• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

Pop's called 'em yesterday.... said they were shipping early next week!
grin.gif

Yeah after shooting next to you I flipped my MTM box over and a shit fuck pile of bark and shit came out of it!!! And I caught it so I was trying to keep it covered as much as I could.

But hey if you ned a sissy pad you can borrow that brown one again!!
laugh.gif

Sure why not? As I understand it they are more home-smith friendly then the M700's....PM me if you want his number. He might even be able to help you out with your IOR mounting issues.

If any body knows anyone that might be interested I am going to move away from my 300WM....if they are interested PM me and get my cell #.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...817#Post1332817

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gonna do a 7-08 or 280AI </div></div>

280AI is a heck of a cartridge! That sounds pretty awesome to me as well!

after all, "Imitation is the highest form of flattery".
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gonna do a 7-08 or 280AI </div></div>

grin.gif

</div></div>

You got a 280AI?

I figure I can down load it to near 7-08 velocity to save on powder and practice the drift issue. I am pretty sure it is luck but when we have been out to 1k I never had to hold or dial wind dope....seemed like Tribe was fighting the wind (no groin shot intended there)....just somthing different I guess.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gonna do a 7-08 or 280AI </div></div>
grin.gif

</div></div>
You got a 280AI?

I figure I can down load it to near 7-08 velocity to save on powder and practice the drift issue. I am pretty sure it is luck but when we have been out to 1k I never had to hold or dial wind dope....seemed like Tribe was fighting the wind (no groin shot intended there)....just somthing different I guess. </div></div>

No on having the 280AI, but if you were going to build one then I was thinking about doing the same later on down the road (Fall 2010?).

Either the 303 isn't an illeagle round for hunting....or....doing steroids to pack the BWCT is illeagle.

Tribe....met your buddy from NC Rentals today....Brockwood? Talked with him for a few but he introduced himself as I was on hold then he had to leave.....good guy....my rental guy assured me that he was a good guy...but if he knows you and my Rental guy says it is so....well then.
eek.gif
I can't remember his actual name though.....I told him he will deffinatly have to come out to the next SolDuc shootout....I tried describing the joys of slpashing steel at LR but nobody ever belives the amount of Christmas Morning Glee that noise makes!!!

Our solduc spot-
next time we are up there, we need to break out the saws and knock down those alders that are growing along the "target allys". if we dont those will be all but invisible before to long. When do the hunting seasons get over up there?

CJG

Should be done around the end of December....possibly earlier for that area but there might still be trafic through there. Yeah I will bring y sowerpaw next time. Rotor PM me your address as well as Dafar....might see if I can sneek the SHWW shirts to you if I get a chance at work.....via UPS.

Rotor...think you can make the 31st?

Dude... sorry... I meant to get back to you... But I don't do the whole "Text" thing... I did get a text only text... but I purposely have a phone that won't even reply
grin.gif

Long story short.... no, I didn't get the picture... send me an email!

Quote of the day:

When "Captain Chris" decided to guess the meaning of "SHWW" his response was

"Shit Happens, Whaa, Whaa!"

When "Fireman Rob" took his turn, he guessed

"Smoking Hot Wild Women!"

Both were sadden to find out the real meaning (boooring!).

grin.gif

Hey, thanks for the offer, but I am going to be flying out there. When i was younger I drove out there with my parents several times and you right, its pretty empty out there. Thanks again though. I just need to figure out all the ins and outs of flying with firearms now. I have never done it before. Its not supposed to be too bad, I guess I will find out.

CJG

i have a kid and a wife too! but i told her either i'm going shooting for the weekend or i'm working so either way i'm not there. plus i live in the boonies she just takes him downtown to some of the shops and my parents house and saves all the candy for me. imagine me on about 10 energy drinks thats my boy on one piece of candy. kinda looks like the tazmainian devil with his pet dog running next to him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude... correct me if I'm wrong... but ain't that Halloween? Wouldn't be a real cool move for a guy with 4 little kids.... and (knocks on wood) a wife.
wink.gif
</div></div>
We can always hand out candy at each shooting station. Heck, we can all dress up like monsters! No big stretch for us there.

Thanks for the link Joe, there is some pretty good info on the thread about flying with firearms.

digger:
Im going to take a saiga and probably the AR. AOW, I would have to get within about 15ft of those birds and i dont think i can do that. ahhaah. I did finally get that .22 can fitted onto my ruger 10/22 and that thing is pretty fun to mess around with. You ever get any reloading gear?

CJG

I'm gonna have to try out that 10/22 one of these days! messing around with the pistol has me wanting a supressed .22 down the road.

I haven't gotten any reloading gear yet. Was gonna pick some up on my first paycheck, but I decided not to turn out for football so had to come up with some extra money to replace my (small) scholarship. Well after that, $600 in books for just this semester, and totalling my car, it looks like a reloading setup is a little ways down the road
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If you want to come to the 31st shoot please PM me anc confirm it.
</div></div>

I'm in!