Shooter was Yernick not Crooks. Why they scrub both social media?

BREAKING NEWSMatthew Crook’s body is GONE
@RepClayHiggins
requested to examine the assassin’s body and was told it was released to the family by the FBI. Nobody even knew his body was gone until August 5, including the Butler County Coroner, LEO, and the Butler County Sheriff.Crooks was cremated on July 23, just 10 days after the assassination attempt. All roads keep leading back to alphabet agencies being involved and/or covering up what actually happened in Butler, PA when President Trump was shot.

Wait - Crooks was Jewish. Jews don't do cremation (they even balk at embalming). Further proof not Crooks.
Tattoos are technically forbidden as well.

Last edited:
One of these two asshats should be all over social media spouting that it wasn't me
9C99AA85-7A8D-4BBF-A638-32A22BCEFDE6.jpeg

You think the oligarchy can’t disappear PPl?

BREAKING NEWSMatthew Crook’s body is GONE
@RepClayHiggins
requested to examine the assassin’s body and was told it was released to the family by the FBI. Nobody even knew his body was gone until August 5, including the Butler County Coroner, LEO, and the Butler County Sheriff.Crooks was cremated on July 23, just 10 days after the assassination attempt. All roads keep leading back to alphabet agencies being involved and/or covering up what actually happened in Butler, PA when President Trump was shot.

Wait - Crooks was Jewish. Jews don't do cremation (they even balk at embalming). Further proof not Crooks.
Tattoos are technically forbidden as well.

Edit: I tried to post more links for y'all, but CISA/FAUXBOIS have been jacking with my first amendment rights. And my typing/dyslexia I thought were from Neuro issues were keyboard hacking.
Not all Jews are the same.

Orthodox Jews might follow that. The “new” Jews do not.

With all that said, this is quite suspicious.

Last edited:
So, Wearick's family filed a missing persons report in Arizona last Sunday.

Wasn't there a white van with AZ license plate involved in this @ Butler on J13?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
So, Wearick's family filed a missing persons report in Arizona last Sunday.

Wasn't there a white van with AZ license plate involved in this @ Butler on J13?
"Who drove the van with Arizona license plates? Is it just a coincidence the
shooter took a quick turnaround trip to Arizona on the same date as the
retired FBI SA was there? The same retired FBI SA who met Las Vegas
shooter, Stephen Paddock in a Pakistan café just before the..."

At this point, I'm almost certain it's the government playing games and watching all of us go nuts trying to figure it out. They probably planted the bombs and created all these stories about the phone, the DC connections, the 2 or 3 or 4 or however many shooters, the offshore accounts, etc.

They're probably planning to what to say next that they recently discovered just so they can laugh at us trying to figure this all out.
Well you can obfuscate the truth by seeding a lot of bullshit. Than we have things like genuine mistakes and of course the spread of fake new that is either out of ignorance or agenda driven.

Basically it's a shitshow.

OK, I am wanting to learn. In this thread or the other one, there was a video posted "allegedly" showing muzzle flashes from the window.

Has one of the educated masses here looked at elevation from the building to the area of the stage, bleacher area and equipment beyond to see if that was conceivable.

OK, I am wanting to learn. In this thread or the other one, there was a video posted "allegedly" showing muzzle flashes from the window.

Has one of the educated masses here looked at elevation from the building to the area of the stage, bleacher area and equipment beyond to see if that was conceivable.
Paramount tactical on YouTube thinks the rise in the ground would be a problem, and 100% sure there is a chain link fence directly in the way also. Which can be shot through, but with good chance of hitting a wire.

Also, there is the same flashes seen on the video from the guy in the red shirt that hid behind the tree. But the flashes last too long for muzzle flash and are completely at the wrong time.

what gun makes that much muzzle flash in daylight? Not a suppressed rifle or anything with a flash hider of any sort, or any subsonic ammo.

At the rate this thing is going, It's going to make the Kennedy assassination look like a case of shoplifting caught on camera!
Maybe my grandkids will unravel it. Fuck the Left.

I hope Trump wins and he and Elon Musk can formulate a task force and wipe out the enemy alphabet agencies. They're as bad or worse than the KGB ever was.

Last edited:

Where is that video? I don't recall any muzzle flashes. Closest I saw was some triangulation stuff and I think the feds themselves reporting and getting fire being 10 yards or so past Crooks location.

Where is that video? I don't recall any muzzle flashes. Closest I saw was some triangulation stuff and I think the feds themselves reporting and getting fire being 10 yards or so past Crooks location.
And who is going to do anthing when it shows a sniper in the window set up with a tripod? The FBI? Secret Service?

No wait, the A-Team. Those are still some honest good guys that aren't Globalist controlled.

Maybe Jim Jordon can give the new head of the SS a good tongue lashing before his minutes are up and he has to yield back.

Last edited:

A well disliked person once said... What difference does it make now?

There’s only one reason to lie about the shooter’s identity. The real identity would incriminate you. Check the links to the Yearick family and covert gov.

The US is the only place where these fringe lunatics assassinate leaders. Everywhere else on earth these assassinations are executed as power grabs often for entities that benefit secondarily.

Reactions: UKDslayer

There’s only one reason to lie about the shooter’s identity. The real identity would incriminate you. Check the links to the Yearick family and covert gov.

The US is the only place where these fringe lunatics assassinate leaders. Everywhere else on earth these assassinations are executed as power grabs often for entities that benefit secondarily.
Yearick looks like the dead rooftop shooter to me. 95% match.

Paramount tactical on YouTube thinks the rise in the ground would be a problem, and 100% sure there is a chain link fence directly in the way also. Which can be shot through, but with good chance of hitting a wire.

Also, there is the same flashes seen on the video from the guy in the red shirt that hid behind the tree. But the flashes last too long for muzzle flash and are completely at the wrong time.

what gun makes that much muzzle flash in daylight? Not a suppressed rifle or anything with a flash hider of any sort, or any subsonic ammo.

Take a look at the video posted above. At 0:08 you can see people standing next to the fence next. Despite it being a first floor window, between the sllght elevation of the building and the shooting position from the muzzle flashes, you can see the flashes would produce fire both above the link fence and the standing people. You're seeing a flash due to the relevant sunlight not entering the room. 6:11 what is the time the president was shot, I recall that distinctly because of references to the Ephesians verse regarding putting on the armor of God.
Red shirt guy was arrested, and made statements that he was being framed and was aware of things such as officers talking about a "second shooter". Red shirt guy was also the one who showed up in a suit taking pictures of the body pretending to be SS; or maybe he was a covert part of the government? Getting interesting. But ASGH except they will try to take him out another way.

Last edited:
sorry can't read a hundred posts to get here on page 4 .. So the consensus is now there were ( 2 ) assassin shooters ?, and 'But' neither of the two could actually get the job done ?

Last edited:
Yearick looks like the dead rooftop shooter to me. 95% match.

This is what I tried to post yesterday but was blocked. Today, they won't even let me copy and paste. Somebody is literally moving my f*cking mouse in the opposite direction I try to move it. To my handler - you crossed a line.

AnyWho... When you open that link you can clearly see Wearick's tattoo from an antifa rally. It is a 100% match to the deceased body on the roof.

Both
Yearick and Crooks trained at the same shooting club, where DHS and ICE trained. Also, Yearick and his family were involved previously in making explosives, "Yearick Armory" based out of AZ, which explains the whole explosive device devices in the backpack etc. Yearick's family also had business in PA. Yearick also once worked for a Rothschild company. Yearick also previously injured a Pitsburgh LE at a protest.

Last edited:
sorry can't read a hundred posts to get here on page 4 .. So the consensus is now there were ( 2 ) assassin shooters ?, and neither of the two could get the job done ?

No, more questions and answers. The only thing I'm convinced of right now is that the dead body was Yearick, but our.gov is lying for a reason.

Last edited:
This is what I tried to post yesterday but was blocked. Today, they won't even let me copy and paste. Somebody is literally moving my f*cking mouse in the opposite direction I try to move it. To my handler - you crossed a line.

AnyWho... When you open that link you can clearly see Wearick's tattoo from an antifa rally. It is a 100% match to the deceased body on the roof.

Both
Wearick and Crooks trained at the same shooting club, where DHS and ICE trained. Also, Wearick and his family were involved previously in making explosives, "Wearick Armory" based out of AZ, which explains the whole explosive device devices in the backpack etc. Yearick's family also had business in PA. Wearick also once worked for a Rothschild company. Yearick also previously injured a Pitsburgh LE at a protest.
Can you screenshot it and post a pic? I don’t see anything of a tattoo.

Can you screenshot it and post a pic? I don’t see anything of a tattoo.

I tried to but our friends at .gov won't let me! This Is INSANE!! There are evil forces at work here.

Fourth pic down - its below a bunch of ads. Also business card for Yearick's Armory from AZ third pic down. Crowd source for truth also has a picture of were his accomplice from the Pittsburg protest in a secret service uniform.

Last edited:

You could get him to confess the entire thing. Name names and lay it out in detail on CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the Pravda. They'd call him a lunatic and discredit the story and the news cycle would change in the morning. It would be rabbit holed and not a damned thing would be done about it.
What difference does it make? See Russia collusion, Las Vegas, JFK, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Benghazi, China flu........

I tried to but our friends at .gov won't let me! This Is INSANE!! There are evil forces at work here.

Fourth pic down - its below a bunch of ads. Also business card for lyrics Armory from AZ third pic down. Crowd source for truth also has a picture of were his accomplice from the Pittsburg protest in a secret service uniform.
This one? So this is Yearick’s left arm from a previous event?

Now I’m not sure where we see the tattoo on the body on the roof.

IMG_2389.jpeg

Reactions: UKDslayer

Both
Wearick and Crooks trained at the same shooting club, where DHS and ICE trained. Also, Wearick and his family were involved previously in making explosives, "Wearick Armory" based out of AZ, which explains the whole explosive device devices in the backpack etc. Yearick's family also had business in PA. Wearick also once worked for a Rothschild company. Yearick also previously injured a Pitsburgh LE at a protest.
Ive always said the dead guy pic is Yearick.

Yearick had a heavier, wider chin, darker hair, smaller mouth, eyes, etc. than Crook, like the guy in the deceased shooter pic.

My question is how the FBI was able brainwash those clowns, both Crooks and Yearwick, into a suicide mission unless they just conveniently omitted the part where after you take out Orangeman Bad we're going to shoot you in the head.

Last edited:

Yearick had a heavier, wider chin, darker hair, smaller mouth, eyes, etc. than Crook, like the guy in the deceased shooter pic.

My question is how the FBI was able brainwash those clowns, both Crooks and Yearwick, into a suicide mission unless they just conveniently omitted the part where after you take out Orangeman Bad we're going to shoot you in the head.
They have effectively brainwashed a whole country. 2 leftie retards, shit they just lied to those idiots.

And pointy nose with a downward tip, and deep set eyes. I was 99% convinced before.
He has a scar on his jawline I think he got in Ukraine last year.

Last edited:
You could get him to confess the entire thing. Name names and lay it out in detail on CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the Pravda. They'd call him a lunatic and discredit the story and the news cycle would change in the morning. It would be rabbit holed and not a damned thing would be done about it.
What difference does it make? See Russia collusion, Las Vegas, JFK, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Benghazi, China flu........

There aren't hiding it anymore.

Last Congressional hearing : I'm getting is more of how our constitutional rights can be subverted including losing encrypted email (with commitment to help faggot Kindsey Graham) and collapsible stocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
There was a picture of him flipped over, but I can't find it now! (Its the tattoo on the far arm). From the above you can only see that there were tattoos on his (other) arm, but you have to see the flipped over image to compare the actual tattoo.

Congress should have autopsy photos for today's hearing, I wonder what they're doing to them.

A few things bothering me about this:

1st, the ear is very distinct. 2nd, I don't recall seeing any pics of a tattoo on the dead guys arm. 3rd, what people are saying is a repaired gage hole looks like a streak of blood to me. 4th, the eyebrows.

Reactions: gunman_7
Curious as to how its supposed to distract us? I still know who I'm voting for, if they don't pull another disaster or arrest Pres. Trump and declare martial law.
Well not everybody is distracted. But we have an abundance of simps and simple minded people who probably are easily misled. I don’t really know, I just speculate. Since I know nothing first hand, Literally 100% of what I think I know about any of this could be manipulated and false info from all sides.
But yeah I look forward to voting for Trump again.

Reactions: AmmoFort
They have effectively brainwashed a whole country. 2 leftie retards, shit they just lied to those idiots.
Crooks came from a family of junkfood eating poors and all of a sudden he had money in offshore accounts from working in a nursing home.

Did they promise those idiots money and plane tickets and then tricked them?

Whatever happened to that money, if it ever existed and where did it come from?

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis

Could not agree more. You ever see the guy that admitted to kidnapping Johnny Gosch? Literally confessed, told them exactly how the ring did it, and why. Nobody believed him so he proved his point by taking them to the Colorado safe house where the kids were kept in an underground dungeon. Dungeon is still there, so are the JG initials which Johnny used in his future aliases.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Crooks came from a family of junkfood eating poors and all of a sudden he had money in offshore accounts from working in a nursing home.

Did they promise those idiots money and plane tickets and then tricked them?

Whatever happened to that money, if it ever existed and where did it come from?

They never specified bank accounts, just "foreign accounts". My hunch is they're talking about encrypted emails like proton mail, discord, etc.

The same place Kamala raised 80 million in one hour?
See eye aye?
Fauxbi ?

Yearick was over in Ukraine for the past year, prior to that worked for the Rothschilds, his family had a business dealing with explosives in Arizona. Smells like a CIA asset to me.

Crooks probably has a new identity with a big bank account to boot by now.

Last edited: