• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

I am going to lie to one and shatter her heart to get laid 3-10 times.

**** them.

"I am a lawyer".
While you are at it ,do it in style run with Elmer Fudpucker

20-66cc2ec35726b__700.jpg

Last edited:

After the fall of the USSR, many Oligarchs started calling their 3rd cousins in NYC to start gutting the place.

Putin still does MUCH business with NYC.

Titanium. Uranium. Neon. Machine Parts.

Ect. Ect. Ect.

NYC and Moscow and Beijing are all in bed together.

John Deere is getting outsourced now. The outsourcing of middle America is continuing.
Springfield, Ohio was gutted from 2000-2020.
Instead of paying locals 25 USD per hour to live a HAPPY life...they bring in 20,000 Haitians for $17.50 per hour.

NYC Soros Alumni.... It's not that they are evil...it's just that they don't give a fuck about your pocketbook or community.

NYC and Vegas hookers and no limit poker are a hell of a drug.

Trump is a liar. Biden is a liar. Putin is a liar. Xi is a liar. Harris is a liar.

Fuck NYC and Moscow and Kiev and D.C. and Toronto.

"Ahead of the meeting, the White House said the US hasn’t changed its policy regarding long-range strikes. “There is no change to our view on the provision of long-range strike capabilities for Ukraine to use inside of Russia,” said National Security Council spokesman John Kirby. “I would not expect any major announcement in that regard.”

"Previous escalatory steps that the US has taken in the Ukraine proxy war were not announced publicly. For example, when President Biden gave Ukraine the greenlight to use US-provided weapons in Russian border regions, it was first revealed by media reports and later acknowledged by the administration."

I think we sent some stuff downrange to have it tested in a peer-to-peer type environment. NATO is all about tanks, but it looks like that strategy won't work on Russia, based on some of the first genuine tank battles in the last century in Europe.

So, now that we know that, what are we going to do about it?

If you guessed "send more money to the military-industrial complex to develop a counter-counter tank device for gazillions of dollars each that mimic the capabilities of $20K garage-built killer drones" you'd be a winner.

Reactions: khel and mosin46
I think we sent some stuff downrange to have it tested in a peer-to-peer type environment. NATO is all about tanks, but it looks like that strategy won't work on Russia, based on some of the first genuine tank battles in the last century in Europe.

So, now that we know that, what are we going to do about it?

If you guessed "send more money to the military-industrial complex to develop a counter-counter tank device for gazillions of dollars each that mimic the capabilities of $20K garage-built killer drones" you'd be a winner.
of course its weapons testing ....it commies killing commies .... no US blood foreign policy but if ya notice the uke is not getting the latest/best stuff because they can't be trusted with them ,what they are getting is old stuff from nato stocks that needed to be updated ,which means our nato buddies will buy new stuff from US us ....aint war grand and profitable

ukies got lucky and hit a serious target in Russia:

its gonna be a very cold and dark winter for many in the uke but they probably will sign a peace deal in 25 ,the longer they wait the less livable country they will have
The longer that we wait to kick the illegals out of our country the less livable it will be for us.