Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

How well has the Raptar rail been holding zero for people
Using red dots or laser rf ?

388AB444-D12E-4E0A-9DD6-7BACBF0ECC0F.jpeg

How well has the Raptar rail been holding zero for people
Using red dots or laser rf ?

View attachment 8490196

Most haven't had an issue, however, the newer mounts will have indexing points (like the newer Cantilever) that will basically eliminate any risk for shift.

Reactions: BurtG
If someone from ZCO is reading here:

Why do you guys bring out the ZC210 with 10x and a 30mm objective lens?
I don´t get it.
Wanted to buy my first ZCO for my AR15, but am now thinking if this small eyebox will work for me.
Why don´t you go 40mm at least to give us min. 4mm exit pupil?

Do I have to go to medium scopes, which cost 1/3rd or less to have that?

Or at least, make the Hunter FFP, with parallax adjustment and a recitle like the HTR.

If someone from ZCO is reading here:

Why do you guys bring out the ZC210 with 10x and a 30mm objective lens?
I don´t get it.
Wanted to buy my first ZCO for my AR15, but am now thinking if this small eyebox will work for me.
Why don´t you go 40mm at least to give us min. 4mm exit pupil?

Do I have to go to medium scopes, which cost 1/3rd or less to have that?

Or at least, make the Hunter FFP, with parallax adjustment and a recitle like the HTR.
Part of an answer here.

I'm sure @koshkin could go in to it more.

Is a 2-10x a LPVO?
I believe the 2-10 range is more MPVO, I may be interpreting wrong but I think what makes a LPVO is the 1 power setting. Someone will be along to correct me shortly.

The NF 2-10x42 is a decent scope if you’re looking for something in that power range. I contemplated putting one on my gas gun before I went with a 420.

Reactions: oldrifleman
I believe the 2-10 range is more MPVO, I may be interpreting wrong but I think what makes a LPVO is the 1 power setting. Someone will be along to correct me shortly.

The NF 2-10x42 is a decent scope if you’re looking for something in that power range. I contemplated putting one on my gas gun before I went with a 420.
My thinking on bringing it up is that the 2-10 is built like a 1-5 LPVO just with different lenses. There's reasons why LPVO's are built the way they are. Same physics applies. Originally tried to put a Scotty you cannae change the laws of physics gif but it didn't load right.

Note: I don't own a LPVO, MPVO, or any ZCO. Have only looked through either a Tangent or ZCO once.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
My thinking on bringing it up is that the 2-10 is built like a 1-5 LPVO just with different lenses. There's reasons why LPVO's are built the way they are. Same physics applies. Originally tried to put a Scotty you cannae change the laws of physics gif but it didn't load right.

Note: I don't own a LPVO, MPVO, or any ZCO. Have only looked through either a Tangent or ZCO once.
Yeah I agree with how they are built and why. Way beyond my knowledge level, I was simple referring to the “L(low)PVO” and “M(mid/med)PVO”, and respective base power setting

Reactions: LeftyJason

You running a ZCO 4-20 on a small frame gas gun?

The 2-10 was designed to be like an LPVO, and a compact system. Going to a 1-10, requires double the magnification of a 2-10, and resulted in lower resolution and clarity, not to mention the other issues that arise with giving a 1x a parallax adjustment. They designed the ZC210 to give users looking for something that's 10x an under, compact like an LPVO, with exposed elevation turrets for dialing and a parallax adjustment, but without sacrificing all the qualities associated with ZCO. A 30mm is still much larger than many of the similar competitors in that magnification range, and a lot of guys piggy back either offset or 12 Oclock red dots anyways. And, fact is no matter what they elected for, someone would've had a complaint such as then the objective being too big, or wanting it to be a 3-15 instead.

You running a ZCO 4-20 on a small frame gas gun?
Yes, as of a few weeks ago I am. Thanks to someone who nudged me over the edge to purchase!! So far it seems to fit well. Even pulled a few barely sub moa groups from it. Biggest group was 1.01”, one .99”, and one .85”.
IMG_6740.jpeg
IMG_6738.jpeg

I´ve never in my life pre-ordered a scope which I´ve never seen and handled.

Well, today is the day.
After a lot of research and a lot of scopes I was cruising around for my AR15, I´ve pre-ordered a ZC210 with the HTR reticle by our importer.
Had to pay 1/4 of the price to get it, hopefully, with the first tranche in spring 2025.
:oops:

• Love
Reactions: oldrifleman