• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

MK 12 Picture & Discussion Thread

The Polish 🇵🇱 Princess doing Mod 0 activities with @TheGerman and @GumbyActual

She did incredibly well for her first time doing long distance things. 50% IPSC at 530m. She went 3/5 with 2 mil wind hold.

VideoCapture_20240520-095208.jpg

Anyone have leads on arms medium rings? I don't care about lever stop or not. No where has them in stock. Trying to find a set before I decide to let go of my high nls set.

Anyone have leads on arms medium rings? I don't care about lever stop or not. No where has them in stock. Trying to find a set before I decide to let go of my high nls set.
If you find the mediums, and sell your highs, I’d love a shot at them (ps: I’m not a cloner😂)

• Haha
Reactions: FUNCTIONAL
Love the rifle, could you please detail the optic combinations and mounts that you chose for it?

March 1.5-15 Dual Focal Plane shuriken turrets

Badger Condition One mount, 1.5” height

Badger Condition One accessory ring cap

Badger Condition One Impact Rail (I started with the CLIF rail that they make for all diving board optics but the rangefinder was stupid high and goofy looking. The Impact Rail is specifically made for the very tall Vortex Impact 4000 rangefinders to sit lower but I found it fits the MRF perfectly, as long as you aren’t using it with tall clip-on night optics)

Wilcox MRF-Xe WMLRF

Pixels on Target VooDoo-S thermal clip-on, in a Unity Tactical CTM mount