Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

We all did…and for good reason!

i-KvcXJmV.jpg
1000004282.jpg

And Barbara Eden.

Man it far cheaper to employ pay a worker to climb and replace, over hiring a Helo. to deliver a worker. Helicopter is big-$ bucks. A lot of BIG guy-wire towers in the open flat-lands have elevators. The guy in that Pic. got a elevator ride to work platform under that transition stinger on top.
The one guy-wire tower in that Pic. in the meme ( i guessing ? ) about 1500' or 1800'+ not including transmission stinger on top.
No elevator. A guy can climb a Vert. 1-k ladder inside a tower in an hour. Climbing Tower ladders is not that big a deal, and it just a mindfuck first couple time you do it. Then after it just becomes a big giant monotonous fuckall boring StairMaster. But it is great feeling every time you sit up on top, relax and take in the view.
Not trying to belittle professional tower workers because it is a Workout even when you have the rhythm/technique and are in-shape. You can workup a sweat The tallest inside Vert. ladder I ever climbed 'more' than a Hundred times was 870' feet to the crows nest work platform.
Past 40 years old my knees shake standing on a chair changing a light bill now..lol