• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

He may be, but wasn’t that 80 years ago? Tilting at antique windmills is not particularly useful. Look at Easter Europe; they destroy their own countries over shit that happened centuries ago.

Correct. Accurate history, especially when Europe is concerned, will greatly simplify modern problems.

Reactions: Kamerad
To quote you numbers whose sources you'll deny (exercise in futility) who gives a fuck what you think or think you know. You can stuff your facts up your ass just like much of the history thought to you by your nazi friends you imported after WWII. You want to believe you saved the world from nazis believe it , i could not care less, your own arrogance and hubris is your undoing as you can clearly see if you watch your domestic channels. As to my analogy to dick measuring contest its perfect in light of modern would be general draft in US armed forces. I'm pretty sure US army from WWII or Korea would be (was) very different to what US army would field today in any significant number.
As to us eastern fuckers, sciavi or slaves as you call us we have our own problems especially with iq challenged 5th column that craves west while due to the lack of CPU power cannot comprehend that fairy tales of the West ended somewhere in dec.1913 and it went straight to the gutter.

Still hope you elect Trump and he survives but my optimism from summer and before turned to pessimism as even after TWO attempts on his life from your entire "conservative gung ho Constitution über alles wild west redneck don't fuck with me" community nothing but crickets. Not even a show trial for some scapegoat from SS let alone real protests and demanding justice and investigation as clearly Al Capone of today is no longer in Chicago but in Washington DC , even faggot Antifa can stage a better chimpout/mostly peaceful protest than your lot.

Nothing says Democrat like -
"You can stuff your facts up your ass"; don't quit your day job at ABC
Facts, Facts, we don't need no stink'n facts. When asked about truth and facts... we hear ......
"born from middle class family"; cause her great grand daddy had to give up all his slaves

They're pandas.. don't need facts
1726774739408.png

to keep thread on track
1726774848522.png

Picture in Russia
Built to withstand Nuclear Explosion.. not drones. (I guess you have to specify; WHERE the nuclear explosion takes place.)

Arms depot in Russia's Tver Oblast built to withstand nuclear explosion ^^^​

Last edited:
Facts for religious zealots are exercise in futility. Want short version?
Me: numbers bla bal
Him: those are bullshit sources
Me: no they are relevant from and due to bla bla credible
Him: bullshit
Me: nope
….
As said believe whatever you want to believe just like vaxxers still not accepting FACTS about excess mortality and amount of people needlessly killed by general acceptance of lies from experts and doctors. Wonder how fun it will be when some of the pain your leaders have caused comes back to bite you as it sure wont bite them first.

Reactions: xxflyingturtlexx
The pro-Ukraine war crowd is incredibly stupid. The majority of people that have been caught up in the cartoonishly simple binary narrative of this being a war of "good vs evil" are of low intellect.

I'm convinced that the largest collection of idiots and vapid groupthink on the internet is NAFO. I would not be surprised to find out that the mean intelligence of that group is sub 90 IQ.

Edit: deleted the quoted portion as after re-reading I'm unsure its relevant to their post. However, its relevant to this thread and those cheerleading on this incredibly idiotic proxy war.

Last edited:
To quote you numbers whose sources you'll deny (exercise in futility) who gives a fuck what you think or think you know. You can stuff your facts up your ass just like much of the history thought to you by your nazi friends you imported after WWII. You want to believe you saved the world from nazis believe it , i could not care less, your own arrogance and hubris is your undoing as you can clearly see if you watch your domestic channels. As to my analogy to dick measuring contest its perfect in light of modern would be general draft in US armed forces. I'm pretty sure US army from WWII or Korea would be (was) very different to what US army would field today in any significant number.
As to us eastern fuckers, sciavi or slaves as you call us we have our own problems especially with iq challenged 5th column that craves west while due to the lack of CPU power cannot comprehend that fairy tales of the West ended somewhere in dec.1913 and it went straight to the gutter.

Still hope you elect Trump and he survives but my optimism from summer and before turned to pessimism as even after TWO attempts on his life from your entire "conservative gung ho Constitution über alles wild west redneck don't fuck with me" community nothing but crickets. Not even a show trial for some scapegoat from SS let alone real protests and demanding justice and investigation as clearly Al Capone of today is no longer in Chicago but in Washington DC , even faggot Antifa can stage a better chimpout/mostly peaceful protest than your lot.

I'm not sure why you are so angry. I generally love Slavic people. They are great.

I merely pointed out that without Lend Lease the USSR wouldn't have won the war.

Please don't become unhinged. Unless my comments about being paid by Moscow hit a bit too close to home.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
I'm not sure why you are so angry. I generally love Slavic people. They are great.

I merely pointed out that without Lend Lease the USSR wouldn't have won the war.

Please don't become unhinged. Unless my comments about being paid by Moscow hit a bit too close to home.
doubtful they would have lost more than likely they would have settled the issue diplomatically

@sharac

You going to respond to those quotes by Stalin, Kruschev, and Zhukov, along with the Lend Lease figures I provided?

You said all I had were fairy tales. If so, then Stalin, Kruschev, and Zhukov did a pretty good job of telling my Western propaganda fairy tales for me, didn't they?

Come on, you paid Kremlin propagandist, it's still the work day in Moscow, get on with rebutting this or I'll report you for an anti-Russian work ethic.
Also keep in mind the US and Britain’s Bombing campaign…. Day and night.

It may have happened but I don’t recall every hearing or reading about Soviet strategic bombers going to Germany in 300 to 1000 bomber formations and destroying entire cities…

The pro-Ukraine war crowd is incredibly stupid. The majority of people that have been caught up in the cartoonishly simple binary narrative of this being a war of "good vs evil" are of low intellect.

I'm convinced that the largest collection of idiots and vapid groupthink on the internet is NAFO. I would not be surprised to find out that the mean intelligence of that group is sub 90 IQ.

Edit: deleted the quoted portion as after re-reading I'm unsure its relevant to their post. However, its relevant to this thread and those cheerleading on this incredibly idiotic proxy war.
facts

Reactions: ken226 and kthomas
Also keep in mind the US and Britain’s Bombing campaign…. Day and night.

It may have happened but I don’t recall every hearing or reading about Soviet strategic bombers going to Germany in 300 to 1000 bomber formations and destroying entire cities…
Look up casualties by country during WW2 and judge who was doing the hard fighting and dying , strategic bombing never lived up to the promises it would deliver in the ETO or the PTO . It was another "hey look we are helping" message sent to the russians and chinese to keep them in the war .

Look up casualties by country during WW2 and judge who was doing the hard fighting and dying , strategic bombing never lived up to the promises it would deliver in the ETO or the PTO . It was another "hey look we are helping" message sent to the russians and chinese to keep them in the war .
I can’t help the soviets used poor strategies and slaughtered their own soldiers whole sale.

I’m not saying the soviets didn’t do their part, they damn sure did.