• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

I will travel, build the platform, supply the rope & release the floor plate

To me this kind of case has always seemed like overreach. Why not simply allow the pervert to be prosecuted/convicted/punished by the country where the offense occurred?

Sometimes because what the American is being prosecuted for was not against the law in the state where it occurred.

It seems to me that American prosecutors claim sovereignty over the entire world. Much like the Chinese police stations that threaten, control, and punish Chinese people in America, it just seems wrong.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
To me this kind of case has always seemed like overreach. Why not simply allow the pervert to be prosecuted/convicted/punished by the country where the offense occurred?

Sometimes because what the American is being prosecuted for was not against the law in the state where it occurred.

It seems to me that American prosecutors claim sovereignty over the entire world. Much like the Chinese police stations that threaten, control, and punish Chinese people in America, it just seems wrong.
Handled this way under international law.

Sure get all worked up about some petty little pervert.

While your country is literally ruled by satanists and you are their slaves and your taxes are helping to support slaughter and misery across the planet and the rise of the tyrannical rule of the Global Elites who ALL serve Satan devotedly.

I'll bet you can't even tell me who is actually running our country at the moment?
It's for sure not Dementia riddled Pedo Peter
It's for sure not our corrupt and overannuated congress critter "leadership"

For all your righteous bluster and whatever, give it 10 years and MAP will not only be not a crime, it will be legally protected with people against it being charged with Hate crimes in 15 years.

Worry about the big stuff, then all the little stuff will become not an issue.

Reactions: J-Ham and diverdon
Sure get all worked up about some petty little pervert.

While your country is literally ruled by satanists and you are their slaves and your taxes are helping to support slaughter and misery across the planet and the rise of the tyrannical rule of the Global Elites who ALL serve Satan devotedly.

I'll bet you can't even tell me who is actually running our country at the moment?
It's for sure not Dementia riddled Pedo Peter
It's for sure not our corrupt and overannuated congress critter "leadership"

For all your righteous bluster and whatever, give it 10 years and MAP will not only be not a crime, it will be legally protected with people against it being charged with Hate crimes in 15 years.

Worry about the big stuff, then all the little stuff will become not an issue.
I will take that bet. No way in hell that happens without tons of blood in the streets. There will be well adorned lamp posts and pure fucking chaos. You want to tell me that they’ll refuse to prosecute pedo’s in numerous jurisdictions, sure, that’s a gimme. But above board codified in law? Nope.

I will take that bet. No way in hell that happens without tons of blood in the streets. There will be well adorned lamp posts and pure fucking chaos. You want to tell me that they’ll refuse to prosecute pedo’s in numerous jurisdictions, sure, that’s a gimme. But above board codified in law? Nope.

You realize once upon a time it was a crime to be a Sodomite in this country, oh and it wasn't all that long ago either...
We have a "president" affectionately known as Pedo Peter by his family, that gropes little girls in front of the whole country...

It starts with Sodomy and ends with MAP types getting to do as they wish.
Always in history...

Sure there is a chance we could turn it around before it goes all the way down...

Reactions: TACC
You realize once upon a time it was a crime to be a Sodomite in this country, oh and it wasn't all that long ago either...
We have a "president" affectionately known as Pedo Peter by his family, that gropes little girls in front of the whole country...

It starts with Sodomy and ends with MAP types getting to do as they wish.
Always in history...

Sure there is a chance we could turn it around before it goes all the way down...
I'm sure it's changed by now, but in the 80's a blow job was against the UCMJ and several state laws.