Rogan Says Kamala Will Win

Rogan lost all credibility with me when he actually "entertained" (questioned) the validity of the Moon landings. I put him into the same category as this idiot.

"Mad Mike Hughes" rode a rocket to "prove" the Earth was flat. His chute failed, and his rocket ended up being a lawn dart. He was killed instantly. The dumb shit could have bought an airline ticket and went higher. And had food and beverage service too boot. These people are nothing but attention seekers.

How did they keep the camera lense on the moon lander from icing over? What was the wattage used to keep it warm?

How did they keep the camera lense on the moon lander from icing over?
Doesn't moisture need to be present to cause icing?

What was the wattage used to keep it warm?
Pretty big temp swings on the moon, they might have had to keep it cool.
Totally depends on the camera location in relation to the sun exposure.

Reactions: billt and NoDopes
i never followed joe rogan and afaik, he was always a liberal democrat...
...but because he has a sizable following (like russell brand), i appreciate when he covers things like ivermectin or clotshots.
he is one of the ways the truth slips out to the normies and npcs.

Reactions: AmmoFort
Rogan is apparently suing MSNBC 9ver a doctores video they released that made it seem like he was endorsing kumonme
for a lot is seems. :p

h6CT7dtUrHMt.jpeg

How did they keep the camera lense on the moon lander from icing over? What was the wattage used to keep it warm?
The same way they did on the Space Shuttle, the Hubble Space telescope, and the James Webb Space telescope. Along with every other deep space probe we sent into, and out of the solar system.....

THEY DIDN'T because it wasn't necessary.