Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_2670.jpeg

They seem to refuse to understand that the spray arms clean the dishes through water pressure.
A. The dishes have to be arrayed so that the spray arms actually spray the food side.
B. The dishes have to be arrayed so that said water doesn't pool anywhere.

All you have to understand is where the cleaning is coming from, but some seem to think there are elves in there with scrub brushes.

I have had more than one person scold me for cleaning the dishes before they go in the dish washer. To me a dishwasher is more of an autoclave.
Mother in law is a raccoon style…actually she just sucks lol

I started restacking our dishwasher and she had a remark like “you think you know better”…but not that bitchy

I said no there’s a right and wrong way to load dishwashers and not all are the same.

Then she said oh this one different..

I said no I read the manual while I was installing it, did you read the fucking book

Night was over after that

• Haha
Reactions: The D and 22Hshots
How can you tell/ gut call?
They have to constantly check/ tighten /adjust large flanges, pipe connections etc. Two guys with the same tool, one could put wrench on nut, the other hit hammer with hammer. Another has a large straight tapered tool on wrench or hammer, used to turn stuck valves. If you think about it, it saves them from carrying two large heavy tools when they are climbing all over those towers. There are numerous Chem plants, and refineries in my area and have had friends that work them all their lives. I have a sticker some where with two very strong arms with similar tools in each hand. I will try to find it. The guys that do this work are EXTEMELY fit.