• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Something kicking off in Israel

I want you to know how funny it is for me to give you these links, given what you just said. Thank you for that. It also got reported on a bunch in Haaretz (Israeli news channel) as well as other Israeli media if you know how to view their articles without paying to subscribe. I'll even throw in a video of Breaking Points covering it which includes an interview with an Israeli reporter who didn't believe it at first. Just so you know, the video evidence came out after the Breaking Points video I'm linking so it's even more damning than they knew at the time.

Breaking Points covering it:

Links (you can look up a bunch more if you're curious):

sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between the sides.

i9wDV8cdtEMa.jpeg

Well sports fans, we are sending a new carrier group to the Middle East, to relieve the current group, plus the USS Georgia guided missile Sub, plus the already mentioned F-22’s. The USS Abraham Lincoln is carrying the latest model F-35’s. It’s gonna be one hell of a dog fight.

Let’s hope cooler heads prevail.

Well sports fans, we are sending a new carrier group to the Middle East, to relieve the current group, plus the USS Georgia guided missile Sub, plus the already mentioned F-22’s. The USS Abraham Lincoln is carrying the latest model F-35’s. It’s gonna be one hell of a dog fight.

We'd better hope those cooler heads are in Iran. Because obviously we have no control over our insane client-state antagonizing them. Lucky for us, Iran have actually been pretty level-headed about this at least in April. Hoping they do the sensible thing again. Though supposedly this time they're not coordinating with us to make sure the response doesn't do any damage. We'll see if they stick to that.

supposedly the current president of iran was pleading with the ayatollah to suspend or cancel the attacks. we'll see...

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
Is it actually a rape, or were they sticking a baton in somebody's ass as torture?

I know, neither one sounds pleasant, and they should not be doing either one, but they really are two different things. I have seen some reporting using both terms.

UPDATE:

Seems like I have an answer, maybe. Same article:

On being asked by Ahmad Tibi, one of the Arab MPs within the Israeli Knesset last week if it was legitimate “to insert a stick into a person’s rectum”, Hanoch Milwidsky, a member of Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud party, responded: “If he is a Nukhba [Hamas militant], everything is legitimate to do! Everything!”

Sounds like propaganda from the Iranians justifying why they're not retaliating. They can't tell their people the truth that it's just the smart thing to do.
and it could sour relations between usa and israel. i have a feeling the mossad would know before some anonymous iranian dude.

Reactions: UKDslayer
yea,iranian gov not super popular at home. they will need some BFD to get all their people behind a war. did see that the russ are sending them some new stuff. anti missle tech i saw. we are not helping in ukraine by dicking around in ME. but we aren't helping anything in ukraine including ukrainians.

yea,iranian gov not super popular at home. they will need some BFD to get all their people behind a war.
Their people probably aren't as behind a war as some think though. The new Iranian president got elected on a platform of increased relations with the US. That's why Israel killed Haniyeh on the day of the new president's inauguration. To try to force him into taking a more combative stance against the US/Israel.

Coming to America….

Our legislators are already trying to make criticism of Israel illegal. And clapped like seals when Netanyahu told Congress they need to crack down on people protesting US involvement in the Gaza conflict (which is constitutionally protected free speech). They should have booed him out of the room for coming to our country and telling our legislators to crack down on our citizens exercising their rights.

• Haha
Reactions: mosin46 and ken226
Our legislators are already trying to make criticism of Israel illegal. And clapped like seals when Netanyahu told Congress they need to crack down on people protesting US involvement in the Gaza conflict (which is constitutionally protected free speech). They should have booed him out of the room for coming to our country and telling our legislators to crack down on our citizens exercising their rights.

Protest is one thing. What has been going on in the U.S. isn’t protesting, it’s rioting and that should not be tolerated. No one has a problem with peaceful protests. But protesting that involves stopping traffic, impeding the daily life of non-protesters, threatening or violence, destruction of property should be dealt with and imprisonment and heavy fines should be levied. In fact our garbage legal system let the criminals off with just a slap on the wrist. So much for your argument.

Protest is one thing. What has been going on in the U.S. isn’t protesting, it’s rioting and that should not be tolerated.
We're just going to disagree on this. The most violent/riot stuff that happened related to the campus protests was counter-protesters mass-assaulting protesters at UCLA while the police did nothing to stop them (there are a bunch of videos and police have arrested some people for it after a CNN investigation shamed them into it). But since you care so much about our "broken legal system" you'll be extremely angry to learn that some people CNN identified weren't charged. One guy's mother even bragged about it on social media.

No one has a problem with peaceful protests.
I don't believe this. Plenty of people wanted students expelled and blacklisted from future employment for nothing but protected speech on campuses. When I was in college we had "free speech areas" where Christians would scream at students regularly calling them sluts or hold anti-abortion demonstrations. It's not my jam but that's free speech.
But protesting that involves stopping traffic, impeding the daily life of non-protesters, threatening or violence, destruction of property should be dealt with
I agree with that. To say that more than tiny sliver of protest activity was that is ridiculous though. Unless you make the argument that some tents on a campus lawn amount to impeding the daily life of non-protestors. In which case I can't off the top of my head think of any civil rights movements you'd be okay with either. The public's perception of the campus protests vs what actually happened is so interesting.
In fact our garbage legal system let the criminals off with just a slap on the wrist.
A lot of the time that was because the charges were bogus to begin with. At Columbia, for one example, they sent out an email notice at 11:56PM one day that anyone still protesting at midnight would be arrested. A four minute time window that was never going to hold up in court and they didn't intend it to. The goal was to clear out the protesters for a few hours and inconvenience them with bogus charges. To then sob and cry when the bogus charges get dismissed is pathetic. Another example of that is what happened at UT Austin. The attorneys were telling them that the charges were bogus, they arrested students anyway, and charges immediately got dropped. That's bad decisionmaking by elected officials, not an indictment of our legal system.
So much for your argument.
Can you respond to the part about our legislators trying to make criticism of Israel illegal? It doesn't seem like you actually care about free speech. You just want the people controlling it to be on your side. If you don't care about the free speech rights of people you disagree with, you don't care about free speech.

Last edited:
We're just going to disagree on this. The most violent/riot stuff that happened related to the campus protests was counter-protesters mass-assaulting protesters at UCLA while the police did nothing to stop them (there are a bunch of videos and police have arrested some people for it after a CNN investigation shamed them into it). But since you care so much about our "broken legal system" you'll be extremely angry to learn that some people CNN identified weren't charged. One guy's mother even bragged about it on social media.

I don't believe this. Plenty of people wanted students expelled and blacklisted from future employment for nothing but protected speech on campuses. When I was in college we had "free speech areas" where Christians would scream at students regularly calling them sluts or hold anti-abortion demonstrations. It's not my jam but that's free speech.

I wouldn’t hire any protester whether it be a BLM, pro-Palestine, pro-Israel etc. they all are just awful people. Many protesting about things that they have no idea what they are about. Protesting does more harm to your cause than help it. Those types of employees not only cause trouble in the community but are generally toxic people to others and the work environment.
I agree with that. To say that more than tiny sliver of protest activity was that is ridiculous though. Unless you make the argument that some tents on a campus lawn amount to impeding the daily life of non-protestors. In which case I can't off the top of my head think of any civil rights movements you'd be okay with either. The public's perception of the campus protests vs what actually happened is so interesting.

A lot of the time that was because the charges were bogus to begin with. At Columbia, for one example, they sent out an email notice at 11:56PM one day that anyone still protesting at midnight would be arrested. A four minute time window that was never going to hold up in court and they didn't intend it to. The goal was to clear out the protesters for a few hours and inconvenience them with bogus charges. To then sob and cry when the bogus charges get dismissed is pathetic. Another example of that is what happened at UT Austin. The attorneys were telling them that the charges were bogus, they arrested students anyway, and charges immediately got dropped. That's bad decisionmaking by elected officials, not an indictment of our legal system.

BS. Just like the BLM riots of 2020, none of these rioters were punished or at the least a very few. These protests basically halted all activity on campus and forced other students to fear for their safety (Jews) or have their learning that they paid for ceased. They deserved harsh punishment. That’s not peacefully protesting. They basically occupied the campus and destroy not only property but ruined other students educational experience. Thats not ok. Still waiting for those charges for the destruction of property at any of these riots.

Can you respond to the part about our legislators trying to make criticism of Israel illegal? It doesn't seem like you actually care about free speech. You just want the people controlling it to be on your side. If you don't care about the free speech rights of people you disagree with, you don't care about free speech.

Happy that didn’t pass or gain any traction. It’s a garbage bill. People are free to have opinions no matter how retarded they are but there is a right and wrong way to express those opinions.

Reactions: Camelfilter
Happy that didn’t pass or gain any traction. It’s a garbage bill. People are free to have opinions no matter how retarded they are but there is a right and wrong way to express those opinions.
I want to preface the rest of this by saying that we probably don't disagree that strongly on speech itself then. We just disagree on the minutia of what is and is not the right/wrong way to go about it.
BS. Just like the BLM riots of 2020, none of these rioters were punished or at the least a very few.
Have you considered that the reason for this is because the protests weren't actually as violent as you think they were?
These protests basically halted all activity on campus
Activities disrupted were largely due to self-inflicted administrator freakout at blowback from wealthy donors and congressmen who were pushing that aforementioned bill. Administrators whose jobs, by the way, should not exist and are the biggest reason for bloated college tuition prices. They freaked out because large universities are hedge funds who do a little education on the side (business-wise) and they wanted to protect what actually makes them money.

An example of that would be Robert Kraft publicly pulling his donations from Columbia. He is extremely pro-Israel and even takes Patriots players + NFL hall of famers on paid trips to Israel. He pulled his donations from Columbia and then gave $1,000,000 to Yeshiva University which is an orthodox jewish university. He also attends fundraisers for the Israeli Defense Forces among other things.
forced other students to fear for their safety (Jews)
Most of the campus protests were in part or entirely organized by jewish students. I don't want to assume too much but if I had to guess, you probably are very skeptical when the media accuses someone of racism. I think if you applied that skepticism to claims of anti-semitism you'd notice a lot of similarities in how those terms are deployed.

• Haha
When people say the "human shields" thing about Hamas it's just to excuse the civilian death toll that Israel is causing. It's not because they actually care about civilians or that they think the use of human shields is wrong. Else they'd have to consider the fact that Israel's military command is located in Tel Aviv around businesses and residential housing. In 1991 when Saddam launched some scud missiles at Tel Aviv and Israeli civilians died, no one accused the IDF of using human shields by embedding their HQ among civilians.

Same goes for the atrocity propaganda related to October 7th. They don't talk about it because they actually think rape is bad. They just think the wrong people were doing it. So reports about the torture/rape of Palestinian detainees (which has been going on for decades) don't matter either because the right people are doing it in their eyes.

Ditto for hostage-taking. Israel has thousands of Palestinian hostages, they're just called administrative detainees. Israel had 1,200 hostages before October 7th and now have close to 10,000. They're held indefinitely, not charged with crimes, sometimes raped/tortured, and unable to view any evidence as to why they've been detained.

https://www.btselem.org/administrative_detention/statistics (this report was from March, it's higher now)
http://www.btselem.org/publications/202408_welcome_to_hell

People don't care because this is a team sport to them (like politics is to most Americans). But as more international attention is paid to this, it pressures Israeli news outlets and organizations to investigate/confirm what people have been saying for a long time. Ehud Olmert (former PM of Israel) and Ami Ayalon (former head of Shin-Bet and former commander of Israeli navy) have been on media tours talking about how Netanyahu propped up Hamas in the first place and wants to start a regional war with Iran/Lebanon. We knew all that stuff but when Israelis say it, it can't be called antisemitic by the dumbest people in the US.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I want to preface the rest of this by saying that we probably don't disagree that strongly on speech itself then. We just disagree on the minutia of what is and is not the right/wrong way to go about it.

Have you considered that the reason for this is because the protests weren't actually as violent as you think they were?

Yes they were. BLM protests caused over 1 billion in damage and 11 people died during those riots.
Activities disrupted were largely due to self-inflicted administrator freakout at blowback from wealthy donors and congressmen who were pushing that aforementioned bill. Administrators whose jobs, by the way, should not exist and are the biggest reason for bloated college tuition prices. They freaked out because large universities are hedge funds who do a little education on the side (business-wise) and they wanted to protect what actually makes them money.

You really are delusional. There are videos of students forcibly preventing others students from attending class. It was widespread and only colleges in Texas and Florida seem to be handling these idiots albeit not harshly enough.

An example of that would be Robert Kraft publicly pulling his donations from Columbia. He is extremely pro-Israel and even takes Patriots players + NFL hall of famers on paid trips to Israel. He pulled his donations from Columbia and then gave $1,000,000 to Yeshiva University which is an orthodox jewish university. He also attends fundraisers for the Israeli Defense Forces among other things.

If I was a donor, I would pull my money too that didn’t support my beliefs. No fault in that and I applaud him for doing so. It was a complete embarrassment to higher learning not to mention being hateful to what he believes.
Most of the campus protests were in part or entirely organized by jewish students. I don't want to assume too much but if I had to guess, you probably are very skeptical when the media accuses someone of racism. I think if you applied that skepticism to claims of anti-semitism you'd notice a lot of similarities in how those terms are deployed.

I don’t care who organized them honestly. I just disagreed with how they went about it and the destruction of property, the threatening of other students, burning the US flag, replacing the U.S. flag with the Palestinian flag, the tearing down of missing posters of Israeli hostages, the blocking of traffic, the disruption imposed on people’s daily lives, etc. the protestors took a page from the Hamas playbook and basically acted like little terrorists.

You really are delusional. There are videos of students forcibly preventing others students from attending class. It was widespread and only colleges in Texas and Florida seem to be handling these idiots albeit not harshly enough.

It allegedly happened at UCLA, where pro-Israel counter-protesters were also allowed to attack the campus protesters in a mob (on CNN video) while police let them. Can you show a few videos of other colleges where students were forcibly prevented from attending class?
If I was a donor, I would pull my money too that didn’t support my beliefs. No fault in that and I applaud him for doing so. It was a complete embarrassment to higher learning not to mention being hateful to what he believes.
That wasn't the point of what I said. Columbia overreacted to the protests because of those donors threatening to pull their money + pressure from the same people in Congress who wrote that bill I linked the article about. Which caused massive police presence and shutdown the campus. That's what kicked everything off. Otherwise it'd have been like students protesting climate change or anything else as is normal for a university campus. They just get ignored and go away.
I don’t care who organized them honestly.
You said the protests were threatening to jewish students. It seems like many protests being organized by jewish students would be a factor in that.
I just disagreed with how they went about it and the destruction of property
So charge the ones that destroyed property. Which they are doing. Given the requirements you've laid out I'm not familiar with any past civil rights movement, antiwar protests, revolutions, or anything else you'd actually approve of though.
burning the US flag
Flag burning is protected free speech. It was a stupid thing to do and hurt their cause. But it's free speech and not something needing punishment.
the protestors took a page from the Hamas playbook and basically acted like little terrorists.
You're right the campus protests were basically the same thing as October 7th. You're definitely not the delusional one. "Terrorist" gets thrown around way too much these days and it's been sapped of any meaning. We had Nelson Mandela on the terrorist watchlist until 2008. We inexplicably have Cuba on a list as a State Sponsor of Terror. And we just lifted the ban on selling offensive weapons to Saudi Arabia, who we find out more and more every year had massive involvement in 9/11. No one cares about that word other than people who use it when they mean muslims.
Yes they were. BLM protests caused over 1 billion in damage and 11 people died during those riots.
Those were years ago and we're talking about the campus ones related to Israel.

Last edited:
It allegedly happened at UCLA, where pro-Israel counter-protesters were also allowed to attack the campus protesters in a mob (on CNN video) while police let them. Can you show a few videos of other colleges where students were forcibly prevented from attending class?

Allegedly? Look like a counter protestor to you?

Classes were canceled, graduation ceremonies canceled. None of that is acceptable.
That wasn't the point of what I said. Columbia overreacted to the protests because of those donors threatening to pull their money + pressure from the same people in Congress who wrote that bill I linked the article about. Which caused massive police presence and shutdown the campus. That's what kicked everything off. Otherwise it'd have been like students protesting climate change or anything else as is normal for a university campus. They just get ignored and go away.

Over reacted? They didn’t react harsh enough. They basically held the universities hostage until they met their “demands”.

You said the protests were threatening to jewish students. It seems like many protests being organized by jewish students would be a factor in that.

You seem like to throw the Jew term around a lot. Jews can hate other Jews. Just look at the white population hating on other whites most notably white males. That’s not some excuse for any of this BS.
So charge the ones that destroyed property. Which they are doing. Given the requirements you've laid out I'm not familiar with any past civil rights movement, antiwar protests, revolutions, or anything else you'd actually approve of though.
I am for any protests that is done peacefully. However my dad had to suffer through the anti Vietnam protests being yelled at and spit on. He talked about it regularly and it made him hate hippies. They were vile.
Flag burning is protected free speech. It was a stupid thing to do and hurt their cause. But it's free speech and not something needing punishment.

If you burn the U.S. flag, I feel you should just move and go to a country that you love and will respect. I have no sympathy or respect for U.S. flag burners. It may be a protected form of speech but that doesn’t make it any less disgusting.
You're right the campus protests were basically the same thing as October 7th. You're definitely not the delusional one. "Terrorist" gets thrown around way too much these days and it's been sapped of any meaning. We had Nelson Mandela on the terrorist watchlist until 2008. We inexplicably have Cuba on a list as a State Sponsor of Terror. And we just lifted the ban on selling offensive weapons to Saudi Arabia, who we find out more and more every year had massive involvement in 9/11. No one cares about that word other than people who use it when they mean muslims.
Muslims are the number 1 sponsor of terror in the world. If they don’t like that label maybe they should do something about it. Not one of these Palestinian protesters or terrorist sympathizers seem to care about the persecution of Christians by the Islamic State that involves the systematic mass murder of Christian minorities, within the regions of Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mozambique and Nigeria.

Over reacted? They didn’t react harsh enough. They basically held the universities hostage until they met their “demands”.
They didn't really get what they wanted except in very isolated cases. Some colleges agreed to consider divestment at later dates. At those later dates they will decide not to. There isn't yet enough public pressure to do it since, again, large universities are mostly hedge funds. It will take years before public pressure hits apartheid South Africa levels though things are definitely headed that way quicker than I thought.
If you burn the U.S. flag, I feel you should just move and go to a country that you love and will respect. I have no sympathy or respect for U.S. flag burners. It may be a protected form of speech but that doesn’t make it any less disgusting.
Why isn't the inverse of that true? If you don't like the first amendment why do they have to leave? There are many other countries that don't value free speech.
Muslims are the number 1 sponsor of terror in the world. If they don’t like that label maybe they should do something about it.
On a global scale they've got nothing on us. It's not even remotely close either.

It does cause some funny situations though. Here's a fun one from 2016:

Not one of these Palestinian protesters or terrorist sympathizers seem to care about the persecution of Christians by the Islamic State that involves the systematic mass murder of Christian minorities, within the regions of Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mozambique and Nigeria.
They were protesting US diplomatic support, arms sales, and economic aid for Israel because of what Israel is doing in Gaza. They cannot keep doing this stuff without us (whether you agree with it or not). Which is why Netanyahu had to come here to say "Give us the tools so we can finish the job" to Congress.

What exactly would they protest in regards to ISIS? Are we funding ISIS? Giving ISIS diplomatic cover at the UNSC? Threatening ICC/ICJ prosecutors who are trying to charge ISIS with war crimes? Whipping up support from the UK, Germany, and Italy to give ISIS more weapons? Deploying billions of dollars of military assets to protect ISIS from the consequences of its own actions? We've been actively targeting/fighting ISIS for years and still have troops based in Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and other places for that stated purpose.

If you want to get mad about US support for people bullying Christians, here you go.

• Haha
They didn't really get what they wanted except in very isolated cases. Some colleges agreed to consider divestment at later dates. At those later dates they will decide not to. There isn't yet enough public pressure to do it since, again, large universities are mostly hedge funds. It will take years before public pressure hits apartheid South Africa levels though things are definitely headed that way quicker than I thought.

just giving the appearance of capitulation is enough to entice even more of the same unruliness and violence being perpetrated. Same as raising kids. You let them continue to get their way when they are bad only encourages bad behavior. This isn’t rocket science here
Why isn't the inverse of that true? If you don't like the first amendment why do they have to leave? There are many other countries that don't value free speech.

No. One signifies hatred toward your country. I believe in free speech but I also believe in our country and hate to see it so blatantly hated on by the very people who benefit from it. If you hate it, leave.
On a global scale they've got nothing on us. It's not even remotely close either.

It does cause some funny situations though. Here's a fun one from 2016:

They were protesting US diplomatic support, arms sales, and economic aid for Israel because of what Israel is doing in Gaza. They cannot keep doing this stuff without us (whether you agree with it or not). Which is why Netanyahu had to come here to say "Give us the tools so we can finish the job" to Congress.

Gaza got what was coming to them. Attacking innocent civilians is what got them where they are and not releasing the hostages is what keeps them where they are. Civilians dying as collateral damage is different than targeting civilians for outright torture and murder. Not a hard concept to grasp.
What exactly would they protest in regards to ISIS? Are we funding ISIS? Giving ISIS diplomatic cover at the UNSC? Threatening ICC/ICJ prosecutors who are trying to charge ISIS with war crimes? Whipping up support from the UK, Germany, and Italy to give ISIS more weapons? Deploying billions of dollars of military assets to protect ISIS from the consequences of its own actions? We've been actively targeting/fighting ISIS for years and still have troops based in Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and other places for that stated purpose.

If you want to get mad about US support for people bullying Christians, here you go.

Last Palestinian Christian village? Wonder what happened to the rest? Same as every other region in the ME. When Palestine surrenders then let’s see where the dust settles. Until then, it is war and war is hell. Don’t start something you can’t win. If Hamas targeted military installations then everyone would have a different view. Instead they went in and deliberately targeted civilians for rape, torture, and murder. They were so proud of it that they broadcast it live. Animals

Let’s not forget

Last edited:
I thought it was a dude in a bra.

So, ok, maybe really ugly woman in bra.

But, yeah, not a devout muslim woman. She would never be out in public dressed like that. Neither would a Christian woman, for that matter, nor would she have such a foul mouth, nor show such a disrespectful attitude toward authority.