New CZ 457 24" 1.180 Match Barrel from L3i

I could but I won’t feel right about selling it to someone since it’s too tight to let the mag out easily. I suppose I could fill some metal and make it easier before selling.

They work great for those not running the L3i mags. Lots of benchrest guys and people who run OE 10 rounders in restricted states would be happy to use it. Just let them know ahead of time that it doesn't work well with L3i mags.

They work great for those not running the L3i mags. Lots of benchrest guys and people who run OE 10 rounders in restricted states would be happy to use it. Just let them know ahead of time that it doesn't work well with L3i mags.
Hello
Screenshot_20241001-204745.jpg

I didn’t realize that. That does make sense now that you mentioned that. My plastic factory ones do work in it. I just hate them now that I’m used to the metal ones. Thanks for the info.