• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

D9A73519-9E97-40F2-A400-171828C1E8D3.jpeg

GOOD. Another enemy of our country (Emma Shafer) is no longer wasting our air. Hope it hurt a lot before it ended, you disgusting little bedbug.

----------
Shafer is an intern for US Senator Tammy Duckworth and part of multiple left-wing activist groups. She is on the “Racial Equity Task Force” for Resistor Sisterhood. She is also described as a “community organizer” for the left-wing “racial equality” group Faith Coalition for the Common Good.
----------

Last edited:

28F55E16-E6C1-4A79-A38E-B4427B63967E_4_5005_c.jpeg

I mean if you are going to espouse hate... At least get factual articles...

Here is where the photo shopped image you posted came from.

4DE9AA6A-FFF8-4FA4-96A7-EDBB2E70242F.jpeg

You are either really dumb... or you are the bait. Piggy... Bender Glows more than anyone here.

Last edited:

View attachment 8185874

View attachment 8185878

You are either really dumb... or you are the bait. Piggy...
Nice try faggot. Why is it all read like current history then? Nice try tiny hat club. Nice try.

Really brings them out of the woodwork.,

Nice try faggot. Why is it all read like current history then? Nice try tiny hat club. Nice try.

Really brings them out of the woodwork.,
You are the one posting a absolute lie.

Getting mad at me won't make you not completely full of shit.

Not surprised you don't like getting called on your lie. Lash out some more... tough guy.

View attachment 8185874

View attachment 8185878

You are either really dumb... or you are the bait. Piggy... Bender Glows more than anyone here.
1689733514925.jpeg

1689733571511.jpeg

1689733744791.jpeg

Everyberg. Singlestein. Timeowitz.

You are the one posting a absolute lie.

Getting mad at me won't make you not completely full of shit.

Not surprised you don't like getting called on your lie. Lash out some more... tough guy.
First off, your source for it being fake provides;
No sources.
Is built on Wordpress. Fucking lawl.
Is full of vitriol about "Nazis" and "white supremacists".
Is a literally who website.

Further, I would argue that even if the article is a photo shop, it really doesn't matter considering the endless examples of the same exact rhetoric coming from the small hat tribe. You can choose to ignore your lying eyes and ears or you can accept that a certain ethic group has no love for you other than to parasitize you.

Reactions: Mwalex and Bender
Stupid metric I had to look it up.....

1689769355372.png

I am old, there is a good chance I will be in a fucking jacket.....and this is what they have to do.

Clearly this is aimed at americans my age, Those that started to learn measurements in school, then it was decided we are going to be metric, so we stopped standard and started metric, then no not metric back to standard. As a result I don't have a good grip on any system. I have a feeling most americans have no clue how "hot" 20c is.

Reactions: mtrmn
Stupid metric I had to look it up.....

View attachment 8186083

I am old, there is a good chance I will be in a fucking jacket.....and this is what they have to do.

Clearly this is aimed at americans my age, Those that started to learn measurements in school, then it was decided we are going to be metric, so we stopped standard and started metric, then no not metric back to standard. As a result I don't have a good grip on any system. I have a feeling most americans have no clue how "hot" 20c is.
How is this hot? 68 is around the perfect temperature. 🤨

Last edited:
Everyberg. Singlestein. Timeowitz.

First off, your source for it being fake provides;
No sources.
Is built on Wordpress. Fucking lawl.
Is full of vitriol about "Nazis" and "white supremacists".
Is a literally who website.

Further, I would argue that even if the article is a photo shop, it really doesn't matter considering the endless examples of the same exact rhetoric coming from the small hat tribe. You can choose to ignore your lying eyes and ears or you can accept that a certain ethic group has no love for you other than to parasitize you.
I think he is a shecklestien. Thus the Pearl clutching.

6FE99D13-0967-4D75-9662-EEF53BBD43AE.jpeg

Just saw this posted on another site.
R.I.P Jim

I remember back when they had all the car shows on CMT he did a bunch of them back to back. As those went away he stuck with the gun show. Shame he was pretty darn good at what he did. His son on the other hand.....I have a feeling it will be the end of that show.

Reactions: Bender
Uff the miltary budget increase will all be eaten up by trannies

* honestly did not even know all these procedures for trannies exist.But it sounds like miltary is the place to get employed as a tranny

It used to be that the military spent big bucks on training its most qualified, now it seems it will be on these freaks healthcare.

b815ba02-afa4-4165-b464-ab1c67ff1ef1_3024x4032.jpg

0e37b125-b9f8-4d64-b058-ee7232fb6eff_2116x764.jpg

1. Taxpayer funded “care” for transgender service members includes:
-speech/voice therapy
-cross-sex hormones,
-laser hair removal,
-voice feminization surgery,
-facialcontouring,
-body contouring,
-breast/chest surgery (“upper surgery”)
-genital mutilation surgery (“lower surgery”).
-Psychological counseling

1. Service members who identify as transgender may receive a waiver for grooming and uniform standards.
  2. Service members who identify as transgender may receive an indefinite waiver for physical fitness standards. This waiver often becomes a de facto permanent situation, and the transgender identifying service member just has to renew the exemption request every six months.
  3. Service members who identify as transgender will be considered “non-deployable” for up to 300 days while taking hormones for their “transition” period. Again, given that these hormones are often required for life, this may render the transgender identifying service member as permanently unable to deploy.

Last edited:

* honestly did not even know all these procedures for trannies exist.But it sounds like miltary is the place to get employed as a tranny

-speech/voice therapy
-cross-sex hormones,
-laser hair removal,
-facialcontouring,
-body contouring,

1. Service members who identify as transgender may receive a waiver for grooming and uniform standards.
  2. Service members who identify as transgender may receive an indefinite waiver for physical fitness standards. This waiver often becomes a de facto permanent situation, and the transgender identifying service member just has to renew the exemption request every six months.
  3. Service members who identify as transgender will be considered “non-deployable” for up to 300 days while taking hormones for their “transition” period. Again, given that these hormones are often required for life, this may render the transgender identifying service member as permanently unable to deploy.

They could probably get an owie if they get deployed.

-speech/voice therapy
-cross-sex hormones,
-laser hair removal,
-facialcontouring,
-body contouring,

God help the troops if these mentally I’ll folks are handed any sort of weapon.