Rogan Says Kamala Will Win

We're also under a massive propaganda assault right now.

Only thing I worry about with a Kamala win is the Supreme Court. She could be appointing 1-2 justices and they'll be trannies etc like LaQueefa Brown or whatever that DEI hire is named.
I agree this is my biggest fear

Reactions: Camelfilter
Remember how there was no red wave back in the midterms? I don’t think the right has fully grasped how many people are
A: pissed at Trump’s Supreme Court choices after the overturning of Roe and the recent ruling regarding presidential immunity.
B: desperate for someone to vote for who is not Donald Trump specifically or a mostly dead white man generally.

Biden didn’t stand a chance against Trump. Harris is likely to beat him.

Don’t worry, if/when she wins, there is always the tried and true “the election was rigged” trope to fall back on. So effective for the last four years.

Reactions: st1650 and WaltHer
A Harris win just gets us to our destination faster. A Trump win is just a delay. Long run....doesnt matter. It is but one person.

Interested in the problem with our country? Look in the mirror! Read the threads on this forum, everybody fucking hates everybody. There is no unification left. We are the Un-United States of America.

We bicker about everything.....no core values. We have become animals. I think so many are chomping at the bit for conflict, all prepared for SHTF scenario. Some cant wait......and Im pretty sure most will use it to mask revenge.
Awful lot of facts right there!!

Paraphrasing, he said Kamala identified herself as Indian until she ran with Biden and changed her race/identity to black. Video clips were all over the evening news so shouldn't be hard to find if you wish. He and the interviewers were not playing nice with each other.
Which is exactly what she did. Did you see how that one idiot was to Trump or did you just watch CNN and run here to tell us all what they said?

Trump showed up...

Commie Mala didn't. As usual, she's a no show and Trump meets it head on. The way he was treated was absolutely appalling, yet he was calm and cool and spoke the truth as usual.
It was definitely an adversarial interview to be sure, but, pissing off all the black journalists in Chiraq, who several million black voters in the Chiraq area relate with, wasn't a very smart thing to do. Illinois is a lost cause for him in this election anyway but his comments will no doubt hit the networks and be spread by the msm who despise him and will surely use his comments against him.

I heard it and I didn’t get that. What I heard was a loudmouth interviewer that came out of the gate hostile to throw him off which by and large didn’t seem to work.
Hostile and adversarial to be sure. I assure you, he pissed off a great many black folks in the Chitown area.

Which is exactly what she did. Did you see how that one idiot was to Trump or did you just watch CNN and run here to tell us all what they said?
Don't try to make it that I'm not on Trump's side here. Voted for the guy twice. Re-read my original post where I called the interviewer an idiot. She tried to paint him into a box and he had none of it. Typical Trump and don't necessarily disagree but at some point it might be advantageous for him to be a bit more diplomatic. Not in his nature I know. Let them sound like the jackasses they are, smile, and take the high road. He just might get more of the black vote here that way. AND I don't watch CNN.

It's almost always the fence sitters, the independent and free thinking middle that decide the outcome.
That is, if you really believe your vote does count.
"'Independent' voters almost all vote Democrat."
Rush Limbaugh (paraphrased)

His point was, if you haven't made up your own mind this late in an election cycle, you aren't paying attention or thinking for yourself, so you will vote the way the media tells you to, and they all will push the Democrat candidate.

Correction: I think he actually said "Undecided" voters, which is a little different, but not THAT much. You used "fence sitters" and "independent" synonymously, and I went with that. But really, fence-sitters are really the "undecided", and independents technically may not be undecided at this point, so not fence-sitters, they just don't vote the same party every time. However the true "fence-sitters" will probably all identify themselves as independent, when they really aren't. It's a subtle, but important distinction. In any case, I think it's wise to say that you can expect most of those who haven't decided who they are going to vote for late in the cycle are going to vote Democrat if they vote (or someone votes for them).

Reactions: M7rtim
Sure if the Ukrainians living in Australia get to vote as well

GT4Q055WgAAAJ9i.jpeg

The steal has been perfected.
They proved the Republicans will not fight it.
They proved the Courts will not stop it.

They had to replace Biden because no one would beleive the steal if it were Biden.
The steal with Harris will be believed.

Get ready for President BJ.

Whose vote actually determines the President?

Its is always the dumbest people in the country. Always.

Ds will vote D and Rs with vote R. In reality, its about an even split.

It's the undecided voters that always break the tie.

If the candidates are polar opposites and a week before the election, you are undecided, you are the dumbest people in the country and you pick the winner.

After years of over breeding, the stupid now outnumber us. This country is past the point of damnation.

Last edited:
People who take Joe Rogan seriously are the same people who thought Jon Stewart was a news anchor.

I don't know that I take Rogan all too seriously, but many of his guests are deserving of our attention.

Stewart has a 25-year track record of being closer to the real story than the mainstream media or the deep-state narrative-pushers. That's a pretty low bar to clear, but regardless he deserves a bit of credit. Most recently, he front-ran the whole Biden-is-too-old narrative.

They had to replace Biden because no one would beleive the steal if it were Biden.

It's only possible for them to cheat in that way in 3 or 4 states now. There was some things done and there's more things being done to help with those states. The consent decre is over and we were successful in many court cases. I wish people would stop discouraging our side, you guys are going to create a self fulfilling prophecy. WE ALL NEED TO VOTE AND GET EVERYONE WE KNOW TO AS WELL. If we don't show up we will definitely lose

You all are retarded if you think she would win a fair election.

No one is coming out in mass to vote for the India Jamaican whore. Especially after the economics and crime invasion of the last 4 years

If she wins. Stolen. Zero argument

346BD721-24F9-4D20-9626-FF6509940AFD.jpeg

In school I wondered how people could fill mass graves.

I don’t wonder anymore

"'Independent' voters almost all vote Democrat."
Rush Limbaugh (paraphrased)

His point was, if you haven't made up your own mind this late in an election cycle, you aren't paying attention or thinking for yourself, so you will vote the way the media tells you to, and they all will push the Democrat candidate.

Correction: I think he actually said "Undecided" voters, which is a little different, but not THAT much. You used "fence sitters" and "independent" synonymously, and I went with that. But really, fence-sitters are really the "undecided", and independents technically may not be undecided at this point, so not fence-sitters, they just don't vote the same party every time. However the true "fence-sitters" will probably all identify themselves as independent, when they really aren't. It's a subtle, but important distinction. In any case, I think it's wise to say that you can expect most of those who haven't decided who they are going to vote for late in the cycle are going to vote Democrat if they vote (or someone votes for them).
I pointed out 3 distinct groups that, collectively, USUALLY make the difference in who is elected.
That is, if voting actually does matter.

"Independents" usually take votes away from the Reps when there is a halfway viable Independent candidate. It's how we ended up with Slick Willy. I even voted for Perot then. I agree with your analogy of the fence sitter, dumb and Dem. The free thinkers in the middle who will never declare allegiance to a political party are probably the real king makers.
That is, if voting actually does matter.

Last edited:
Trump showed up...

Commie Mala didn't. As usual, she's a no show and Trump meets it head on. The way he was treated was absolutely appalling, yet he was calm and cool and spoke the truth as usual.
That was by design on purpose that she didn’t show up. If I was him now, I would not show up to debate her. It doesn’t matter.

The bottom line is that a melting pot can never work or last in the long run.

A country like venezuela can overtake communism b/c all the people are true Hispanic venezuelan cultured people.

That would never work in America b/c America is “every man for himself” and a melting pot.

Simple & easy to come to that conclusion. Whites are their own enemy within themselves (fractured and lost) 😞

No doubt the cackling hoe will get lots of Dem votes but her incompetence and track record will catch up to her with independents and undecided voters. The MSM is doing everything in their power to bury her past history but too much is already out there and can't be erased. The anti-Harris adds are being teed up but won't appear in volume until after she is anointed in Chicago.

Yeah, just like JB’s appalling and lengthy record and never ending stream of YouTube videos of him being a idiot caught up with him with the independent and undecided voters the last time……..oh wait….

Reactions: Emerson0311
Yeah, just like JB’s appalling and lengthy record and never ending stream of YouTube videos of him being a idiot caught up with him with the independent and undecided voters the last time……..oh wait….
If you’re retarded enough to believe the last election wasn’t a landslide for trump.

I don’t know how you can figure out how to operate a rifle

Explain 2016 then
Trump got lucky as the Demoshit cheating model was in it's infancy and they completely underestimated how unlikeable Clinton was not to mention Trump's overall appeal to voters...They've since matured the model; Patriotic conservatives will never win another election if things continue on 'as-is'.

If you’re retarded enough to believe the last election wasn’t a landslide for trump.

I don’t know how you can figure out how to operate a rifle

Burt, are you my ex-wife?? She too was a master at reading one thing and creating a whole separate narrative, always negative, that had nothing to do with the original stated sentence along with cut downs and insults based on assumptions that a normal person wouldn’t even assume because the subject wasn’t even discussed. If you are not my ex-wife, get out of your moms basement and take a English reading comprehension course or get some therapy.

The independents and fence riders around where I live chose to ignore mountains of evidence that JB had always been a lying POS and voted for him anyway because their delicate feelings were too hurt by the truths coming out of Trumps mouth AND on top of that, the election was stolen and if K is “elected” it will have been stolen again, which is highly likely and she will surpass JB as being the dumbest president the US has ever had.

Yep she will win. I mean Montel endorsed her....what are you going to do about it?
b218736b39134c16af50d5bcbaae06a5_md.jpg

They proved the Rs won't stop the steal.
They proved the courts wont stop the steal.

The general public is stupid and gullible enough to believe the steal.

Get ready for President Harris

I really think once America gets to know the commie she will lose. She's absolutely terrible even for a dem. This is the media honeymoon and it helps her that it's only 90 days but it ain't gonna be quick enough. X being owned by Elon is going to help expose her and all of the states that Trump can win fixed some stuff that matters. The only issue states are Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, as it relates to bunk voting practices. Trump will only need to win 1 of those (though they do often all go the same way), but if Trump win Nebraska, it ties at 269 and then the house puts him in. It's very favorable for Trump so I wish our side would quit discouraging everyone from voting (which is the only thing that can actually cause us to lose).

If you are in a state that allows early voting GO VOTE !!!! GET EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO GO VOTE AND DO IT EARLY.

This idea that "if I go ahead and say they will win and steal it, then it will hurt less if it happens " is a loser move. We can and will win if our side simply turns out.

I really think once America gets to know the commie she will lose. She's absolutely terrible even for a dem. This is the media honeymoon and it helps her that it's only 90 days but it ain't gonna be quick enough. X being owned by Elon is going to help expose her and all of the states that Trump can win fixed some stuff that matters. The only issue states are Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, as it relates to bunk voting practices. Trump will only need to win 1 of those (though they do often all go the same way), but if Trump win Nebraska, it ties at 269 and then the house puts him in. It's very favorable for Trump so I wish our side would quit discouraging everyone from voting (which is the only thing that can actually cause us to lose).

If you are in a state that allows early voting GO VOTE !!!! GET EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO GO VOTE AND DO IT EARLY.

This idea that "if I go ahead and say they will win and steal it, then it will hurt less if it happens " is a loser move. We can and will win if our side simply turns out.
Your optimism on the intelligence of the voters is undeserved

Your optimism on the intelligence of the voters is undeserved
Yeah I know we do have a ton of really dumb people but th3 commie is so bad, even the idiots can see it once it gets through the media masking. It's going to have to be a blitz after the dem convention and that's when all the crap will pour out on her and show what she is to the dummies who don't already know and aren't paying attention yet anyway. The economic numbers are getting worse and worse too which will help Trump make the case for him.

Yeah I know we do have a ton of really dumb people but th3 commie is so bad, even the idiots can see it once it gets through the media masking. It's going to have to be a blitz after the dem convention and that's when all the crap will pour out on her and show what she is to the dummies who don't already know and aren't paying attention yet anyway. The economic numbers are getting worse and worse too which will help Trump make the case for him.
You do not understand the depth of loathing that "certain" individuals have for Trump, and there are a lot of them. There is nothing anyone could say or do to change their mind. They also control the messaging that gets to the masses as well as the vote count. They will go to any length and contort any law to beat Trump and retain power. They have already done it and were successful, what makes you think they won't get away with it again?

ABT, Anyone But Trump.

You are referring to the same group of people that didn’t know dementia Joe has dementia until 3 weeks ago

The media is purposely hiding the truth about the whore just as they did on dementia Joe

The voters are deaf, dumb, blind, gullible, incompetent and incredibly stupid and they breed faster than normal people. They have over run the country and we are now outnumbered

Stupid can’t be fixed, nor educated.

Not only will the happily vote for the whore, they will believe the steal.

Last edited:
You do not understand the depth of loathing that "certain" individuals have for Trump, and there are a lot of them. There is nothing anyone could say or do to change their mind. They also control the messaging that gets to the masses as well as the vote count. They will go to any length and contort any law to beat Trump and retain power. They have already done it and were successful, what makes you think they won't get away with it again?

ABT, Anyone But Trump.
Well I certainly belive they will do whatever they can, but I'm also familiar with what all actually happened last time and what is and isn't possible this time. There are some things that concern me but it's really just those 3 states I mentioned. It's not a comparable situation to last time. The NGO's in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin do concern me with illegals but we have some ways to combat that too. The consent decre destroyed the gop infrastructure for so long that also played a big roll last time , not to mention the feckless folks in charge which has also changed. There's many differences.

ABT, Anyone But Trump.

Yup. Know a bunch. Many (not all) being California transplants. Thankfully many of them "claim" they never vote. Also about to a t, they are anti-2A as well.

Know a few "new" US citizens. As in went thru the immigration process, the green card hassles, the waits, the expenses etc. Finally to be swarn in as US citizens. All pro-Trump, all will vote...

You are referring to the same group of people that didn’t know dementia Joe has dementia until 3 weeks ago

The media is purposely hiding the truth about the whore just as they did on dementia Joe

The voters are deaf, dumb, blind, gullible, incompetent and incredibly stupid and they breed faster than normal people. They have over run the country and we are now outnumbered

Not only will the happily vote for the whore, the will believe the steal.
I literally did not ever see or hear anyone who didn't know that Joe biden was a shell only. The media definitely lied about it and many elites pretended not to know ect... but all regular people knew to one degree or another. I'm not disagreeing that we have a ton of truly stupid people, what I very much disagree with is that Trump has no chance, it's already decided, ect.... we need our side to vote and we will win

Reactions: Camelfilter
Rogan is quite correct in suggesting the machine behind Kamala is capable of winning , if not outright then with Dominion

Folks kind a forget that Trump 2016 win was in considerable part down to DNC allied tech and media giving him a shitload of free air time MSM for much of the campaign as they were thinking he is a clown candidate with no chance of winning. He was a grenade they handling to long after pulling the pin.

Waiting for clean scrub as they memory hole Kamala's past

Besides now Iranians bots are in Kamala camp according to MSM

Attachments

• GT9ByPSXMAAMuEy.jpeg
    GT9ByPSXMAAMuEy.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC
Rogan lost all credibility with me when he actually "entertained" (questioned) the validity of the Moon landings. I put him into the same category as this idiot.

"Mad Mike Hughes" rode a rocket to "prove" the Earth was flat. His chute failed, and his rocket ended up being a lawn dart. He was killed instantly. The dumb shit could have bought an airline ticket and went higher. And had food and beverage service too boot. These people are nothing but attention seekers.

Rogan lost all credibility with me when he actually "entertained" (questioned) the validity of the Moon landings. I put him into the same category as this idiot.

"Mad Mike Hughes" rode a rocket to "prove" the Earth was flat. His chute failed, and his rocket ended up being a lawn dart. He was killed instantly. The dumb shit could have bought an airline ticket and went higher. And had food and beverage service too boot. These people are nothing but attention seekers.

Dang! Hughes had a death wish!