Shooter was Yernick not Crooks. Why they scrub both social media?

like others have said,we aren't going to know any more about this in 60yr than we know about 11/63 now. the cover up of whatever the truth is now is just more frazzled than 63. more film,sound tech,witnesses,prob agencies involved and a bit more aware public. many people are less inclined to believe fed lies so the story and the coverup are made more complex,contradictory and confusing.

Ive always said the dead guy pic is Yearick.

Yearick had a heavier, wider chin, darker hair, smaller mouth, eyes, etc. than Crook, like the guy in the deceased shooter pic.

My question is how the FBI was able brainwash those clowns, both Crooks and Yearwick, into a suicide mission unless they just conveniently omitted the part where after you take out Orangeman Bad we're going to shoot you in the head.
good question but the brainwashing was done by MSM and the schools. doubt oswald knew up front he was on a suicide mission. figured it soon after and split. didn't go to the plane waiting for him and ended up killing tippet. these 2 clowns,like many their age,maybe didn't know who JFK was,any idea of oswald and thought they were entitled to do what they wanted in attaining their brain washed goal.

Yearick was over in Ukraine for the past year, prior to that worked for the Rothschilds, his family had a business dealing with explosives in Arizona. Smells like a CIA asset to me.

Crooks probably has a new identity with a big bank account to boot by now.
Nah. In a hole in the desert. "Still got the shovel" style.

good question but the brainwashing was done by MSM and the schools. doubt oswald knew up front he was on a suicide mission. figured it soon after and split. didn't go to the plane waiting for him and ended up killing tippet. these 2 clowns,like many their age,maybe didn't know who JFK was,any idea of oswald and thought they were entitled to do what they wanted in attaining their brain washed goal.

the cia handler and mob who set Oswald up as the patsy, had him thinking he was going to get away easily. Oswald was so stupid he went back to his house to get his gun, then was stopped by Tippet just walking down the street.

Oswald had no getaway plan at all. he must have been so surprised the presidents head exploded because he knew he didn't hit him....

the cia handler and mob who set Oswald up as the patsy, had him thinking he was going to get away easily. Oswald was so stupid he went back to his house to get his gun, then was stopped by Tippet just walking down the street.

Oswald had no getaway plan at all. he must have been so surprised the presidents head exploded because he knew he didn't hit him....
Tippet and one of Sam Giacana's underbosses, John "Handsome Johnny" Roselli, tried to pick Oswald up. Roselli got out of Tippet's patrol car and ordered Oswald to "Get in!" Oswald, knowing by that point he wasn't the lone shooter but instead a patsy, took off running.

Thats why witnesses that saw Ofc. Tippet get shot swore they saw two men fleeing from the car, not just Oswald. It was Oswald running away and Roeslli chasing him after Roselli shot Tippet.

Oswald outran Roselli and ducked into the movie theater. The .38 they found on Oswald turned out not to be the gun that killed Tippet.

How so? You literally claimed that "The US is the only place where these fringe lunatics assassinate leaders." and
I showed two examples where a fringe lunatic assassinated a leader outside of the US.

According to whom? Their government? The very people who benefit the most from the death?

Most of the world knows this is preposterous, people aren’t thrill killing leaders of countries for fun. It’s a stupid supposition. It’s illogical and immature. You’re making this forum sound vaxxed on the internet.

Tippet and one of Sam Giacana's underbosses, John "Handsome Johnny" Roselli, tried to pick Oswald up. Roselli got out of Tippet's patrol car and ordered Oswald to "Get in!" Oswald, knowing by that point he wasn't the lone shooter but instead a patsy, took off running.

Thats why witnesses that saw Ofc. Tippet get shot swore they saw two men fleeing from the car, not just Oswald. It was Oswald running away and Roeslli chasing him after Roselli shot Tippet.

Oswald outran Roselli and ducked into the movie theater. The .38 they found on Oswald turned out not to be the gun that killed Tippet.
hate to say i was unaware of the roselli/oswald side bar. got a book title or link? i need to look. i was aware of the plane to cuba awaiting oswald. cuba being another interesting detail. in fact,i read a book about the aviatrix who was supposedly sitting at a small outside dallas airport waiting for 1 passenger. can't remember her name or the book or where i got it. got no copy. i recall she supposedly had cia connections.
i knew 1 cuban who had a very strange,labyrinthine life story who swore fidel had an active connection. not sure of that source reliability but the guy had some interesting background.

Reactions: UKDslayer
According to whom? Their government? The very people who benefit the most from the death?

Most of the world knows this is preposterous, people aren’t thrill killing leaders of countries for fun. It’s a stupid supposition. It’s illogical and immature. You’re making this forum sound vaxxed on the internet.

This guy (LimaKilo) is full of preposterous liberal BS while stating he is "as conservative as it gets" . He fully agrees with the MSM/ leftist narrative.
If you don't agree with him on things like JD Vance, illegal immigration, and that there is no such thing as anchor babies, he will proceed to gaslight you with insults and name-calling (@NoDopes , @Blue Sky Country, @BuildingConceptsllc ).

He tries to infer that he has a JD, but then again so does Kamala and she is as dumb as a box of rocks. I'm not sure if he's just a really annoying liberal *sshole, paid agitor/provocateur, or a glowie but I just put him on ignore.

Crooks came from a family of junkfood eating poors and all of a sudden he had money in offshore accounts from working in a nursing home.

Did they promise those idiots money and plane tickets and then tricked them?

Whatever happened to that money, if it ever existed and where did it come from?
Either way, enough money to impress them would be completely insignificant to any national level organization, especially because it would be promised but not paid.

hate to say i was unaware of the roselli/oswald side bar. got a book title or link? i need to look. i was aware of the plane to cuba awaiting oswald. cuba being another interesting detail. in fact,i read a book about the aviatrix who was supposedly sitting at a small outside dallas airport waiting for 1 passenger. can't remember her name or the book or where i got it. got no copy. i recall she supposedly had cia connections.
i knew 1 cuban who had a very strange,labyrinthine life story who swore fidel had an active connection. not sure of that source reliability but the guy had some interesting background.
I can't recall the source, it wasn't a book but more of a file by an insider, I believe a relative of Giancana's. It told how many actual shooters, five I believe, their location and who sent them, including Mac Wallace, LBJ's personal button man.

It was very interesting as this insider said 'Momo', aka Sam Giancana, wanted to call the hit off at the last minute but others below him said it was too late, everybody was in place and it was a go. He said he and Giancana sat watching TV and the program they were watching was interrupted by a Special News Bulletin, reporting that JFK had been shot in Dallas and Giancana stood up and said "Well, thats it."

Last edited:

i don't think there was ever a plane to Cuba waiting.

i also did not know the Tibbet scenario with Roselli there too. Roselli is placed there as one of the jfk shooters by James "Jimmy" File.

there's an hour long jailhouse interview with File. he lays out a lot of stuff clearly. should be on YouTube but they've scrubbed stuff before

i don't think there was ever a plane to Cuba waiting.

i also did not know the Tibbet scenario with Roselli there too. Roselli is placed there as one of the jfk shooters by James "Jimmy" File.

there's an hour long jailhouse interview with File. he lays out a lot of stuff clearly. should be on YouTube but they've scrubbed stuff before
I've seen the File interview when he was younger and it's pretty compelling. H e went into detail about his weapon of choice, the new Rem. .221 Fireball. He also talked in detail about a mob gunsmith that loaded up a batch of special ammo with mercury. They allegedly did later find traces of mercury in JFK's hair.

I still think the shot came from the storm drain that led out to the other side of the RR tracks and not from above from the grassy knoll or overpass.

Files insn't the first jailbird sitting in prison that took responsibility for the hit. Charles Harrelson also took credit for it.

Last edited:
Let's unpack some of your nonsense here:
He fully agrees with the MSM/ leftist narrative.
Your statement couldn't be farther from the truth.

If you don't agree with him on things like JD Vance, illegal immigration, and that there is no such thing as anchor babies
JD Vance looks like an axe murderer to me and I really couldn't care less whether you agree or not. I don't judge a book by it's cover and he might turn out to be an amazing VP if/when DJT wins the election

I also believe that illegal immigration is one of the biggest problems our nation currently faces and a hell of a lot more should be done to solve it.

To reiterate: "an anchor baby" or having a child in the US by non-citizen parents is not a viable immigration strategy, since it would take the parents over 26 years to get citizenship that way. If you don't believe me, look it up.

He tries to infer that he has a JD
Nope, I've never tried to infer this and for the record I don't have a JD.

I'm not sure if he's just a really annoying liberal *sshole, paid agitor/provocateur, or a glowie but I just put him on ignore.
LOL, more like a voice of reason :)
Your bubble must be quite fragile, if you have to put people on ignore to protect it.

Let's unpack some of your nonsense here:

Your statement couldn't be farther from the truth.

JD Vance looks like an axe murderer to me and I really couldn't care less whether you agree or not. I don't judge a book by it's cover and he might turn out to be an amazing VP if/when DJT wins the election

I also believe that illegal immigration is one of the biggest problems our nation currently faces and a hell of a lot more should be done to solve it.

To reiterate: "an anchor baby" or having a child in the US by non-citizen parents is not a viable immigration strategy, since it would take the parents over 26 years to get citizenship that way. If you don't believe me, look it up.

Nope, I've never tried to infer this and for the record I don't have a JD.

LOL, more like a voice of reason :)
Your bubble must be quite fragile, if you have to put people on ignore to protect it.
They don't need to gain citizenship. The kids are how they collect welfare.

You glow!

😆
Now, now. Let's not pretend pages of hearsay based on stories from mob memebers and incarcerated criminals are iron clad evidence, as opposed to interesting "what if" conversation peices.

I do trust the government about the same as mobsters and prisoners looking for noterity. Prisoners lie about knowing stuff all the time.

If you're hatching an assisnation plot. Why complicate it with additional shooters. When you got your guy a 50-70 yard shot on a slow moving target moving almost straight away from a supported and elevated position.

It always makes me laugh when guys say the oak tree obstructed the view then go to the shooter in the storm drain. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 232593
Can you screenshot it and post a pic? I don’t see anything of a tattoo.
1724075279459.png

Reactions: Makinchips208

More Lies and Confusion Concerning Autopsy Thomas Crooks the Would-be Assassin of Former President Trump​

By Guest Contributor Aug. 19, 2024 8:00 am254 Comments
Autopsy-Pid-730x600.png

More Lies and Confusion Concerning Autopsy of Would-be Assassin of Former President Trump

Republished with permission from AbleChild
The federal investigation into the attempted assassination of President Donald Trump can be described as one screw up after another. Just last week, Congressman Clay Higgins (R-LA) submitted a Preliminary Investigative Report to the House Bipartisan Task Force reviewing the attempted assassination and shocked the nation by explaining that the body (of the alleged shooter) was gone.

The Butler County Coroner is not a medical examiner and cannot conduct an autopsy. Therefore, the alleged shooter’s body was shipped to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner to perform the autopsy. AbleChild had a conversation with the Allegheny County Medical Examiner’s Office and confirmed that an autopsy had been conducted on the body of the alleged shooter.

The fact that the body of the alleged shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks, was apparently released from the Allegheny County Medical Examiner to the family for cremation just ten days after the shooting is bizarre on its face. In fact, the Butler County Coroner told Congressman Higgins “he would have never released Crooks’ body to the family for cremation or burial without the specific permission from the FBI.” The Congressman suggested a cover up when he wrote “this action by the FBI can only be described by any reasonable man as an obstruction to any following investigative effort.”
The FBI, right on cue, had the expected naïve and defensive reply when a spokesman for the FBI reported, “any suggestion the FBI is interfering with congressional efforts to look into the attempted assassination which took place in Butler, PA, is inaccurate and unfounded.” The spokesman continued saying the FBI “followed normal procedures in the handling of the crime scene and evidence…and the shooter’s body was released to his family after coordination with the coroner’s office and our state and local law enforcement partners, which is also in keeping with normal procedures.”
AbleChild has been two steps ahead of the MSM and had questioned much of the coroner’s role in the identification of the alleged shooter’s body in an August 5, 2024, article titledCrime Scene Compromised. Alleged Assassin’s Autopsy Missing. What’s Going On?Now, learning that the alleged shooter’s body had been destroyed (cremated) just ten days after the shooting adds another oddity to the already long list of questions that make up this “investigation.”

First, contrary to the FBI’s explanation, let’s be honest, there is nothing “normal” about a dead body lying on a metal roof all night until 6 a.m. the following morning when the Butler County Coroner was allowed to make identification of that body. Recall that the coroner arrived at the AGR building at midnight on July 13th and was asked to return later – the following morning. Why was the coroner prohibited from making the identification of the body at midnight? Who refused him access? What would have been the procedure had it been raining or snowing. Would the body lay on the roof during the inclement weather? It is insulting to think it is “normal” that the body laid on the roof all night. But more importantly, someone needs to explain why the body lay on the roof all night.
However, when the Butler coroner returned at 6 a.m. the next morning to the AGR building, how did he make identification? Did the coroner photograph the crime scene, and did he collect the crime scene log which would have documented anyone who would have entered the crime scene/been on roof? Did the coroner collect fingerprints and DNA swabs from the body that morning? Who was the police investigator who should have been at the scene when the coroner was recording his findings? Where are the chain of custody forms that must be completed? These are basic and universal procedures. The state and local police would have jurisdiction over the crime scene. Where are those reports?
As reported by AbleChild, the autopsy performed by the Allegheny County coroner was released back to the Butler County Coroner prior to August 5th. Congressman Higgins stated that the “coroner’s report and autopsy are both “late” as of Monday, August 5… they were a week late.” It appears someone is lying to a Member of Congress.

Remember that AbleChild spoke with the Allegheny Medical Examiner’s Office and was told that the autopsy had been completed and the results were sent to the Butler County Coroner. And AbleChild was further advised that the release of the autopsy was up to the coroner. This information was made public in the AbleChild article that was published on August 5th. So, the coroner has some explaining to do.
The Medical Examiner’s office was clear when it explained to AbleChild that the autopsy was returned to the Butler County Coroner because “it was commissioned and completed (paid for) by Butler County.” Again, AbleChild made that information public on August 5th. Neither the cause of death report nor autopsy is “late.”
Congressman Higgins may want to have another chat with William Young III, the Butler County Coroner. Clearly someone isn’t telling the truth. Either the Allegheny County Medical Examiner’s office is lying, or the Butler County Coroner is lying. That’s a problem because somebody has the completed autopsy.

i still believe nothing or everything...i don't expect to ever know for sure with the feds involved.

the first excuse i heard on day one was the secret service snipers saw him, but were not sure if he was a bad guy.
at one point, somebody said they were told to stand down unless the shooter took a shot first.
of course any of that could be true (based on what we saw) or it could be bullshit.

• Wow
Reactions: Shoreglide
And for a audit or readjustment of the federal reserve. Not to mention his position again secret societies.
And closing the tax loop the big oil men were enjoying and shutting the door to another money making war and double crossing the mob and the Bay of Pigs and dropping LBJ from his ticket and...

i still believe nothing or everything...i don't expect to ever know for sure with the feds involved.

the first excuse i heard on day one was the secret service snipers saw him, but were not sure if he was a bad guy.
at one point, somebody said they were told to stand down unless the shooter took a shot first.
of course any of that could be true (based on what we saw) or it could be bullshit.

Why didn't they pick up the walkies talkies waiting for them? Why didn't they attend the morning briefing? Why didn't they follow up with having someone on the roof per local PD suggestions? Why was CNN there to air their first ever live Trump rally? Why did almost all Trump supporters at the rally that were repeat attendees noticed the striking difference in lack of security, with no tickets checked or bags examined? Why was Trump allowed to take the stage, or not pulled off the stage, at the slightest suggestion of a questionable individual? Why did the lead site agent responsible for advanced detail have no prior experience with protective service? Why did Dr. Jill get four times as many resources for 300 to 400 pre-vetted dinner guest at an indoor casino banquet hall loaded with security surveillance? Why did the Victoria Nuland say hours before the attempt that Putin would be sorely disappointed because she could guarantee Trump was not gonna be president again? Why did that Austin wealth group short Trump stocks the day before that would've made billions if he have been assassinated? How do you explain the phone that Heritage foundation found frequently associated with Crooks residence as well as the DC location close to FBI buildings? How do you explain that is smart 20 year old who supposedly scored 1570 on his SATs and a star in AP history, math, and economics classes decided to work in the kitchen in a care facility? How do you explain using DHS agents with no prior protective detail experience guarding Trump as their first outing? Why did the FBI release the body for cremation before the local county corner knew it was released? Why did they lie during the hearing about not being able to see the shooter ("concealment by roofline")from their CS points when a victims own cell-phone camera caught him walking along the roofline.

Last edited:
Why didn't they pick up the walkies talkies waiting for them? Why didn't they attend the morning briefing? Why didn't they follow up with having someone on the roof per local PD suggestions? Why was CNN there to air their first ever live Trump rally? Why did almost all Trump rally that were repeat attendees noticed the striking difference in lack of security, with no tickets checked or bags examined? Why was Trump allowed to take the stage, or not pulled off the stage, at the slightest suggestion of a questionable individual? Why was the lead site agent responsible for advanced detail have no prior experience with protective service? Why did Dr. Jill get four times as many resources for 300 to 400 pre-vetted dinner guest at an indoor casino banquet hall loaded with security surveillance? Why did the Victoria Nuland say hours before the attempt that Putin would be sorely disappointed because she could guarantee Trump was not gonna be president again? Why did that Austin wealth group short Trump stocks the day before that would've made billions if he have been assassinated? How do you explain the phone that Heritage foundation found frequently associated with crooks residence as well as the DC location close to FBI buildings? How do you explain that is right 20 year old who supposedly scored 1570 on his SATs and the stars AP history, math, and economics classes decided to work in the kitchen in a care facility? How do you explain using DHS agents with no prior protective detail experience as ther first outing? Why did the FBI release the body for cremation before the local county corner no it was released?
Good questions all. Those filthy Bushes and Cheneys were sorely dissapointed.

LBJ had his sister's body cremated almost immediately after she was found dead from unexplained blunt force trauma on Chritmas Eve.

And for a audit or readjustment of the federal reserve. Not to mention his position again secret societies.

Executive order 11110 bought his golden ticket. You don’t mess with the currency. Lincoln’s greenbacks, Kennedy’s silver certificates, and Gaddafi’s gold backed Afro-currency sensing a trend here.

Why didn't they pick up the walkies talkies waiting for them? Why didn't they attend the morning briefing? Why didn't they follow up with having someone on the roof per local PD suggestions? Why was CNN there to air their first ever live Trump rally? Why did almost all Trump supporters at the rally that were repeat attendees noticed the striking difference in lack of security, with no tickets checked or bags examined? Why was Trump allowed to take the stage, or not pulled off the stage, at the slightest suggestion of a questionable individual? Why did the lead site agent responsible for advanced detail have no prior experience with protective service? Why did Dr. Jill get four times as many resources for 300 to 400 pre-vetted dinner guest at an indoor casino banquet hall loaded with security surveillance? Why did the Victoria Nuland say hours before the attempt that Putin would be sorely disappointed because she could guarantee Trump was not gonna be president again? Why did that Austin wealth group short Trump stocks the day before that would've made billions if he have been assassinated? How do you explain the phone that Heritage foundation found frequently associated with Crooks residence as well as the DC location close to FBI buildings? How do you explain that is smart 20 year old who supposedly scored 1570 on his SATs and a star in AP history, math, and economics classes decided to work in the kitchen in a care facility? How do you explain using DHS agents with no prior protective detail experience guarding Trump as their first outing? Why did the FBI release the body for cremation before the local county corner knew it was released?
Review the other actions that the Dems have and are taking, in their pursuit of the Oval Office.
Looking at the entirety of the process, it’s obvious the plan is disorganized, there is almost no accountability for resources or effects, their shadow leadership team is short sighted and handicapped by self absorbtion, and desperation flavoured with the scent of failure permeates the entire culture. The blitzkriege seemed unbeatable too, until the crazy really took hold at the top.