• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Something kicking off in Israel

In all my years on this rock, I've never seen it this bad.
With all due respect, you have never been able to see it this bad.
Nobody has.

Almost every human in the developed world has a cell phone with HD video built in and a global internet to proliferate information through.
Combine that with MSM sensationalizing EVERYTHING and leading with dramatic headlines = anxiety and fear for the general population.

I don't think you are a good example of the general population but you are certainly not shielded from the barrage of both real and fake news.
It would be silly to assume that you or I are not affected by that at least in some small way. I believe this to be true but still have to regularly remind myself so that I can keep the circus from clouding what matters and what I can control.

Unelected elites want the existing systems torn down along with the accompanying chaos that would follow.

Last edited:
The thing to note out of this: a lot of people have been saying that Russia is running out of weapons to fight in Ukraine (even some here), this hasn't proven to be true, and this is evidence of it at least to some extent.
Agreed.
Every clickable "news" headline is filled with text about how bad the Russians are losing, how bad they are equipped and how bad their equipment is. How stupid. Russia arguably is the only country in the world that retained the internal industrial capabilities necessary to fuel a true hot war. They easily scaled everything up and they have been extremely proactive is evolving their defensive as well as offensive TTPs to their advantage.

....and all of that with sanctions, boycotts and blacklisting from the West.

In addition to the equipment and logistics needed to fight a war, Russia has managed to retain and build on the human warfighter side of the equation. Their ethos and mindset includes honor, country, duty, sacrifice and team work. That is something that takes decades to build yet is something we allowed to wither within our own military.

Objectively, this move is in Russia's best interest as it pulls even more attention and resources away from Ukraine.
For sure.

Syria has enough troubles. It is barely a state.
I agree that Syria is already laden with plenty on their plate but that is not really a factor in this equation. If anything it is beneficial to other players against the Israeli state.

Why would they want to be dragged into a conflict with Israel?
As a country they (Syria) have very little say in their own fate or the fate of the region.
Anything tangible that Syria appears to bring to the fight is actually via others that are using Syrian territory and tribes in a proxy war against Israel and the West. Exactly the same as the West using Ukraine as a proxy to execute actions against Russia.

Most of the Syrian people just wish for a moment of normalcy, the same as most of the citizens of Ukraine. As with most of the world, Syria and Ukraine are being used as a means to an end by a very small group of people.

Agreed.
Every clickable "news" headline is filled with text about how bad the Russians are losing, how bad they are equipped and how bad their equipment is. How stupid. Russia arguably is the only country in the world that retained the internal industrial capabilities necessary to fuel a true hot war. They easily scaled everything up and they have been extremely proactive is evolving their defensive as well as offensive TTPs to their advantage.

....and all of that with sanctions, boycotts and blacklisting from the West.

In addition to the equipment and logistics needed to fight a war, Russia has managed to retain and build on the human warfighter side of the equation. Their ethos and mindset includes honor, country, duty, sacrifice and team work. That is something that takes decades to build yet is something we allowed to wither within our own military.

For sure.
While that's true, the structure of their officer corps and leadership still suffers severely vis a vis generations under the Soviet system. Their junior officers are not empowered to make battlefield decisions that contravene whatever orders came from command when conditions change or intelligence was faulty/wrong. I have heard several speakers from The War College point to this as the reason for their incredibly high casualty rates. There is nothing wrong with their soldiers. Their leadership isn't anywhere near as effective as ours, and their lack of creativity, and improvisation are a huge disadvantage on the battlefield. Not saying the UKEs have this either, but clearly they are more empowered at the squad and platoon level than their enemy.

Not trying to be morbid, unfeeling, or calloused at all, but don't forget, we fought two wars in the ME for 20 years with around 6,000 KIAs. That's not even a major battle in most wars. It is probably less than both the Ukes and Russians lost KIA in the battle of Kharkiv, but it's hard to say because neither side's PR can be trusted.

While that's true, the structure of their officer corps and leadership still suffers severely vis a vis generations under the Soviet system. Their junior officers are not empowered to make battlefield decisions that contravene whatever orders came from command when conditions change or intelligence was faulty/wrong. I have heard several speakers from The War College point to this as the reason for their incredibly high casualty rates. There is nothing wrong with their soldiers. Their leadership isn't anywhere near as effective as ours, and their lack of creativity, and improvisation are a huge disadvantage on the battlefield. Not saying the UKEs have this either, but clearly they are more empowered at the squad and platoon level than their enemy.

Not trying to be morbid, unfeeling, or calloused at all, but don't forget, we fought two wars in the ME for 20 years with around 6,000 KIAs. That's not even a major battle in most wars. It is probably less than both the Ukes and Russians lost KIA in the battle of Kharkiv, but it's hard to say because neither side's PR can be trusted.
The experienced tactical leadership from NATO’s GWOT seems to have exited the service soon after. Having absolute technological and numerical superiority available anytime command decided it was required, also clouded the war fighting decision making tree.

Reactions: Fig and Terry Cross
I was in the service 1962-64, and visited my best friend (also in the service) at Homestead AFB, FL. He was getting ready to jump into Cuba.
He was in Army ASA and had not had jump school training, but he was a soldier. That was a really tense time. Our overall government was better and military were trained and equipped to fight. Today half of our equipment doesn't work or has no spare parts. We depend on the National Guard for every emergency and our government has depleted our military forces. Much of our equipment/supplies have been sent to other countries. Our best troops have been forced out because of COVID shots/Woke policies/incompetent leadership, etal. We can fight maybe a week. You may remember that Israel wanted to destroy Iran's nuclear program, but Obama threatened to shoot the Israel planes down. We have maybe a month before Iran goes Nuclear. Just my opinion.

I'd also like to have Reagan's 1000 ship Navy instead of doing the work of 1000 ships with 200. I'd also like to have F-22s still in production.

We likely won't have any time at all to prepare for WWIII. We'll have to run what we brung like the last couple of times. It won't be Grenada. It won't even be the sandbox. China will probably have more than one area of superiority. All that said, we are a very violent and warlike people all things considered, and we think outside the box much more than our enemies. Don't forget how we started off:
662d4ec8d0ecc24a057281abee8ff61f.jpg

Reactions: Yasherka
For them to publicly admit it, somebody must have had a shitload of solid evidence against them and was getting ready to unload.
The UN is a bunch of self righteous, self serving scum sitting in fancy chairs.

Make sure your reticle contrasts nicely with the color blue.

Hundreds of Iranian Missiles in Firing Positions: Targeting Strategic Facilities Across Jerusalem - US Sends F-22 and F/A-18 Squadrons​

Iran will attempt a spectacular blow to the "heart" of Israel​

"The US is urgently moving additional reinforcements to the Middle East as information from Western intelligence services speaks of a "very dangerous - and radically different compared to the one in April - Iranian attack which will take place in 3 stages with the main target being Jerusalem ". For this reason, the US moved to the Middle East an F-22 Raptor Squadron from Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska, and an F/A-18 Squadron from the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt.

"The US is concerned about possible pre-emptive action by Israel. They even asked Jerusalem for early notification if the Israelis strike first," Israeli media outlet WallaNews reported. Characteristically, Defense Secretary Gallant told Israeli pilots and Air Force forces to prepare for the unexpected, to be ready for action at short notice.

Three U.S. officials said that during the White House situation room briefing with President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, members of the President's National Security Team said there are still several variables of an Iranian retaliatory strike against Israel that are still unknown including the time and extent of the attack. Intelligence officials expect three waves of attacks, one from Hezbollah, then one from Iran and one from other Iran-backed groups. They note that it is not known which attack will come first. US officials told the Wall Street Journal they are concerned that Iran has "learned" from its last attack on Israel and that the upcoming attack could be drastically different from what we saw in April .

Israel estimates that Iran's axis will target locations of high strategic value such as:

• the Knesset,
  • the Prime Minister's Office,
  • the Israeli Defense Headquarters in Tel Aviv.
  • Mossad Headquarters
  • Air Force and IDF intelligence bases.
  • Other potential targets include power plants, seaports, military bases and airports."
-------------------

There is one item that is not on this list that the Iranians and everyone else would try to avoid, I would think. If it does get hit inadvertently, it will get blamed on Israel and shit will get real.

Reactions: Terry Cross
Reactions: theLBC
"The US is concerned about possible pre-emptive action by Israel. They even asked Jerusalem for early notification if the Israelis strike first," Israeli media outlet WallaNews reported.
We asked our client-state that is dependent on our military and diplomatic support if they'd let us know before preemptively starting a regional war that we've already agreed to help them in. How do "America First" people feel about our complete subservience to a foreign country?
there are still several variables of an Iranian retaliatory strike against Israel that are still unknown including the time and extent of the attack.
We'll see about that. Iran coordinated the last retaliation in April with the US so that it would do as little damage as possible. I'm interested to see if they actually stick with the idea of not letting us know in advance this time. Given what the new Iranian president ran on (increased relations with the US) I don't know if they'll find it in their interest to go crazy here. They've actually been pretty restrained up to this point at least.
Israel estimates that Iran's axis will target locations of high strategic value such as:

• the Knesset,
  • the Prime Minister's Office,
  • the Israeli Defense Headquarters in Tel Aviv.
  • Mossad Headquarters
A bunch of things in the heart of Tel Aviv for the most part, surrounded by civilians. Why are the Israelis using human shields?

Last edited:
The Israelis proved that ten months ago. The UN may be the most evil organization on planet earth.
Well no, they didn't prove it. Which is why almost everyone (except the US) who stopped UNRWA funding because of the accusations has since reinstated that funding. Basically what happened was Israel contacted UNRWA with the allegations, UNRWA immediately fired the people and passed the allegations onto the US for transparency, and the US then cut UNRWA funding. Which caused a bunch of other countries to cut funding too. Almost all of them other than the US have now reinstated it because Israel never substantiated the claims. United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, and Sweden.

However I bet the number is higher than 9 people anyway just due to UNRWA having something along the lines of 30,000-50,000 employees in Gaza. The idea that none of them participated or were part of Hamas (the government of Gaza) is farfetched. Hamas had 30,000 fighters when October 7th happened with Gaza having a population of 2,300,000. So about 1 out of every 75 people in Gaza would be Hamas. I don't see why any large organization operating in Gaza wouldn't have at least some Hamas members.

It's really interesting to see what information people around here think is reliable in this. There's way more criticism of Netanyahu (and the Gaza military strategy), for example, in the Israeli press than there is in the US media. Our president/media are still repeating atrocity propaganda claims, like the 40 beheaded babies / babies in ovens etc, that Israeli media like Haaretz debunked within a few days of October 7th.

Last edited:
Reactions: doubloon
It's really interesting to see what information people around here think is reliable in this.

It's pretty much the same everywhere, people would rather lean into their bias than dig for the truth. Confirmation bias.

Other than the direction of bias, gobbling up and regurgitating everything from Breitbart, CBN, FOX, the Post, etc. is really no different than regurgitating MSNBC, HuffPost, the Times, etc.

i think israel claimed that there were ~190 staffers with "ties to hamas".
The first set of allegations that caused the UNRWA funding to stop was about 12 total UNRWA staff. They've probably changed since then. At some points Israelis have claimed 10% of the whole UNRWA organization is Hamas affiliated. I don't know what number they're alleging at the moment. While it stands to reason some UNRWA are Hamas affiliated, just on a numbers basis, Israel has yet to actually substantiate anything. And they have no incentive to substantiate it since the US media (which is mostly what they care about) will run with whatever they say. We still have people repeating the beheaded babies, babies in ovens, and other atrocity propaganda despite knowing since November that none of it was true.
It's pretty much the same everywhere, people would rather lean into their bias than dig for the truth. Confirmation bias.

Other than the direction of bias, gobbling up and regurgitating everything from Breitbart, CBN, FOX, the Post, etc. is really no different than regurgitating MSNBC, HuffPost, the Times, etc.
The irony of it is people watching FOX/CNN are actually getting remarkably similar angles on Israel. Our corporate media has very little idealogical diversity regarding it. Independent media does a better job in the US. Israeli media is far more critical of Netanyahu and Israel's war strategy than US media is. Haaretz, 972mag, i24, or even the Israeli human rights organization B'Tselem. Hell the former prime minister of Israel (Ehud Olmert) has been doing Israeli media tours for months talking about how what's going on is terrible for Israel long-term.

One of the things I was considering this morning was where we as a world we are trending and how it is affecting the news. If I take a high level view it appears to me that the entire world is spoiling for a fight. Now that isn't just the news saying it - it is actually occurring at the international and national level (EU/UK and all the civil war talk here in the US). The news outlets are only puppeting it. The question is why. The obvious economic downswing is a causal factor, but I'm not convinced that is all of it. There are other things and players involved.

Regardless of all that, the war drums are beating and it seems the Three Fates will not be denied.

Well no, they didn't prove it. Which is why almost everyone (except the US) who stopped UNRWA funding because of the accusations has since reinstated that funding. Basically what happened was Israel contacted UNRWA with the allegations, UNRWA immediately fired the people and passed the allegations onto the US for transparency, and the US then cut UNRWA funding. Which caused a bunch of other countries to cut funding too. Almost all of them other than the US have now reinstated it because Israel never substantiated the claims. United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, and Sweden.

However I bet the number is higher than 9 people anyway just due to UNRWA having something along the lines of 30,000-50,000 employees in Gaza. The idea that none of them participated or were part of Hamas (the government of Gaza) is farfetched. Hamas had 30,000 fighters when October 7th happened with Gaza having a population of 2,300,000. So about 1 out of every 75 people in Gaza would be Hamas. I don't see why any large organization operating in Gaza wouldn't have at least some Hamas members.

It's really interesting to see what information people around here think is reliable in this. There's way more criticism of Netanyahu (and the Gaza military strategy), for example, in the Israeli press than there is in the US media. Our president/media are still repeating atrocity propaganda claims, like the 40 beheaded babies / babies in ovens etc, that Israeli media like Haaretz debunked within a few days of October 7th.
"Prove" may be a fungible word, but I saw stills from the attack compared to the publicity photos of the UNRWA employees (gotten online?), and it seemed pretty definitive they were the same people participating in the attacks. The "Kill all the Jews" shit taught in Pali school come literally from UNRWA approved text books. How is it at all surprising that they did exactly what they've been teaching Pali children to do for 50 years?

Honestly, they don't have to admit anything for there to be proof. The left still maintains there was no fraud in the 2020 election, but we have video in Atlanta of them pulling out tens of thousands of ballots from a hiding place and running the machines by themselves for hours and hours. ITS ON VIDEO AND TIME STAMPED!!! So it isn't "proof" till they admit their crimes? It's proof.
1723219339689.png

Honestly, they don't have to admit anything for there to be proof.
It depends who Israel is making a claim to. If they want the US to do something, you are correct that they don't have to prove anything. Haaretz (Israeli news channel) just reported a week ago that Biden finally figured out that Netanyahu has been lying about the hostage deal to him this whole time. When it's something we all knew since November. Other countries aren't as stupid/gullible as we are and require proof.

Yes, if you want to see the actual examples of it, and not just talk about it, but there have also been congressional investigations, and other reporting.
Here are some non-Jew sources (unless you believe everything is controlled by JOMCLs)

But overall, you're right. The vast majority of stories and the only actual examples pulled from the books are from the Joooooooos. This must be some sort of conspiracy that the people most concerned about Arabs teaching their children to murder Jews are Joooooooos. That's just crazy. What is the world coming to!?!?!?!
Lol, Israel has been criticized by left wing idiots for not allowing their 4th of July to be called "The Catastrophe" in Arabic in their own school text books. I think I care just about as much as England calling the 4th Treason Day.

Maybe you're a youngster, but since Yasir Arafat we've been watching what it looks like for an entire culture to be destroyed with hatred and revenge before our very eyes. The destruction of Israel IS "Palestinian Culture". Take that away and there's nothing left. That's all it is. Don't bother asking if the Palestinians love their children too. They don't. They're happy to use them for revenge like it's nothing. They pay suicide bombers in perpetuity. QED.

Maybe you're a youngster, but since Yasir Arafat we've been watching what it looks like for an entire culture to be destroyed with hatred and revenge before our very eyes.?
Arafat was negotiating with Rabin, how did Rabin die? And what was the ideology of the person who killed him? But Arafat's culture is the only one destroyed with hatred and revenge. Hell, two weeks ago the Israelis had mobs taking over military courts and military bases demanding for the release of 9 soldiers who were caught on video gang-raping a prisoner. And members of the Knesset were in those mobs. Then some debated in the Knesset meeting (on video) about whether it should be their policy for prisoners to be raped. But don't worry because most or all of those soldiers have been released and are now giving interviews with Israeli news about how what they did was justified.

• Angry
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Most of the western world claimed that they would never let Iran have a Nuclear bomb. IMO, Iran is weeks from having the N bomb.
Obama, Biden and others helped Iran with their Nuclear program. This is just like the N Korea deal. In my opinion, this is Israel's last chance
to stop Iran from getting Nuclear weapons. Think of Iran with a N bomb. Of course those who want Israel destroyed will be happy.

Most of the western world claimed that they would never let Iran have a Nuclear bomb. IMO, Iran is weeks from having the N bomb.
Obama, Biden and others helped Iran with their Nuclear program. This is just like the N Korea deal. In my opinion, this is Israel's last chance
to stop Iran from getting Nuclear weapons. Think of Iran with a N bomb. Of course those who want Israel destroyed will be happy.
Israel has been telling us Iran is 6 months away from a nuclear bomb for about 15 years. But even if it was true do we have to help deal with it? If so, why? And if we do, what's the max number of US troop deaths you're willing to take to do it? This is a zero-sum game and any resources we waste on that takes away from our ability to respond to a Taiwan situation or anything else that's actually relevant to our national interests.

Iran is pretty much forced to go Nuclear, it is their only option to not be invaded by the western imperialists.
There are many countries such as Japan and South Korea and others that are easily on the threshold if they one day decide they need to be nuclear armed to stop someone from invading their country.

Generally speaking you are fairly safe from being invaded by force when you can nuke the attackers.

What happened to Qaddafi when he made a deal with the USA to give up all his nuke materials and such and let the USA move in setup a nice CIA headquarters near his place and such...

We went all in on invading occupying and brutalizing Afghanistan and Iraq when most of the time "our enemy" was hiding out in nuclear armed Pakistan which didn't get the same treatment.

You may remember everybody claiming how it was going to be the end of the world if North Korea got a nuclear weapon.
Then they got one, then a bunch, then fusion bombs and oh... nothing out of the ordinary happened over there.

Some folks are old enough to remember all the fear mongering about when India and Pakistan became nuclear powers.
Even South Africa got in on the nuke club once upon a time (mutual development with Israel).

There might even be some who remember all the fear mongering and hysteria when the USSR and then China became nuclear armed.

Let Iran declare themselves a nuclear power if they want, every country really has that right because the whole "disarmament" B.S. never happened so the club of us 5 and our buddies has no leg to stand on.

BUT

Then force Israel to officially declare themselves a nuclear power (which everybody knows they are)

Then well Iran and Israel can decide for themselves if they want mutual nuking or if both of them like staying alive enough to keep it off the nuking range.

This will of course mean that Saudi Arabia will go nuclear power with all the nukes they paid Pakistan to make.
I doubt it will make any difference either, just another shiny toy for them to look at and admire.

Reactions: NateVA
The difference is the Iranian government. Even the US Navy says it cannot stop Houti attacks. Iran is spreading violence throughout the world, using its proxies. A nuclear armed Iran is different than the rest of the world. Israel was not asking for American troops when it wanted to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities during the Obama administration. They are not asking for American troops now. One or two N bombs on Israel wipes out Israel.
One or two N bombs on Iran does not wipe out Iran. Israel makes an effort to warn civilian population. Unfortunately, their enemies use
civilians as shields. The VC, Taliban, Isis and many others have done that same thing. Just my opinion.

One of the things I was considering this morning was where we as a world we are trending and how it is affecting the news. If I take a high level view it appears to me that the entire world is spoiling for a fight. Now that isn't just the news saying it - it is actually occurring at the international and national level (EU/UK and all the civil war talk here in the US). The news outlets are only puppeting it. The question is why. The obvious economic downswing is a causal factor, but I'm not convinced that is all of it. There are other things and players involved.

Regardless of all that, the war drums are beating and it seems the Three Fates will not be denied.
War is the great distraction. Also, for whoever has nothing to lose, war is opportunity. If a new age leftie has no way in western society to psychologically win, war gives them that visceral opportunity for reality and maybe a reason to live. Fight or flight is the great human lottery. When all other hope is lost, gamble with the real big chip.

Iran is spreading violence throughout the world, using its proxies.

The USA and Israel spread violence throughout the world using their proxies...

Even the US Navy says it cannot stop Houti attacks.

Only because we refuse to do so.

You'll notice Israel just went and blew up their port and a bunch of stuff and all of the sudden the attacks went a bit silent.

Remember, they news you are hearing is ALL propaganda designed to make you not only agree to something somebody wants but to demand it.

Even the US Navy says it cannot stop Houti attacks.
Why do we need to?
Iran is spreading violence throughout the world, using its proxies.
We do that too. Hell, the Iran regime is only in power because they overthrew the massively unpopular Shah who gained power in a US-backed coup of the democratically elected Iranian government in the 1950s.
A nuclear armed Iran is different than the rest of the world.
It's worse than North Korea? The whole muslim fearmongering thing about them falls a bit flat given Pakistan has nuclear weapons.
They are not asking for American troops now.
We're not giving them boots on the ground (yet). But we've made it very clear we'll bankroll their war against Iran and do our best to defend them from missiles. That will get our assets (and troops) in the region attacked by Iran, maybe Hezbollah, and definitely Iran-backed militias in Iraq + Syria. The militias have already started things back up injuring troops in a missile attack on a base in Iraq this week. They'd been mostly quiet for at least 6 months because Iran was restraining them after they killed a US soldier.
One or two N bombs on Israel wipes out Israel.
There's just no option where they learn to live with a hostile neighbor like South Korea did?
One or two N bombs on Iran does not wipe out Iran.
Israel has way more than a couple of nukes so that's not really an issue.
Israel makes an effort to warn civilian population. Unfortunately, their enemies use
civilians as shields.
I'd hope so given their military infrastructure is in Tel Aviv surrounded by residential buildings and businesses. But that doesn't count as human shields since the US likes them.

There's just no option where they learn to live with a hostile neighbor like South Korea did?
What has South Korea learned, and what is it doing, that makes you think they are just living with their hostile neighbor? They are armed and hostile back, and have tens of thousands of US troops in country ready attack North Korea. Is that what you mean?

Reactions: Emerson0311
What has South Korea learned, and what is it doing, that makes you think they are just living with their hostile neighbor? They are armed and hostile back, and have tens of thousands of US troops in country ready attack North Korea. Is that what you mean?
That South Korea behaves (in general) level-headed towards NK and somehow no one has been nuked. They screw with each other but it's relatively tame compared to recent Israel/Iran stuff. Countries don't like committing suicide. That's pretty much what I meant there. And people can make muslim jokes about the suicide part if they want but somehow the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has managed to be fine with nukes too.

Yes, if you want to see the actual examples of it, and not just talk about it, but there have also been congressional investigations, and other reporting.
Here are some non-Jew sources (unless you believe everything is controlled by JOMCLs)

But overall, you're right. The vast majority of stories and the only actual examples pulled from the books are from the Joooooooos. This must be some sort of conspiracy that the people most concerned about Arabs teaching their children to murder Jews are Joooooooos. That's just crazy. What is the world coming to!?!?!?!
Lol, Israel has been criticized by left wing idiots for not allowing their 4th of July to be called "The Catastrophe" in Arabic in their own school text books. I think I care just about as much as England calling the 4th Treason Day.

Maybe you're a youngster, but since Yasir Arafat we've been watching what it looks like for an entire culture to be destroyed with hatred and revenge before our very eyes. The destruction of Israel IS "Palestinian Culture". Take that away and there's nothing left. That's all it is. Don't bother asking if the Palestinians love their children too. They don't. They're happy to use them for revenge like it's nothing. They pay suicide bombers in perpetuity. QED.
the proof is in the shouting in UK and more and more here that they have invaded the west to take it over. it's becoming obvious that that is the whole of muslim culture.

That South Korea behaves (in general) level-headed towards NK and somehow no one has been nuked. They screw with each other but it's relatively tame compared to recent Israel/Iran stuff. Countries don't like committing suicide. That's pretty much what I meant there. And people can make muslim jokes about the suicide part if they want but somehow the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has managed to be fine with nukes too.
Pakistan has experience dealing with an ultimatum from a bully. They are not stupid.

Pakistan has experience dealing with an ultimatum from a bully. They are not stupid.
yes. been a few years but the indian,from india,docs that i knew said the tension was not much of a deal with the common people. usually stirred up by politicians and religious fanatics on both sides. big surprise.

yes. been a few years but the indian,from india,docs that i knew said the tension was not much of a deal with the common people. usually stirred up by politicians and religious fanatics on both sides. big surprise.
Yup. Regular people need food, a safe place to live, and a job to keep the fore mentioned. Priorities for the honest masses are co-opted to support the delusions of grandeur by the elites.

Arafat was negotiating with Rabin, how did Rabin die? And what was the ideology of the person who killed him? But Arafat's culture is the only one destroyed with hatred and revenge. Hell, two weeks ago the Israelis had mobs taking over military courts and military bases demanding for the release of 9 soldiers who were caught on video gang-raping a prisoner. And members of the Knesset were in those mobs. Then some debated in the Knesset meeting (on video) about whether it should be their policy for prisoners to be raped. But don't worry because most or all of those soldiers have been released and are now giving interviews with Israeli news about how what they did was justified.
Link? That would be on every station if true. The squad would only talk about that for six months. The Palitangos would be in front of the UN. Ridiculous.

Reactions: Yasherka
Link? That would be on every station if true. The squad would only talk about that for six months. The Palitangos would be in front of the UN. Ridiculous.
I want you to know how funny it is for me to give you these links, given what you just said. Thank you for that. It also got reported on a bunch in Haaretz (Israeli news channel) as well as other Israeli media if you know how to view their articles without paying to subscribe. I'll even throw in a video of Breaking Points covering it which includes an interview with an Israeli reporter who didn't believe it at first. Just so you know, the video evidence came out after the Breaking Points video I'm linking so it's even more damning than they knew at the time.

Breaking Points covering it:

Links (you can look up a bunch more if you're curious):

Reactions: Fig
very disturbing from any viewpoint. my attitude,which doesn't matter at all,is to watch how the muslim invaders are behaving in europe and here. i don't see jews adding to the rape,murder and assault stats in those areas. it is the internet so truth of reporting could be off. might it be that all ME peoples are depraved,jews as well as muslims? i tend to doubt it,but maybe.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138