New Zealand’s Lesbian Navy Captain Loses $100M Naval Ship in Peacetime Disaster – Ship Runs Aground, Catches Fire, and Sinks, Unleashing Oil Spill.

I wish you the best of luck. Rather odd goal, but to each his own.
I stopped typing to some of these hillbilly homophobes , I have neither the time or crayons to explain it to them. 6 months /1 year the official accident report will come out long after this flavor of the month is passe............and 1 or 2 here will read it .

Reactions: AZLong
All this debate about whether the lesbian* skipper is responsible for the ship running aground can be solved by asking one question.

Would a straight-white-male captain be hailed as a hero for getting two crewmembers off the ship or criticized for the event that took place to put the crewmembers at risk in the first place?

It can be said with a high degree of empirically scientific certainty that the answer to that question would be a raucous and voluminous amount of criticism.

* Why did I have to insert the "lesbian" appellation? It's because she and everyone else that kisses the rings of the LGBTQ creeps proudly announce it at every opportunity. Remember that heterosexuals are supposed to worship the sodomites now.

Before this happened, we weren't supposed to forget that the skipper was a carpet-muncher. So now, let's not let the rest of the world forget that.

Anyone proudly calling attention to themselves for being a sodomite should automatically have their competency questioned. After all, normal heterosexuals are constantly having their competency questioned all the time.

I did it once. Even if she wanted to "see how the other half lives," I can claim that. And I am just an average guy.

I had an exchange student classmate that was a declared, to me anyhow, lesbian back in the 80s. She was German and could drink, we were both 18 and drank together, ended up sleeping together and had a fling until she returned home. I have seen her at several class reunions and every time I do, I thank God it wasn't serious, she's awful looking, mud fence awful. Her Wife is equally as awful.

Reactions: Ronws
I had an exchange student classmate that was a declared, to me anyhow, lesbian back in the 80s. She was German and could drink, we were both 18 and drank together, ended up sleeping together and had a fling until she returned home. I have seen her at several class reunions and every time I do, I thank God it wasn't serious, she's awful looking, mud fence awful. Her Wife is equally as awful.
Was she at least better looking when 18?

We need to form an Army/Navy of over 200,000 homosexuals on Quasi-analog ships...

USA...Canada...New Zealand...and Australia.

They will be the first wave of cannon fodder during Taiwan.

I am going to Taiwan.

Screenshot_20241013_215159_Samsung Internet.jpg

Was she at least better looking when 18?

They were 18 and doing a lot of drinking, doubt he cared about her looks since he was getting laid. :D

Or maybe...

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws and Darryle