• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Wait for it , they will demand that LM and Raytheon develop milspec muzzles for them. as for combat or guns, paper says they get an exemption

Worth a good review. No deployments while on or up to 300 days after hormone treatment (which is for life, hence no deployment), but also now have waivers for everything, including requirements esp. PT. And all medical care, including surgeries - not just the top and bottom stuff but cosmetic stuff to make the person look more like the opposite of the sex God created them to be paid for by the US taxpayer.

This is an intentional destruction of what was once great.

Worth a good review. No deployments while on or up to 300 days after hormone treatment (which is for life, hence no deployment), but also now have waivers for everything, including requirements esp. PT. And all medical care, including surgeries - not just the top and bottom stuff but cosmetic stuff to make the person look more like the opposite of the sex God created them to be paid for by the US taxpayer.

This is an intentional destruction of what was once great.
Given all the waivers it sounds like they can only end up in a pen pusher job with extreme medical coverage and benefits .

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC
iu

Reactions: gigamortis

This CNBC article is spot on and accurate so stay away from Texas it’s getting full.

Kinzinger wrote:

”Committee Chairman Jim Jordan of Ohio and several equally exercised Republicans members attacked a “weaponized” bureau for serving as an anti-conservative attack dog. Jordan and others have been using this word — “weaponization” — to argue, without solid evidence, that the federal government in general is pursuing an anti-conservative agenda. Echoing leftists who call for defunding the police, the House’s right-wing extremists want to slash the FBI’s budget.”

What an absolute clown. He needs to go to work for https://www.hrc.org/ and be done with his current stint in DC.

This CNBC article is spot on and accurate so stay away from Texas it’s getting full.
The things they complain about are some of the reasons people are moving there.

Reactions: johnnycat and JR_77

Whether you like the song or not it’s refreshing to see someone with “Fuck You” money standing up and saying “Fuck You” to the woke mob.

“In a later verse, Aldean, who was on stage when the worst gun massacre in U.S. history took place at the Route 91 Festival in Las Vegas on Oct. 1, 2017, sings, “Got a gun that my granddad gave me/ They say one day they’re gonna round up/ Well, that sh-t might fly in the city/ Good luck.”

705C40D9-B154-4325-BB8A-FA57A086E5FF.png

Last edited:

Of wetbacks.

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77
Stupid metric I had to look it up.....

View attachment 8186083

I am old, there is a good chance I will be in a fucking jacket.....and this is what they have to do.

Clearly this is aimed at americans my age, Those that started to learn measurements in school, then it was decided we are going to be metric, so we stopped standard and started metric, then no not metric back to standard. As a result I don't have a good grip on any system. I have a feeling most americans have no clue how "hot" 20c is.
Double the Celsius and add 32 it get you close as long as you are not in the extremes.

Reactions: fpgt72

People were perplexed by the number of Republic on VN flags that were present at Trump rallies.

It’s because they know and lived it.

This is one of my coworkers cars he is from VN and looks to be the age to know.

He must be racist with his Bennington flag and he rides daily with the orange man….

E6F048B7-404C-4AF9-BCA3-89049CE1AA8D.jpeg

You can have it. Been down here working for 11 weeks. The last three are solid triple digits. This place is gonna fucking melt

You can have it. Been down here working for 11 weeks. The last three are solid triple digits. This place is gonna fucking melt
112 yesterday. The material in my shop was 105 in the shade. Roof was 126. Walls 111. People I know are cooking roasts on their dashboard. It was pretty damn good. Look up dashboard cooking. This weather, like other places in the Midwest at the moment isn’t for snowflakes. But the reality is that it is rough and plenty of fluids are needed. If you aren’t used to it problems can occur. It will get better - in November.

This is BS, heck with CMT

If CMT thinks that a normal, passive 'fuck around and find out' message is traumatic and "ERR MER GERD", they probably don't even know who Creed Fisher, Hank Williams III, Blues Saraceno, or Rebel Son are. They will literally shit through their mouths and choke on it if they even step one foot into the outlaw saloon. Fuck leftist "pop country". God, guns, family, and America, or get the fuck out.