• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Stolen from the comments section of Breitbart..........

Worst foursome in golf history

1. Stormy Daniels
2. O. J. Simpson
3. Ted Kennedy
4. Bill Clinton

Why? You ask

1. Stormy is a hooker.
2. O. J. is a slicer.
3. Ted can't drive over water, and
4. Bill can't remember which hole he played last..

xeTZtNKObt9c.png
It is hard to sleep during a drive by.

It would be cheaper and better if we just give Joe and Hunter 1 billion dollars just to go away. Look how much we would save in the long run. :mad:

One of our co-workers told me a story about a "rest area" on I-10 between Lafayette and Lake Charles. He stopped late one night to pee coming back from Houston. He said: "the fucking place was full of queers". I never stopped at night there, not long after, the state shut the place down. Go figure. Maybe the same shit is happening in Denver? :unsure:

Reactions: 10ring'r

Reactions: gigamortis
Last edited:
Anyway, here’s some of the “highlights” found within the document:

1. Taxpayer funded “care” for transgender service members includes:
  • speech/voice therapy
  • cross-sex hormones,
  • laser hair removal,
  • voice feminization surgery,
  • facialcontouring,
  • body contouring,
  • breast/chest surgery (“upper surgery”)
  • genital mutilation surgery (“lower surgery”).
  • Psychological counseling
  1. Service members who identify as transgender may receive a waiver for grooming and uniform standards.
  2. Service members who identify as transgender may receive an indefinite waiver for physical fitness standards. This waiver often becomes a de facto permanent situation, and the transgender identifying service member just has to renew the exemption request every six months.
  3. Service members who identify as transgender will be considered “non-deployable” for up to 300 days while taking hormones for their “transition” period. Again, given that these hormones are often required for life, this may render the transgender identifying service member as permanently unable to deploy.

Benny Johnson

@bennyjohnson

This is what is so duplicitous about this new indictment against Trump— this is what makes it so unbelievably dark and depraved: It was ALL a set up. So many things were hitting all at once during the 2020 elections:
-George Floyd protests
-release of COVID from China
-COVID lockdowns
-changing of all election rules
-mail in ballots
-ballot dumps
-no voter ID
-destruction of free speech
-online “misinformation” censorship
-Hunter Biden laptop censorship T

hey were able to break EVERY SINGLE RULE in the book to drag Joe Biden across the finish line while he sat in his basement like a muppet. But they know they can’t do it again.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice— the American people won’t let it happen. Donald Trump won 75 million LEGAL votes in 2020 and they are terrified he will do it again in 2024. So they have to do everything in their power to make sure he can’t. They orchestrated January 6th with undercover agents dressed as Trump supporters encouraging people to trespass into the Capitol. The crowd was FILLED with federal agents. The goal was to get people INSIDE the building. The Capitol Police Chief begged Nancy Pelosi to send the National Guard. 71 mins passed by and Nancy Pelosi REFUSED to answer calls for back up. The breach happened at the Capitol BEFORE Trump was even finished speaking. And then they framed the whole event as an “insurrection”. So now, they can charge Donald Trump for “insurrection” and use the 14th Amendment to disqualify him from ever running for president again. Do you understand now? Do you see how cravenly evil the plan has been all along?

2:42 PM · Jul 18, 2023
·
Views

THE GOVERNMENT ALWAYS DOES BEST. TRUST THE GOVT... (LOL)

"I am the only one in this room professional enough to-------- BANG! OWWW!"....... Whoops, yall just made "Glock Leg" a meme...

Like the poor embarassed bastard in the Glock Leg meme, it was Long Island police's turn to shoot themselves in the leg this time in the hunt for the Gilgo Beach serial killings. Police IGNORED a critical tip over a decade ago when the bodies from the Gilgo Beach murders first started being found. A tip which could have led them directly to the creep Rex Heuermann AT THAT TIME. When investigators reopened the information file on that tip this week, they followed it and realized that they could have caught Rex Heuermann much earlier and prevented his later victims from being murdered. Well done fellas!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Mwalex and 10ring'r
I don't understand why people get upset over things like this.
SSS. They should be begging for the protection of prison walls.