Prayer Request Thread

Just wanted to thank everyone. My wife went for a mri/biopsy, and they couldn't find anything. Ran it twice to make sure. So thankful, but still concerned. My brother's surgery went well, and he is recovering. On the upside, he said he was bored, could I build him a rifle? Not sure his collarbone will like it, but the parts pile is growing quick.

Just wanted to thank everyone. My wife went for a mri/biopsy, and they couldn't find anything. Ran it twice to make sure. So thankful, but still concerned. My brother's surgery went well, and he is recovering. On the upside, he said he was bored, could I build him a rifle? Not sure his collarbone will like it, but the parts pile is growing quick.
Fantastic news man!!!!

Hallelujah!!!
Awesome news!!!
God is great! Every day. (Even when the news isnt this awesome).

MRI is top notch for soft tissue examination, so running 2x to be sure and all clear sounds very certain.

Hope retirement is treating you well!!

My FIL is close to passing. Dementia has almost claimed his body.

Husband, father, grandfather, great grandfather.

Vietnam veteran, paratrooper, wounded in combat.

Please pray for him, for my wife and her family.

1723240512776.jpeg

I shot this image the day we gave him the brick in the Vietnam Memorial.

View attachment 8476517

Prayers for my Godmother. Fell and lacerated her ecoughagus (sp). In ICU.

thanks brothers...

DT
First names for those you want us to pray for?

Posting here to request prayers for my family.
Firstly my grandmother(Vera) is rapidly approaching heaven's door (currently under in home hospice care)pray specifically for my mother (kathy)who has been her primary care giver for the last 10 months. Although all of the family will appreciate the prayers.
Secondly my oldest brother (micah)who is also a member of the hide, has been dealing with some back pain issues woke up Friday morning and couldn't walk. He had an emergency surgery to remove a mass that was affecting his spinal cord. Please pray for recovery from the surgery, restoration of motor function control, future treatment and for peace and understanding for his wife and children.

Posting here to request prayers for my family.
Firstly my grandmother(Vera) is rapidly approaching heaven's door (currently under in home hospice care)pray specifically for my mother (kathy)who has been her primary care giver for the last 10 months. Although all of the family will appreciate the prayers.
Secondly my oldest brother (micah)who is also a member of the hide, has been dealing with some back pain issues woke up Friday morning and couldn't walk. He had an emergency surgery to remove a mass that was affecting his spinal cord. Please pray for recovery from the surgery, restoration of motor function control, future treatment and for peace and understanding for his wife and children.
Prayers for all.

Amen brother!!!

I know you have been through the ringer the last while.

Keep clinging brother.

I have my own life stuff going on, no different than anyone else.
I keep reading Psalms 27.

Prayers for all.
And if they dont know Jesus as their Savior, may their situation turn their heart towards Him.
Many times the only way people will pay attention to the state of their salvation (or lack thereof) is for them to endure much hardship. As long as we are comfortable we just cruise through life seemingly without a care. Put us in dire straits and suddenly we realize how fragile our lives are. I know my recent loss has brought me and the entire family so much closer to God than we've ever been.

View attachment 8476517

I watched my mom lay like a vegetable for 3 years with dementia. It's a horrible thing. It sounds cold, but to leave that behind is the kindest thing you could ask for him. Sounds like he's earned his rest, prayers for those he leaves behind.

All is peaceful. It is a relief honestly. Dementia is a horrible disease.

Funeral is Tuesday.

I am down here with my wife and staying til after things are over.

Keep us in your prayers.

Lots of processing is being done.
A prayer for your strength to support your family and healing for your loss. Relief from Dementia doesn't mean its not hard and painful to watch.

Reactions: Lawless and Jscb1b
Please say prayers for Hank and his family.

Hank is a 7 yr old boy who now is at home on hospice.
Despite best efforts and traveling a lot for best treatment, his cancer has kept spreading and he has multiple new tumors in his brain.
He has been given days to a couple weeks.

God, please show your great mercy and love yet again.
Amen

Please say prayers for Hank and his family.

Hank is a 7 yr old boy who now is at home on hospice.
Despite best efforts and traveling a lot for best treatment, his cancer has kept spreading and he has multiple new tumors in his brain.
He has been given days to a couple weeks.

God, please show your great mercy and love yet again.
Amen
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏