Rogan Says Kamala Will Win

“She’s gonna win,” Rogan told Michael Malice
He seemed to clarify later at least per the article.
“I’m saying it because she could. I’m not saying it because I think she’s going to and I’m not saying it because I want her to. I’m just being honest. I could see her winning,” Rogan said.

No doubt the cackling hoe will get lots of Dem votes but her incompetence and track record will catch up to her with independents and undecided voters. The MSM is doing everything in their power to bury her past history but too much is already out there and can't be erased. The anti-Harris adds are being teed up but won't appear in volume until after she is anointed in Chicago.

Chaos, good news…..

Last thing we want is folks thinking Trump is a done deal. It will moblize Democrats and make Trump voters complacent. We need all hands on deck, worrying their proverbial asses off…….

IMG_5304.jpeg

A small percent of blacks can think outside the tribe and are actually offended that all Harris thinks she has to do is talk jive, twerk and offer free BBQ to get their vote.

But as one black lady stated, KH wouldn't get close to your n*gga ass to take a pictue with you if she didn't need your vote.

Still, 'blood' is thicker than water and the major percent would rather vote for a stupid black whore than whitey.

so? did he predict trump in 2016?
i don't think he said that because he wants her to win, it just doesn't cost anything to make a prediction.
either that, or he just knows that it doesn't matter who casts the votes, it matters who counts them.

How was it that, at all the polling stations and vote counting places in 2020, the dems were able to overthrow the republican overseers and ban them from premises, and conduct all the shady shit ballot stuffing after hours? Rhetorical. It's because of radicalization and the mobbish behavior that intimidates. Republicans need to fucking buck up on this next one when the Kamala no down ballot votes are pouring in at 4am...

Never forget. 50% of the population is below average. And the average ain’t very high. Media has an outsized influence and they haven’t been shy about warping the narrative. Rogan is exactly right. Clutching your pearls isn’t gonna change the fact that Kamala will win, if they can exert enough control of the narrative. Trump isn’t exactly smooth with communicating his message and a huge portion of the population can’t think for themselves. Just swallowing what they are fed with a spoon.

I just accepted a FB Friend Request from some guy I knew in high school. His Friend list includes many ex classmates I haven't heard of in years.

I'm astounded how many are Trump hating Democrats. They would vote for Medusa herself if she appeared and ran against Trump. And these were rich kids from an all white school. One girl I dated posted "Thank you Pres. Biden for getting guns off the street." Fucking idiot.

I'm glad I followed my instincts and never went to one high school reunion.

Last edited:
Rogan is correct, a lot of America hates Trump.

It will be the fence sitters who decide who wins. Not us on the right, or those on the left.

It just feels like Trump will be in the White House this January.
It's almost always the fence sitters, the independent and free thinking middle that decide the outcome.
That is, if you really believe your vote does count.

if one assumes a real election,i do think it is possible. we all know it won't be,so,a non-issue. but it could well be a repeat of hillary's loss in '16. the dems were so confident that they didn't implement the steal. have recently been out and around to now blue areas and people and the stupid,delusional,unaware and rabidly anti trump raving was somewhat shocking. i just can not fathom how totally clueless people are. the toatal control of the MSM is paying off for the dims big time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerson0311
Trump pissed off an awful lot of black folks today with some of his comments in Chiraq today at a black journalists conference. A couple of the comments sounded as if he were trying to piss off not the idiot interviewing him, but blacks in general. Not smart.

Trump pissed off an awful lot of black folks today with some of his comments in Chiraq today at a black journalists conference. A couple of the comments sounded as if he were trying to piss off not the idiot interviewing him, but blacks in general. Not smart.
I heard it and I didn’t get that. What I heard was a loudmouth interviewer that came out of the gate hostile to throw him off which by and large didn’t seem to work.

A small percent of blacks can think outside the tribe and are actually offended that all Harris thinks she has to do is talk jive, twerk and offer free BBQ to get their vote.

But as one black lady stated, KH wouldn't get close to your n*gga ass to take a pictue with you if she didn't need your vote.

Still, 'blood' is thicker than water and the major percent would rather vote for a stupid black whore than whitey.
Absolutely. She will have he black vote because 99% of black people are stupid. Just look at the black vote for obama as proof.

A Harris win just gets us to our destination faster. A Trump win is just a delay. Long run....doesnt matter. It is but one person.

Interested in the problem with our country? Look in the mirror! Read the threads on this forum, everybody fucking hates everybody. There is no unification left. We are the Un-United States of America.

We bicker about everything.....no core values. We have become animals. I think so many are chomping at the bit for conflict, all prepared for SHTF scenario. Some cant wait......and Im pretty sure most will use it to mask revenge.

It’s way too early right now.

If Trump looks good in his debates versus Kummulah I think he wins.

However if he’s a hothead and acts like an idiot he’s gonna lose big and it will be his own fault.
Again, Ive never seen this mythical hothead people talk about, and Ive watched all his debates.

I have watched him stand there subdued with a lot more self control than I could have shown as some lying, nasty, old pedophile called him a liar with the morals of an alley cat.

I would have unleashed hell on that filthy bastard.

We are the Un-United States of America.

We're also under a massive propaganda assault right now.

Only thing I worry about with a Kamala win is the Supreme Court. She could be appointing 1-2 justices and they'll be trannies etc like LaQueefa Brown or whatever that DEI hire is named.

Again, Ive never seen this mythical hothead people talk about, and Ive watched all his debates.

I have watched him stand there subdued with a lot more self control than I could have shown as some lying, nasty, old pedophile called him a liar with the morals of an alley cat.

I would have unleashed hell on that filthy bastard.

Blue haired shrills who were not going to vote for him anyway got offended. People who voted for Biden because of Trumps mean tweets were offended. Useless unamericans were offended.

Rogan is like John Strwart

A liberal who is popular because he’s edgy

Yet he’s poison if you actually listen to what he says.

And simps and fool think they are actual news because they sit at a desk

I didn’t know who Stewart was until I saw him in college in the mid 90’s. Guys watch him like it was real news.

Trump showed up...

Commie Mala didn't. As usual, she's a no show and Trump meets it head on. The way he was treated was absolutely appalling, yet he was calm and cool and spoke the truth as usual.

if one assumes a real election,i do think it is possible. we all know it won't be,so,a non-issue. but it could well be a repeat of hillary's loss in '16. the dems were so confident that they didn't implement the steal. have recently been out and around to now red areas and people and the stupid,delusional,unaware and rabidly anti trump raving was somewhat shocking. i just can not fathom how totally clueless people are. the toatal control of the MSM is paying off for the dims big time.
Remember covid? The majority support whatever their idol tells them. It’s the media.