• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Taxes as legalized theft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A flat 10% tax, sales, income, etc., would cure all things. Burn the "Tax Code" books (all 50(?) volumes) and make sure everyone pays their "fair share", no matter what their income is. Straight across the board, one flat tax. It's really simple and yes, make sure these politicians account for the monies spent. Checks and balances is what is needed. Mac:(

I like pie,...Tax free of course.

You know, your comment of "I like pie" tweaked my memory.......

When I was in the hospital about 5 years ago, getting my left/second hip replaced, the new, male nurse came in and said the same thing, right out of the blue. I thought it was a bit strange. He's also the one that fucked up my IV into the back of my hand and I got an infection from it.

You ever work as a male nurse at Evergreen Hospital ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You ever work as a male nurse at Evergreen Hospital ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No but may have had the same guy working on me once. Long ago in another life I was flat on a table, one group was working on my right leg an knee. They had a curtain across my belly so I could not see what they were doing, while this "doc" was patching up my right hand. He pushed the cat gut in an out an went to tie the knot, except he pulled the cat gut completely out of my skin. He never flinched or said anything, just grabbed another an push it in an went to tie the knot again. Pulled that one out as well! Now pissed I said Doc how long you been doing this kind of work, The SOB looked at his watch an said about 45 minutes, not today I said, how many years. He looks me right in the eye an said Sgt, I told you 45 minutes. Thinking he was pulling my chain an now laughing I said If your OJT I'd like a new doc, the SOB walked out. The Doc putting my knee back together started laughing an said, leave it to the enlisted ranks to get to the truth first. The SOB who almost fucked my hand up was OJT. Still carry the scars from him,....

No but may have had the same guy working on me once. Long ago in another life I was flat on a table, one group was working on my right leg an knee. They had a curtain across my belly so I could not see what they were doing, while this "doc" was patching up my right hand. He pushed the cat gut in an out an went to tie the knot, except he pulled the cat gut completely out of my skin. He never flinched or said anything, just grabbed another an push it in an went to tie the knot again. Pulled that one out as well! Now pissed I said Doc how long you been doing this kind of work, The SOB looked at his watch an said about 45 minutes, not today I said, how many years. He looks me right in the eye an said Sgt, I told you 45 minutes. Thinking he was pulling my chain an now laughing I said If your OJT I'd like a new doc, the SOB walked out. The Doc putting my knee back together started laughing an said, leave it to the enlisted ranks to get to the truth first. The SOB who almost fucked my hand up was OJT. Still carry the scars from him,....

Wow, man.......that is fucked up. Mine is pissant comparatively speaking. I was just kidding, but man, that's a tough road. So, no ill intentions, I apologize if I came across otherwise.

Wow, man.......that is fucked up. Mine is pissant comparatively speaking. I was just kidding, but man, that's a tough road. So, no ill intentions, I apologize if I came across otherwise.
No issues at all, your question just reminded me of long ago. It's funny now, but back then not so much. One reason I don't mess with the VA at all. A bud had to go to the VA in Birmingham once an ask if I would go with him(I think he thought the worst) The Doc's said he was OK just needed some minor tune ups on a few areas. He ask me why I did not use the VA an all I said was I like living more than the money I spent of private health care. He has never brought the subject up sense. The VA is where many of my military buds went for help an got so screwed up it's not funny. That was long ago, things may have changed don't know but, I'm not impressed with my sons health care thru the VA at all. He's retired Air Force. Maybe before I die, America will fix the VA for those that have no other choice,...

Status
Not open for further replies.