• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

The Homeless. Or, as they are called in Missoula, MT, "The Houseless".

Anyone have a quick answer on how to deal with the homeless ?

make people think twice about squatting there ;)

Kirby said that "No one is happy about this."

He's wrong. The person that brought the cocaine is happy that they didn't get caught. His father is also happy that Hunter didn't get caught.

The security personnel are happy that they weren't disciplined for letting the cocaine in the White House.

Did I leave anyone out?

Read and decide for yourself. Info only.

So apparently Ghislaine hasn't been showering/keeping her female parts clean. Gotta say if I was her in prison and didn't want to be raped all the time, this might be a strategy worth trying.

BA07A6FC-A725-4B9D-A284-BEDA01F8FCF9.jpeg

Kirby said that "No one is happy about this."

He's wrong. The person that brought the cocaine is happy that they didn't get caught. His father is also happy that Hunter didn't get caught.

The security personnel are happy that they weren't disciplined for letting the cocaine in the White House.

Did I leave anyone out?
No one is Happy.... They are Fk'n ECSTATIC that the investigation was halted.

Soros' bucks extending beyond here. This is the precedence they are building there -and here.

Edit: Remember California just blocked human child sex trafficking from being a serious felony.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6.5SH and Lawless
Both Jim C. and RFK Jr. have mentioned during interviews in the past week that there are advanced biotech weapons that can kill specifically based on ethnic or individual DNA. Some of us are old enough to remember a congressional hearing on the undetectable FBI "heart attack gun" available since the 1970's (suspected to be used on Andrew Breitbart).

make people think twice about squatting there ;)
Holy fuck, the family complaining about the way her body was left in the park after the clean up. How about you are her family and should have made it that she wasn't in the fucking park in the first place. Dumb MF'ers. You know they are going to sue and make a small mint for the death of their beloved family member that they loved so much that they wouldn't take care of her and she had to sleep in the park.

Comments section is an absolutely wholesome Patriot party. Any leftist trolls probably got ratio'd so hard that their comments disappeared due to the dislike barrage...

This arrest was purely because GOPs specifically asked Wray about when this could be expected this past week in their little "hearings". ASGH.

1. The only thing her running would accomplish is destroy RFK's bid.
2. She is still a card-carrying WEF GYL.
3. Do not forget her 2A position - she cannot be trusted.
Per point #3, Don't forget RFK Jr's 2A and "assault weapons" ban position. Or his climate warrior status. He got the vax crap right and is not a crazed lunatic so in vogue on the left right now, but he's still an elitist lefty. Both are refreshing, given today's Dems, but neither are your friend.

This is all part of the white replacement push. I wonder who the dindu's handler was and how long he had been "known" to the authorities?
Actually, I have the answer. The killer is racist. A black supremacist. Always has been, always will be. And it is cultural.

How can I dare say that? Every time we adopt a word or phrase that a "black person" comes up with, they abandon it and come up with something else, as long as it is different. Always has to be different. Why? Because they see themselves as different and superior. They are the people with all the coolness, the music, the everything. As far as he is concerned, white people are just a scourge to be eradicated.