• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 14pt">3,000 Likes!!!</span>

Coupon code Hide200 for $200.00 off is now activated!</div></div>

Is each code activated for 30 days or the hole offer from when we hit 2500?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dantrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 14pt">3,000 Likes!!!</span>

Is each code activated for 30 days or the hole offer from when we hit 2500? </div></div>

Once a code is activated it will be good for 30days.

Chris and Brady SWFA, when this thing comes in, I'm taking off work and driving straight to your store to personally thank you all. Maybe even get the wife to go too!

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dantrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 14pt">3,000 Likes!!!</span>

Is each code activated for 30 days or the hole offer from when we hit 2500? </div></div>

Once a code is activated it will be good for 30days. </div></div>

Thank you for your response and for offering us such an amazing deal!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m1k3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Maybe even get the wife to go too!

Mike

</div></div>

Naked....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m1k3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Maybe even get the wife to go too!

Mike

</div></div>

Naked....</div></div>

We'll just see when it gets to 10,000 with her.
smile.gif

Now if it doesn't make it to 5,000, I'M coming up there naked!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m1k3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now if it doesn't make it to 5,000, I'M coming up there naked!
</div></div>

Come on people get to liking!

Hmm, not really on my original buy list but if this gets to 5000 likes, it would make sense to put one my trainer .223.

Oh the pain all these new compelling optics are causing me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lsm62</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if this gets 5000 i am all over it. this is the perfect deal for my new build. SWFA you guys are great. thanks heaps</div></div>

It will get to 5,000 without a doubt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't hardly wait for my "Bad Ass New Glass"!! LOL!!

DK</div></div>

Seriously!!!!!! "Bad Ass New Glass"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't hardly wait for my "Bad Ass New Glass"!! LOL!!

DK</div></div>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>
And yes this will help you snipe @ 1000yards!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: billyburl2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't hardly wait for my "Bad Ass New Glass"!! LOL!!

DK</div></div>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>
And yes this will help you snipe @ 1000yards!!!</div></div>

HAHAHAHA!! So if I watch Shooter I will know everything about snipering at 1000 yards with my Bad Ass New Glass? Will I have to dial clicks on the scope for this? With over 3000 Likes on SWFA FaceTube page this is the snipering scope I'm looking at getting for my snipering rifle that I want to kill a deer at 1000 yards!!!!!!!!

Had to do it hahaha!

Roughly 325 likes in the past 24 hours. This may take a couple of weeks to get to 5000. Maybe just in time for the release. Frank's video review should help some. Hope SWFA gets several in the first shipment so we don't have a PST type wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lennyo3034</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone tried spreading this to other sites? I'd imagine AR15.com gets a lot of viewers at well.</div></div>

I found out about it on ar15.com. Not as much interest over there just yet, but I jumped right on this deal. I was "like" #3150 or somewhere around that number.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BIPMaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lennyo3034</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone tried spreading this to other sites? I'd imagine AR15.com gets a lot of viewers at well.</div></div>

I found out about it on ar15.com. Not as much interest over there just yet, but I jumped right on this deal. I was "like" #3150 or somewhere around that number. </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not in the market for another scope (waiting for a PST), but I signed on FB and clicked on Like for my SH brothers who want to buy this scope.</div></div>

If you're posting this to other sites, just like Dave308 mentions, ask guys to "like" Snipershide.com whether or not they want the scope. You don't have to want the scope to help your fellow shooters get a good deal.

Do you think my wife wants this scope....not so much, but you can be sure that she's a SH.com fan on Facebook!

[url="http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1184712&page=1#i28276617"]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1184712&page=1#i28276617[/url]

Here is the post I started. As I said, most of them just keep saying they want a nightforce and nightforce is better. They fail to grasp thats one not possible because nightforce doesnt offer anything like this, and two that the post is not about nightforce, its about helping fellow shooters save some cash and get the word out about this amazing new scope.

Pat

Maybe when Nightforce offers a deal like this one I can afford to own one. Right now this is an awesome deal, and I feel sorry for the guys who miss out while drowning in the NF kool-aid.

Not in the market for another scope at the moment, but I did my part.

If it does get to $500 off, I may very well be in the market for one...

the more likes the more people see the scope and snipers hide. the more people see those the more people buy from sawfa and visit the hide resulting...more members the more advertising $$ come in

I posted my link the the Optics section of the AR15 subforum. Based on post count, it seemed like the best place to put it (maybe I should cross post to the Precision Rifles section as well?). It seems to be a little better received there as well.

ETA: Nevermind about the Precision Rifle section. I see it's been taken care of.
smile.gif

The more people like it on their own FB page and all of their followers see SH and the exposure of the hide goes up result in free advertising... Its like the guys you see with big stickers on the back windows of their pickup trucks saying MATTHEWS or HOYT or REALTREE or who ever... Does nothing for you but puts there name out there alot and it didn't cost them anything... great gig for them and hell you had to purchase the sticker... how crazy is that... Its like buying a TShirt that says Glock after you bought the pistol....lol they should of given it to you for freee...

My wife and I "Like" it now too. I told her if it makes it to 10K I will be buying one even though I don't "need" one. I hope it gets there!! Thanks SWFA!!!

I just sent out an email to my entire mailing list with the link to click and included the sob story of how easy it would be to help us poor, poor shooters out!!

I hope they take the bait... I'm so cheap!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent an email out for everyone... 8000+ contacts from the site. </div></div>

Crap - went to my gmail spam folder by default. Hopefully that's not the case for all of them that went to gmail accounts.

I probably won't get one as it doesn't really fill a niche for me, but I hit it anyway to help folks out. I'll spread the link around as well.

very nice gesture by swfa and snipershide.com, however, i cant help but think the amount of markup to be able to do this. they are certainly not going to take a loss. notice how a price was not released until after preproduction scopes were in the hands of some to review. i believe this was done to gauge "demand". this is a very smart business tactic but the price has certainly reflected everyones eagerness for availability. had everyone not got their panties in a wad, the scope would probably have been closer to $1000 retail anyway. just an honest opinion base on observation. no ill will intended. FLAME AWAY!

chuck