• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

Found it.

Suppose it all depends if any/all of us that are interested get in....
wink.gif

Yeah all of you guys can find more info here.

http://www.ncpprc.com/

Registration is on December 4th at 6PM PST. I here the 50 spots fill up in a matter of a couple minutes.

I am going to try to get in for sure. BUT I dont really want to be the only one to get in. And then drive down all by my lonesome. I would really like to go down with a full car. Cheaper on everyone for sure. I am going cheap though, tent, tarp, cardboard box, LOL , Anyway let us know if you are going to sit by your computer on Dec. 4th at 6PM to press the send button.

anybody local that can get me a tuned remington trigger this week, obviously i will pay for it or just borrow either works. come to find out that the manners mini chassis doesn't fit with either shilen or cg jackson 22 (the only 2 triggers i have sitting around).

so i have a brand new 7mm-08 in defiance action in my t5a but can't shoot it because i have no f-ing trigger. i could dremel if i have to but would prefer to wait and use bmarks lathe which would be this weekend.

gotta get this pig ready for the 13th so i can try it out on some steel at distance.

Scott you can use my Rifle Basix. It is at Bench mark now. Go ahead and grab it. I dont think I will be able to make the 13th match because my rifle wont be done by then. Call me and I will tell you where it is at.

Diggler, I keep a spare old style M700 if you really wanted the old style Rem...I just need a "oh ****" trigger incase.

I am unsure on the 13th participation on my part...not sure if finances will allow the oppertunity to pass up work right now!!!

At this point I will cancel my coming to Ellensburg on the 13th.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anybody local that can get me a tuned remington trigger this week, obviously i will pay for it or just borrow either works. come to find out that the manners mini chassis doesn't fit with either shilen or cg jackson 22 (the only 2 triggers i have sitting around).

so i have a brand new 7mm-08 in defiance action in my t5a but can't shoot it because i have no f-ing trigger. i could dremel if i have to but would prefer to wait and use bmarks lathe which would be this weekend.

gotta get this pig ready for the 13th so i can try it out on some steel at distance. </div></div> Give me buzz we can get you fixed up and the stock back in your hands in time. It is a quick fix, we designed the chassis for the new remington and the jewels trigger. If they fit just about everything else will. Let me know thanks

tom thanks i wasn't up set with you guys, its my fault for not checking it while at the smiths. nothing i can't fix with 5 minutes on the mill.

Scott I will send out directions this weekend when i have more time to setup meet time and exact directions.

thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was hoping for Southern Idaho
wink.gif
.... but it's looking like 600yds max.... </div></div>
I will be in Renton this weekend. Gotta pick up a Steyr SSG 69 P1. Thinking about driving over Friday. Who is shooting when?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was hoping for Southern Idaho
wink.gif
.... but it's looking like 600yds max....</div></div>

I meant that I wouldn't be able to do the Idaho match, so the local range with a 600 yd max was the best of my options.... Just re-read my previous post, and realized it didn't make much sense....
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was hoping for Southern Idaho
wink.gif
.... but it's looking like 600yds max....</div></div>

I meant that I wouldn't be able to do the Idaho match, so the local range with a 600 yd max was the best of my options.... Just re-read my previous post, and realized it didn't make much sense....
wink.gif
</div></div>

dude you never make any sense that why we like you so much.

just messin with you man, you still a go for the 13th?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ravensdale..... Sat or Sun AM.... what works for you? </div></div>

I'm thinking Saturday but that depends on how things go at Pintos. I have to get accurate MV readings so I'm ready to go on the 13th.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ranger.... New development.... I'm looking at Sunday AM. </div></div>
Not sure that will work for me. Yes, I will call before I get to the gate!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If any one has or sees a cheap bolt repeater 223 action (Howa, Savage, M700, M7, M700) whatever really....I am going to be shopping for a .378BF action shortly.</div></div>

Dude... you're computer working? Been a while.....

You've got a problem.

That stock looks tasty... like to feel her up next weekend.... if you're down with that sort of thing...
wink.gif

BTW fellas... just got a custom made pouch for my range finder, from Nick at Grand River Tactical... he does VERY nice work, highly recommended. Not to mention, I just think it is sooo cool to have a resource that makes custom gear... big thumbs-up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe now your not the only local guy running a 7mm-08.

IMGP9669.jpg

</div></div>

You might be the only one soon....weighing my options as far as turning my 7mm-08 into a switch barrel or slowly building another switch barrel on a Howa.

I am looking for just the Howa action, with their uni-recoil lug I think it would be a good canditate (sp).

I finally got the hotmail monster to not effect my laptop now....still is there but not effecting the CPU I guess.

Been way deep into this Jeep stuff...have lift/wheels/winch and lots of other goodies already captured on the cheap and might get it painted this weekend, looked at a 1956 Willy's pickup on a 1976 Chevy chassis....very good rust on the body though...all in the straight (easily repaired) locations.....but do I want a project???? I could probably piece it out and ust the Dana 44's for the XJ!!!! Need a garage first though!!
laugh.gif

Well, I'm back! Elkless, but I got a 3 pt. Blacktail. Had a beautiful 500 yd shot @ a 5 X 4 Bull on Sun am. but it's spike only! I have some pics but that will be later.
On a sad note. My long time elk hunting partner died during elk season this year. He was our resident "old codger" for many years. He hadn't been able to make it for the last 3 yrs due to Asbestosis, & Emphysema. He died on Friday @ about 10:00 hrs. He is missed already. Services are on the 13th. so I can't make it to shoot. It is in Port Townsend tho, so if DSM, etc. is around, I can probably shoot later on after the service, or Sun.
Otherwise the next week should be good for me to go out.(I've only fired 1 rnd in the last 3+ weeks.)

How many guys still planning on coming this weekend? i will get directions to meet at up on wednesday night. it will be pmed because i don't want it public. so if you want to come chime in and i will send you the info.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Salmonaxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is this gathering? </div></div>

It's happening this up coming weekend.

Joe is going to break out his new truck ...

0709_4wd_16_zarb_simpson_ii_tentjeep_libertyrear_angle.jpg

Tribe is going to try out his new gear ...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMGpY74Vi50&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMGpY74Vi50&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> [/quote]

I'm going to stand on the sides being the cheerleader ...

jabba-the-hut-1-749957.jpg

and we're going to get together to do this ...!

IMGP8977.jpg
grin.gif