• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wouldn't kill you guys to spread a "like" to SWFA's page either, they're only sitting on 699 right now... Lol</div></div>

I did that Friday since I already liked SH.com I figure I could share some love
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Little Yoshi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Back after a long hiatus... What a surprise and I just happen to have a FaceBook acct.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Wife just added another!

When it hits 5,000; where do we get the code from?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Little Yoshi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Little Yoshi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Back after a long hiatus... What a surprise and I just happen to have a FaceBook acct.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Wife just added another!

When it hits 5,000; where do we get the code from? </div></div>

Check the first page of the thread, it lists all the codes. Just gotta wait to hit 5000 for them to activate that code on the SWFA site

I too was told that SWFA could not offer a deal without Snipershide. I just started posting here. I have found that Frank is a dedicated individual who has committed his efforts to bringing forth not only his knowledge and training but bring forth his experience in brotherhood and really keeps me having faith in the American spirit and humanity. I for one cannot get over the posers and scumbags that would think this was just a marketing gimmick or scheme to rake us over the coals by charging what the scope is worth at 1500. I started to think that many people were just a waste of skin. Snipershide was the first to announce this scope, I think maybe that is where the deal began. While I do want to say THANK YOU FRANK, for striking the deal, and exemplifying Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage. I For one have given up on the kinda of people that try and bring down this type of transaction.

Regardless THE SCOPE is where it is at in the marketplace and that is a practical application scope with plenty of mils to get you out there all you have to do is worry about your BRAS.

I've been saving for a target scope for my "strictly bench gun" and now this is announced.

DAMN YOU SNIPERSHIDE!

Still the best site out here on the net. Thank you lowlight and SWFA!

Damn! This isn't going to help me sell my Leupold!
wink.gif
Which is the only way I could afford to buy one of these...oh well, I "liked" anyway.

Over on arfcom in the precision rifle area thread I posted we got some freeloaders not clicking to help out and still planning on buying. What a bunch or dicks, to big to click a stupid button? Not want their liberal friends to know they like guns?

Also my thread in general discussion got removed with no explanation. Someone else should post this up in there with the fbook link. I would but I am banned from general discussion right now lol.

Pat

I replied to the guy that said he'd buy the scope, but doesn't have a FB account...there are some serious douche bags on these forums.

how or where do i purchase the scope?
i tried to do a dry run to make sure i knew what i was doing and couldnt find anywhere to make the purchase.tried the fallowing.
SWFA.com
SWFA-SS.com
Mil-Dot.com
SampleList.com
OpticsTalk.com

i also signed up for the email news on the snipers hide home page.

i really dont want to miss this. if someone could provide a link or really simple instructions i would be greatfull.

thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lsm62</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how or where do i purchase the scope?
i tried to do a dry run to make sure i knew what i was doing and couldnt find anywhere to make the purchase.tried the fallowing.
SWFA.com
SWFA-SS.com
Mil-Dot.com
SampleList.com
OpticsTalk.com

i really dont want to miss this. if someone could provide a link or really simple instructions i would be greatfull.

thanks </div></div>

Go to the swfa logo under rifle scopes on swfa.com. Then scroll down till you see it.

I liked it even though I doubt I will get one. Looks like a great scope and I think it is awesome that SWFA and Snipershide would do a deal like this. Very cool!

Couple of questions though....... What is the availability going to be on these? Will discount apply to back orders, if that is what it comes down to?

Any chance we could do this with a NF 5-22x 50mm?

Would really love to get one of those going. Id buy 2.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: erslll</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I liked it even though I doubt I will get one. Looks like a great scope and I think it is awesome that SWFA and Snipershide would do a deal like this. Very cool!

Couple of questions though....... What is the availability going to be on these? Will discount apply to back orders, if that is what it comes down to? </div></div>

Emailed them yesterday, they apparently anticipated the frenzy and do not forsee any backorders. If they pull it off, I will be very impressed.

Reactivated my FB account from 6 years ago for this. Just "liked" it, as did my wife/son's account, got a few friends to do it too and will now post it up on my FB account for everyone else I know to as well... Let's do this!

3,795!! I was able to throw it up on another forum for a few hours till they deleated it. I hope we got some Likes before the moderators deleated me. But thru the wife and kids(teenagers are on it alot) and friends at work it is getting there. LIKE!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shadysmitty68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3,795!! I was able to throw it up on another forum for a few hours till they deleated it. I hope we got some Likes before the moderators deleated me. But thru the wife and kids(teenagers are on it alot) and friends at work it is getting there. LIKE!! </div></div>

This is awesome for the buyers, but I have seen this several times. I hope Frank doesnt have to take a bunch of s**t from other forum owners about this.

This isnt a crack at you personally, please dont take it as such, but I would hate for bad issues to arise from this good opportunity we have been given. I would hate to have things such as this be discontinued.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boise Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lsm62</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how or where do i purchase the scope?
SWFA.com
SWFA-SS.com
Mil-Dot.com
SampleList.com
OpticsTalk.com

thanks </div></div>

Go to the swfa logo under rifle scopes on swfa.com. Then scroll down till you see it.

</div></div>

awesome thanks

Nice, I sell my Noveske upper this week and a few other parts which should get me close to the mark on funds, plus I have to pat good ole Texas sales tax. This is going to be perfect on my first precision setup, got aac rem 700 friday

As soon as it hits 5000 I'm ordering at least 2 and possibly 4 of these...

Is there a basic accessory kit (sunshade & flip caps) available on the website for these yet?

Trying to decide what to do now... I just received a 4-16 mrad ffp PST on Saturday and will be receiving a 6-24 mrad ffp PST in another week or so for two rifles that currently don't have scopes. I really like the PST for price/performance ratio but once the promo hits 5000 the SSHD will cost only a little more than the PST with the discount. Based on the SSHD 1-4x I already own the SSHD glass will easily trump the PST line plus the SSHD has 10 mil knobs which I like...

If I buy two of these they will be taking the place of the PSTs on the two currently unscoped rifles and if I buy 4 of them the other two will be replacing the 2x Bushnell 3-12 FFP 4200s on other guns.

Too many tough choices. LOL!

3938... 5000 is just around the corner!!

Get ready for the orders!! I hope SWFA has their servers up and running in tip top shape... they are goona need it!!

DK