• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many guys still planning on coming this weekend? i will get directions to meet at up on wednesday night. it will be pmed because i don't want it public. so if you want to come chime in and i will send you the info. </div></div>

Jonesing for the directions my man!
laugh.gif

Who else is going to this shoot?

we will be meeting at

Perkins Resturaunt at 830am
1504 Hwy 97, Ellensburg, WA 98926

I will be in a lifted black dodge diesel with barracades in the back. Hopefully we will be setting up from 9-10am and shooting till dark. bring anything you may need for the day because it is 15 minutes from town. be prepared it will probably be around 35 degrees with possible traces of snow.

please call/text me friday or saturday and let me know if your coming so we don't wait around for a no show.

scott
cell 360 632 6482

guests are fine, sounds like there may be at least 10 of us there so i will make sure to design a few stages to keep it interesting and i will be bringing the timer so be ready to rock. if anybody has a descent camcorder please bring my flip took a shit.

I am for any of you guys coming and your guests just make sure whoever you bring practices safe muzzle and trigger control. anybody that is unsafe or brings somebody unsafe will not be invited back. sorry to sound like a hardass but safety is number one for me when dealing with firearms, its not very relaxing if we have to worry about the guy next to you when shooting.

Send it!!!

Many thanks to all the Veterans for all their service and sacrifices.

My dad was a 30 plus yrs. Air Force guy and older brother did 20 plus also. One regret in my life is not serving my country in the armed services.

Guys going to the shoot...

I have two boxes of 208 Amax's, that I will sell for $40 per, to the first guy that claims them... <span style="text-decoration: underline">this offer only stands if I see you face to face at the shoot this Saturday.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys going to the shoot...

I have two boxes of 208 Amax's, that I will sell for $40 per, to the first guy that claims them... <span style="text-decoration: underline">this offer only stands if I see you face to face at the shoot this Saturday.</span></div></div>

wow that will get them to come shooting!!

tribe i need a keg of H4350 you got one i can buy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll take the 208's!</div></div>

Hey, I thought we had to be the first ones there, didn't know we could call dibs on the 208's!

Just kiddin' you probably need them more than I do, I'm still trying to get a load worked up with 175SMK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man i am pumped to bang some steel, who else is ready to shoot in the snow? after loading ammo last night i am rearing to go.</div></div>

Gettin' pretty excited myself!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yep, looks like a cold wet one up in the hills. I'm hoping my 2wd does ok. See you guys at Perkins!</div></div>

youll be fine supposed to be sunny just cold, but bring rain gear just in case.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the lumberjack omelet will sound good tomorrow morning. Is there a store nearby to get some food supply? </div></div>

did someone say "Lumberjack"?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/clPYfaTvHT0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/clPYfaTvHT0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I know this probably isn't the best place to ask but things are gettin a little tight lately I've been looking but without knowing somebody you can't really get to far when it comes to finding a job especially without much experience, so if any of you know of pretty much ANY entry level positions in the Tacoma/Puyallup/Lakewood area I would love to know ASAP.

Thanks..
Anthony

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PhOnEpHrEaK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know this probably isn't the best place to ask but things are gettin a little tight lately I've been looking but without knowing somebody you can't really get to far when it comes to finding a job especially without much experience, so if any of you know of pretty much ANY entry level positions in the Tacoma/Puyallup/Lakewood area I would love to know ASAP.

Thanks..
Anthony</div></div>

Anthony,

I don't really know anyone in the south end, to even begin to throw you a lead... just keep searching aggressively. Motivated people are a valued commodity, especially when times are tight. Work hard at finding work, and it will find you.... Good luck.

Guys,

Great time at the shoot today... good to see some familiar faces, and good to put faces to some of the new names around here.

Diggs... thanks for riding herd on another great shoot, it is much appreciated. These things don't happen without someone willing to take the lead... thanks again............... Really liking the idea of the Five Mile Match BTW!
grin.gif

Maybe... No details... just BS'n over some grub...

I don't know if anyone took a picture today....? Apparently the resident videographer wasn't there....
wink.gif

You still shootin'... we're a bit concerned that you may have gone all Jeep on us....?
laugh.gif

was a great day and great weather, it was fantastic to feel my blood pressure go down a bit once over the pass and very nice to see all you guys and much appreciated getting the chance to pull the trigger on a few of them.
thanx all and especially diggler for putting it all together.

Lots-o-fun yesterday, guys!! Great to meet so many good guys in the area, see and play with everybody's favorite toys and get a crack at hitting steel out to 1000-yards and everywhere in between,... not to mention the dinner/breakfast after the shoot. Thanks again to everybody. Special thanks to Scott, Scott, and Chad for hauling out plenty of steel and barricades to shoot at/from - loads (literally LOADS) of fun! We definitely have to do that again!... Hopefully, they won't see fit to throw barricades across the access road. Thanks Again!!

Ryan