I might need to become an art snob....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

TanHoarseAmazondolphin-max-1mb.gif

These enviro freaks need to freeze to .... Obviously, they have lived the cushy life for too long. Mac
    That is an astute observation. I'm sure they prefer to stay warm and well fed. Do you suppose that some shadowy figure has assured them that by becoming elite members of a cause (party) they will feast in the tropics while we freeze and starve. This class of subhumans is so filled with hate that the prospect of watching millions freeze and starve probably gives them more pleasure than the knowledge that they personally will not be among the masses.

Forget that their master has no intention of honoring his promises. They don't know that.

That is an astute observation. I'm sure they prefer to stay warm and well fed. Do you suppose that some shadowy figure has assured them that by becoming elite members of a cause (party) they will feast in the tropics while we freeze and starve. This class of subhumans is so filled with hate that the prospect of watching millions freeze and starve probably gives them more pleasure than the knowledge that they personally will not be among the masses.

Forget that their master has no intention of honoring his promises. They don't know that.
    I have wondered about that, but I also wonder if a second night of the long knives comes about.

When it is all said and done, these whinny-snivelers, think they will have a seat at the table. They won't. Like the pisslosi's/shitmer's/gayham's/O'samer's/etc., etc., also think they are going to have a seat at the world table...they are not. They will be knelt on the street right beside us and.... Mac

The people there are "Paid Activist".
    Lots of hiring going on.

Security guards should be allowed to beat them with axe handles and ball pen hammers until they look like a Jackson Pollack painting. That is true fucking interpretive art my friends.

Leave them to rot and put up a sign: Title; "Decomposing assholes with rotting potatoes", Artist: multiple, Year 2022 and allow people to stand quietly and enjoy the scene.

Security guards should be allowed to beat them with axe handles and ball pen hammers until they look like a Jackson Pollack painting. That is true fucking interpretive art my friends.

Leave them to rot and put up a sign: Title; "Decomposing assholes with rotting potatoes", Artist: multiple, Year 2022 and allow people to stand quietly and enjoy the scene.
    tumblr_pmaqjdBpw01shp9dyo6_r1_540.gifv

• Haha
    Reactions: Boon20 and Im2bent

No better than the Taliban/Al Queda blowing up Buddist cave. Easy solution. Dip them in honey, tie to pole, and release fire ants. Or, save the honey for a bear and just some accute lead poisoining.

Last edited:
    Reactions: HeavyAssault
    What I never understood is that these fringe whackos, be they right or left, don't seem to grasp the concept that there is a limit, and after that limit is reached there will be some spitting on hands and raising the jolly roger.
    But is there really a limit for these folks if they're lefty? There for sure is if they are righty. Both are wrong; but methinks the current narrative is lefties are just "misunderstood" while righties are "dangerous and evil - Nazis even."

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    This will keep going on until some of them get killed while committing these stunts, or while they sleep at home.

They have no stomach for a real fight. Of that I am certain.

Reactions: BytorJr

I've always thought that getting hit with a nice hickory, oval shaped axe handle, turned edgewise, would be a very effective crime deterrent.

This will keep going on until some of them get killed while committing these stunts, or while they sleep at home.

They have no stomach for a real fight. Of that I am certain.
    its bound to happen

lots of art is on loan to museums

big dollar eastern european, russian, chinese, ME sheiks dont take kindly to destroying a investment worth millions

But is there really a limit for these folks if they're lefty? There for sure is if they are righty. Both are wrong; but methinks the current narrative is lefties are just "misunderstood" while righties are "dangerous and evil - Nazis even."
    That's what they believe, and thats what the MSM push a narrative of for them. But, I don't believe the majority of Americans buy it. I still believe that most of us hover around the center on the majority of political positions, lean right on some things, lean left on others. But I think that the vast majority of us agree on a high percentage of important issues. Perhaps I'm being a bit too hopeful in that belief, but I really don't think so.

And if I'm wrong in that, I know I'm not wrong that most of us that have BTDT agree with one thing well over 90%. If you drag us back into that shit here where we are supposed to be done with all that... They will not like the results, regardless of what political beliefs those who started it are pushing.