Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Good luck explaining to the racoon that how they're placed determines how clean they get. Nothing is worse than running the dishwasher and pulling dirty dishes out of it because some racoon doesn't understand how this marvel of engineering works.

Good luck explaining to the racoon that how they're placed determines how clean they get. Nothing is worse than running the dishwasher and pulling dirty dishes out of it because some racoon doesn't understand how this marvel of engineering works.
That methed up ‘coon would be my wife. Which is weird because with just about everything else she’s pretty ocd.

Reactions: AMGtuned
They seem to refuse to understand that the spray arms clean the dishes through water pressure.
A. The dishes have to be arrayed so that the spray arms actually spray the food side.
B. The dishes have to be arrayed so that said water doesn't pool anywhere.

All you have to understand is where the cleaning is coming from, but some seem to think there are elves in there with scrub brushes.

I have had more than one person scold me for cleaning the dishes before they go in the dish washer. To me a dishwasher is more of an autoclave.

They seem to refuse to understand that the spray arms clean the dishes through water pressure.
A. The dishes have to be arrayed so that the spray arms actually spray the food side.

All you have to understand is where the cleaning is coming from, but some seem to think there are elves in there with scrub brushes.

I have had more than one person scold me for cleaning the dishes before they go in the dish washer. To me a dishwasher is more of an autoclave.

Last year I had returned home after a 4 day hunt.
We were setting up the table for dinner and Stephanie says "look, there's crap stuck to this bowl. See, rinsing like you do doesn't make a difference."

I gently reminded her I'd been gone for four days and hadn't been the one doing the pre-rinse.

Uh, oh yeah. Was her only response.

Wow, Bill Clinton admits Laken Riley wouldn't have been killed if we were properly vetting immigrants. He then says Biden couldn't keep people all torn up and upset if the immigrants were properly vetted.

Actually not that surprising. Border and deportation were big items in Billary's platform.

He and the democraps just royally fucked it up the first time around in the 90's.

Not "undocumented" ... illegal

Pay no attention to the TDS libtard shill that tries to muddy the water

I let the dogs lick the plates before loading DW :)