• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Shooting at Apalachee High School in Georgia. So far 4 dead, shooter in custody.

p9exWoL7n5th.jpeg

Reactions: UKDslayer
And the conspiracy theory starts. Multiple witnesses have come forward that there were two shooters, with shootings occurring on opposite sides of the building at once. Also a nosy Nancy neighbor stated she never saw that boy before but was well familiar with the rest of the siblings in that household until that morning when he appeared in the front of the house to catch the bus.

Shooting threat to five schools with the affected school site it is the first to be hit was called in to 911 early in the morning.

Not trying to be snarky…

…but where have you been for the last…

…uh…

…know what, it almost feels like I was born into AR shootings, despite how old I am.
I've been...around...uh...
If AR's were around when you were born, you're not very old...
Thank you for the clear, concise, well thought out answer to my question...
Two pins and a backpack, no screening.
How did he assemble it unseen by anyone???...
maybe it's an open campus.
I went to "open campus" schools. If I had had a rifle in the school, someone would have seen it before I got thirty feet inside...

oops, it was only 5! :oops:

Oh yeah, I feel better now.

True story, some years back, the Chicago PD was forced to delete their gang information database because it was deemed "racist."

Codespeak: most gangs are black, most of the murders in Chicago happen on the south side and involve black on black violence. It is not racist to document facts. It is racist to ignore it precisely because of the ethnic heritage of the subject group.

Reactions: TACC and theLBC
I've been...around...uh...
If AR's were around when you were born, you're not very old...
Thank you for the clear, concise, well thought out answer to my question...

How did he assemble it unseen by anyone???...

I went to "open campus" schools. If I had had a rifle in the school, someone would have seen it before I got thirty feet inside...
Bathroom stall?

Oh yeah, I feel better now.

True story, some years back, the Chicago PD was forced to delete their gang information database because it was deemed "racist."

Codespeak: most gangs are black, most of the murders in Chicago happen on the south side and involve black on black violence. It is not racist to document facts. It is racist to ignore it precisely because of the ethnic heritage of the subject group.
These guys still keeping tabs https://heyjackass.com/

Reactions: Ronws
I don't mean the kill stats. I mean names of gang members and specific gangs and their activities. The racist mayor of Chicago required the CPD to delete this database.

Shoot, Fox News can tell me how many people were shot in Chicago over the weekend.
Will they? Because every Monday morning national news cast should open with "Another mass shooting over the weekend in the windy city". Where's the outrage? Besides the site I linked has a ton of stats.

Reactions: 232593
Will they? Because every Monday morning national news cast should open with "Another mass shooting over the weekend in the windy city". Where's the outrage? Besides the site I linked has a ton of stats.
True but the point I am trying to make and it seems I am unsuccessful in making it clear, is that it was easier to keep tabs on who was doing what to whom and when. They could use gang intelligence to ward off bigger problems. That particular crime-solving tool was removed.

Unofficially, I would imagine the intelligence unit keeps data in their head, they are just not allowed to have it on computer files. Because it's "rayciss."

Reactions: Im2bent
Such horrors will continue to happen in USA as long as anybody can buy firearms in a grocery store

Take your liberal excrement elsewhere.

These "horrors" aren't because of easy gun access, gun laws or lack there of, they are because of patients with mental illness and their psychiatric medications, often related to PsyOP of non-binary indoctrination.
See, we have an unelected fourth branch of government that is trying to throw us into full blown authoritarian Communist tyranny by destroying our Constitution so they can replace our Constitutional Republic. We need our second amendment to prevent our God given inalienable rights from being violated.

Last edited:
How old were you during the Croatian War of Independence? Assuming you are Croatian as your profile says.
Why do you ask? I was 12-13 when the War started and remember the times very well. My grandfather was retired military man and joined the resistance early, as a volunteer. He owned a 8 mm bolt-action hunting rifle. My father owned a 9 mm handgun. Interestingly, he used to keep it locked in a safe vault (which wasn't obligation back then, and today it is)

Why do you ask? I was 12-13 when the War started and remember the times very well. My grandfather was retired military man and joined the resistance early, as a volunteer. He owned a 8 mm bolt-action hunting rifle. My father owned a 9 mm handgun. Interestingly, he used to keep it locked in a safe vault (which wasn't obligation back then, and today it is)
So, then, you are ignorant, meaning you lack the education of proper facts. A situation that can be remedied.

Guns are not for sale in grocery stores. You have to go to a shop that is an FFL and then fill out the ATF's form 4473.

Plenty of crazed shooters got their guns legally. There is not a good way to tell if someone is crazy and we simply will not give up our second amendment.

I won’t talk to a soy jack from a slave failing eu state which is smaller than my zip code about my domestic issues.

As much as these low iq euro douches virtue signal how bad US is; the first bus they could find they would jump on to come live in US.

Reactions: supercorndogs
So, then, you are ignorant, meaning you lack the education of proper facts. A situation that can be remedied.

Guns are not for sale in grocery stores. You have to go to a shop that is an FFL and then fill out the ATF's form 4473.

Plenty of crazed shooters got their guns legally. There is not a good way to tell if someone is crazy and we simply will not give up our second amendment.
That was put as an exaggerating joke of course.
I recon that gun laws are not same in every federal US state?
In European countries they are generally much more strict and its not that every adult can get a firearms license.
Parents in this case were obviously idiots who have raised their kid to be an idiot

Why are we getting so many foreigners all of the sudden coming here and telling us this and that??? We don't want their opinion and they don't know what they are taking about anyway.

True but the point I am trying to make and it seems I am unsuccessful in making it clear, is that it was easier to keep tabs on who was doing what to whom and when. They could use gang intelligence to ward off bigger problems. That particular crime-solving tool was removed.

Unofficially, I would imagine the intelligence unit keeps data in their head, they are just not allowed to have it on computer files. Because it's "rayciss."
Paper notebooks rule again.

In European countries they are generally much more strict and its not that every adult can get a firearms license.
Parents in this case were obviously idiots who have raised their kid to be an idiot
Oh now you are trying to be cute?

Any actual criminal with cash can source a firearm. Playing dumb makes you look it.

This is a FEDERAL LAW. The only way one can legally buy a gun without a full background check is to buy a used one from an individual. Any and ALL new guns or ANY GUN bought in any store requires an FFL and a full background check. Every state everywhere.

Why are we getting so many foreigners all of the sudden coming here and telling us this and that??? We don't want their opinion and they don't know what they are taking about anyway.
They go hysteric when they see a Russian on tv and beg us to protect them but never will hold back from hating us…. Just ignore them

Every school could use this tech just an observation.

In a follow-up interview with The Post, Marcee confirmed that she was indeed the one who called the school the morning of the shooting, although she declined to elaborate on what prompted the calls. She added that the shooting was “absolutely horrific” while apologizing to the families of the victims on behalf of her son.

“I am so, so sorry and can not fathom the pain and suffering they are going through right now,” Marcee told The Post.

The school’s lackadaisical response to this ominous warning is deeply troubling. How could the school fail to identify the correct child under such extreme circumstances? Instead of taking proactive measures to ensure student safety, school officials seemingly brushed off the warning, leading to the unnecessary loss of innocent lives.

That is the weird thing. In some EU countries, it is harder to pass clearance to get the rifle but suppressors are sold without tax stamp or the hoops we jump through here.

Making it harder for law-abiding citizens to get guns is not going to solve the problem of gun violence. Because it is not gun violence.
It is not knife violence.

It is violence by any means necessary.

Cain killed able with a fully semi-automatic rock. Shall ban rocks? Mayor Khan already banned sharp and pointy knives in London. Doesn't stop violence. Next thing was guy driving a van into some people.

Banning guns is only going to level good people unarmed.

I get that it is hard for you to see that because you are in a country that never had anything like the Second Amendment. In fact, USA is the only one to have that, which is why it will not be so easy to disarm the people.

In order to maintain a well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

That is the weird thing. In some EU countries, it is harder to pass clearance to get the rifle but suppressors are sold without tax stamp or the hoops we jump through here.
In my country suppressors are illegal. For comparison in the Czech Republic they are not. Believe it or not, in some EU countries air guns with muzzle energies over 12 fpe are treated like firearms LoL

In my country suppressors are illegal. For comparison in the Czech Republic they are not. Believe it or not, in some EU countries air guns with muzzle energies over 12 fpe are treated like firearms LoL
I could never understand the reasoning behind even our control of suppressors through the National Firearms Act. The "theory" was that it would curb mob violence. It was not successful, continues to not be successful. In fact, the only people using suppressors are hunters and competitive shooters.

Reactions: 232593
I also realize I had approached you all wrong. You were not ignorant.

I should have started with, "Hello fellow gun enthusiast."

1725830183836.jpeg

I could never understand the reasoning behind even our control of suppressors through the National Firearms Act. The "theory" was that it would curb mob violence. It was not successful, continues to not be successful. In fact, the only people using suppressors are hunters and competitive shooters.
Well no not quite. The theory was that it would give the government something to arrest the mobsters for that wasn't actually a crime and suppressors got rolled into it with fully auto guns. It was actually stated by the current AG at the time that they knew it wouldn't do anything for reducing any crime but might give them something to charge gangsters with.

Reactions: WaltHer and Ronws
Well no not quite. The theory was that it would give the government something to arrest the mobsters for that wasn't actually a crime and suppressors got rolled into it with fully auto guns. It was actually stated by the current AG at the time that they knew it wouldn't do anything for reducing any crime but might give them something to charge gangsters with.
Kind of like they could never actually prove that Al Capone did anything. So, they get him on tax evasion. Keep making laws to charge people with.

It never stopped the crime and they would use suppressors anyway. And also commit crimes without suppressors. That is such a homer simpson move on the part of the government.

Second thought, that is a harsh thing to say about Homer Simpson. He is a mental giant compared to them.

Remember when we were saying how nice the Swiss are?

Maybe spoke too soon.

On the other hand…. He probably cleaned up really well and I bet he used a really high-End European blender by like Bosch or Blaupunkt or Siemens or something. Not any of that Chinese Infomercial stuff like a Shark blender!

Evil is everywhere..

Sirhr

Remember when we were saying how nice the Swiss are?

Maybe spoke too soon.

On the other hand…. He probably cleaned up really well and I bet he used a really high-End European blender by like Bosch or Blaupunkt or Siemens or something. Not any of that Chinese Infomercial stuff like a Shark blender!

Evil is everywhere..

Sirhr
The Swiss are nice.

With a side of fava beans and a light chianti.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic