• Fast is Fine, Accuracy is Final

New tee just dropped. Shop now!

Grab yours

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Ukraine discovers North Korean missiles in destroyed Russian base​

so, in that 230 foot deep crater in Russia.. Ukraine found stuff.
If there was Free Money in the crater, Z would have been there already
I wonder how a Ukrainian investigation team would be able to get to an ammo dump crawling with Russians 300 miles into Russian territory to confirm this. And then exfil safely back.

Other than that, the Korean supplies are old news. It’s been in various reports for a while now.

Reactions: kthomas
I wonder how a Ukrainian investigation team would be able to get to an ammo dump crawling with Russians 300 miles into Russian territory to confirm this. And then exfil safely back.

Other than that, the Korean supplies are old news. It’s been in various reports for a while now.
They don't have to. The U.S. is supplying them with real time ISR.
You are correct in that news of N.K. ordnance is old news. The MSN headlines are very misleading. Clickbait as usual.

You and @babyguppy might be interested in some of the details in this:

the entire Soviet Deep Battle doctrine relied on rapid movement, and for that you need mechanization. And tank riders can only amount for a small part of that.

in late '43, the German rout began when the Soviets became faster and more mechanized, and the Germans became less mobile with every lost, unreplaced vehicle. Read the memoirs of German soldiers after 43. So often they talk about the speed of the Soviet advances and breakthroughs - By the time they retreated out of an encirclement to a new position, the soviet mechanized units had already passed them.

the soviets still fought and lost enormous quantities of men, and faced the brunt of the fighting. without them, Western Europe would have been a completely different story. but without American trucks (among many other things) they would have been advancing at a vastly slower pace, giving the Germans time to prepare much stronger positions which would have claimed exponentially more Soviet casualties, and potentially caused a stalemate.

Hopefully it’s him going away so the peace talks can go ahead
Peace Talks? are you kidding me... Peace Talks?!?

Playoff GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

even if Trump gets in, they'll JFK him if he tries to stop the money flow.

Reactions: kthomas and ken226
the entire Soviet Deep Battle doctrine relied on rapid movement, and for that you need mechanization. And tank riders can only amount for a small part of that.

in late '43, the German rout began when the Soviets became faster and more mechanized, and the Germans became less mobile with every lost, unreplaced vehicle. Read the memoirs of German soldiers after 43. So often they talk about the speed of the Soviet advances and breakthroughs - By the time they retreated out of an encirclement to a new position, the soviet mechanized units had already passed them.

the soviets still fought and lost enormous quantities of men, and faced the brunt of the fighting. without them, Western Europe would have been a completely different story. but without American trucks (among many other things) they would have been advancing at a vastly slower pace, giving the Germans time to prepare much stronger positions which would have claimed exponentially more Soviet casualties, and potentially caused a stalemate.

They had so much ammo that the boxes said "expend all ammo". Or something to that effect.

I Truly believe that the Germans would have won with a North American Lend Lease.

I don't care about any Russian arguments...I have heard them all.

Maybe they came from Latvia, Lithuania or Estonia like the Drone as that is a mere 200ish miles.
Maybe. My overall point is that article is propaganda wrapped in old news. The odds that it was Uke inspectors is near zero. Even IF the Ukes pulled off some kind of secret squirrel operation to get there and inspect behind enemy lines from whatever country then they are identifying NK munitions? The whole thing is suspect.

Hopefully it’s him going away so the peace talks can go ahead
He banned elections... He's not going away any time soon. His victory plan is retarded..

Rant below is not directed at you Mike

Screen Shot 2024-09-25 at 7.32.23 AM.png

This is a 2012 pre coup map of Ukrainian voting. Red area majority supports the Eu/Western backed puppet. The Blue area supports the Russian backed puppet.

So when in 2014 they couped the Kiev government... The people in the blue area's said fuck that and a civil war ensued. Zelensky's idea of pre coup Ukraine died when they violently over they the democratic elected President in 2014.

His peace plan is shit and never going to be accepted. Because it totally ignores the majority of the population of the country that voted for the Russian puppet.

This shit is dumb beyond belief... They don't want peace. They want to force their beliefs on others.

BTW... remember russia still allowed voting in the annexed oblasts. Zelensky BANNED ELECTIONS IN UKRAINE. Pre 2014 Ukraine is a dead horse... stop kicking it.

rant off.

Maybe. My overall point is that article is propaganda wrapped in old news. The odds that it was Uke inspectors is near zero. Even IF the Ukes pulled off some kind of secret squirrel operation to get there and inspect behind enemy lines from whatever country then they are identifying NK munitions? The whole thing is suspect.
I don't understand it really, a waste of bandwidth all-round, just random lies that mean nothing.