• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Reactions: mosin46
A struck match away from lighting off. I'm certain Putin has his fingers crossed hoping to make it through to the US election without having to wreak havoc on a larger scale. If we make it that far without the US escalating it earlier I can see two roads.

I believe a Trump win would de-escalate the situation.

Kamala win and Blinken/Sullivan etc continue on the course we're on then things may escalate in a rapid manner. I hope the public will hold every political figure that has pushed it to this point personally responsible even if that means taking your iodine tablet and leaving your bunker with length of rope in hand.

Visions of a chihuahua yapping at a Cane Corso

Real article on Fox , poorly trained Ukrainian F16 pilots crashing , by the way they already lost 3 F16 qualified pilots in crashes ,Russia and China should be shitting bricks.

GXKtLjTWQAAkHHG

Meanwhile in other news after mixin it up in Mali and getting the africans all pissed off now they are at it in Syria trading drones for fighters with Al Qaeda

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC
can we please move up the elections early before they start ww3 and ruin my re-tirement
It seems that there is a chance that your retirement gets ruined before the election. I said it before, if they think Trump will get in the play is to get everything going in a way that makes it impossible to stop. Will it happen? We got around 50 days to find out.

If you had 2 million in savings in 2019, it is worth 1 million now.

Cannot have 30% of the Western population retiring all at once now can we?

There is no retirement.

Exercise and keep working.
i have been retired for 25 years and living quite well but there are 2 military bases within 100 miles of me ....nuke close

i have been retired for 25 years and living quite well but there are 2 military bases within 100 miles of me ....nuke close
retired 13yr doing well as i have min needs and wants. but FL does have a lg share of primary targets. jax navy,pensicola navy,tampa/macdill AF spec ops,key west navy,blanding army & a few more

retired 13yr doing well as i have min needs and wants. but FL does have a lg share of primary targets. jax navy,pensicola navy,tampa/macdill AF spec ops,key west navy,blanding army & a few more
yep panama city beach ,the jets practice from the east and west from their bases at least when i lived in joisey we had snookie to protect us

And another....

Poland joins calls to let Ukraine strike deeper into Russia​

"Russia has warned that any decision to allow Ukraine to strike Russia with long-range Western missiles would deepen what it called the direct involvement of the U.S. and Europe in the war and would trigger a response from Moscow."

Last edited:

"The successful first-ever landing of our fifth-generation F-35 on a highway in Europe is a testament to the growing relationship and close interoperability we have with our Finnish allies," said Gen. James Hecker, commander, U.S. Air Forces in Europe – Air Forces Africa. "The opportunity to learn from our Finnish counterparts improves our ability to rapidly deploy and employ airpower from unconventional locations and reflects the collective readiness and the agility of our forces."

"NATO Eurofighter jets have flown to Finland's Russian border for the first time since the Nordic country joined the alliance, it has been reported. During a military exercise, three of the aircraft from Germany's 71st Tactical Squadron landed and took off from the road near the village of Hosio, about 120 miles from Finland's border with Russia, Bild reported, citing Germany's air force.

The English-language website BulgarianMilitary.com highlighted how landing on a highway was "a new capability" which now put these European fighters "in the same league as the F-35, Gripen, and F/A-18" aircraft.

The publication said that a Eurofighter first landed on a Finnish road on September 4 in Baana and described how it gave a substantial tactical advantage, particularly given that airbases are primary targets during hostilities."

---------------------------------------------------------

Currently neither of these fighters are certified to carry nuclear weapons. The F-35A is. There is a project to get the Eurofighter set up to carry the B61 bomb.

Last edited:
And another....

"Russia has warned that any decision to allow Ukraine to strike Russia with long-range Western missiles would deepen what it called the direct involvement of the U.S. and Europe in the war and would trigger a response from Moscow."
i think nato and the US are just running their mouths, there will be imho no decision to be made for the use by the current lame duck administration . NATO nations closest to the ussr will be the first to burn if russia goes all in

"The successful first-ever landing of our fifth-generation F-35 on a highway in Europe is a testament to the growing relationship and close interoperability we have with our Finnish allies," said Gen. James Hecker, commander, U.S. Air Forces in Europe – Air Forces Africa. "The opportunity to learn from our Finnish counterparts improves our ability to rapidly deploy and employ airpower from unconventional locations and reflects the collective readiness and the agility of our forces."

"NATO Eurofighter jets have flown to Finland's Russian border for the first time since the Nordic country joined the alliance, it has been reported. During a military exercise, three of the aircraft from Germany's 71st Tactical Squadron landed and took off from the road near the village of Hosio, about 120 miles from Finland's border with Russia, Bild reported, citing Germany's air force.

The English-language website BulgarianMilitary.com highlighted how landing on a highway was "a new capability" which now put these European fighters "in the same league as the F-35, Gripen, and F/A-18" aircraft.

The publication said that a Eurofighter first landed on a Finnish road on September 4 in Baana and described how it gave a substantial tactical advantage, particularly given that airbases are primary targets during hostilities."

Currently neither of these fighters are certified to carry nuclear weapons. The F-35A is. There is a project to get the Eurofighter set up to carry the B61 bomb.
they better learn to land on roads because their bases will be out of service

And another....

poland is confusing me. they seem to not want to let the trash from ME and africa in their country. yet they seem to be willing to play along with nato's suicidal actions. they do have historical reasons to hate and fear russia. but even more so with germany. maybe they know germany is an empty glass,not so russia. they should know better than to start shit with russia. no gain in it for them. do they believe that putin wants to go thru/over them to the channel? saw in past that their recent elections were corrupt. heard nothing lately but that wouldn't get shown on MSM.

Reactions: sloporsche

That's one way to stop global warming.

Finland has numerous sections of roads that are intended for this purpose. Always been a part of Finnish doctrine that in wartime fighters go hide in the forest on these roads, so that when their airbases are hit the aircraft are still operational.

Might be time for the media to rerun the 'Putin's dying of cancer' stories again!

He looks and sounds well for someone at death's door.
Yeah that media pushes a lot of bullshit thats hard to wade thought.

And he doesn't look too unhealthy though still limping from the back injury he suffered years ago. You can see it when he walks out in the Video below. But still mentally sharp.

I miss the days when the US had a competent professional well spoken leader.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
Finland has numerous sections of roads that are intended for this purpose. Always been a part of Finnish doctrine that in wartime fighters go hide in the forest on these roads, so that when their airbases are hit the aircraft are still operational.
Landing on the roads isn't the story of importance here, look deeper.

5th gen F35s were flown by the US from the UK and Eurofighters were flown from Germany to Finland and returned. These are jets that while not nuclear certified do represent that capability and would be the fighters that Russia's latest generation of fighters would encounter (along with f-16s). And they did it 120 miles from the Russian border where they could be monitored by Moscow. It was a training event that intended to also make a statement about not only the capability but also the fact that the Finland territory represents a relatively new battle front by NATO that could be used to push into Russia at will. It wasn't happenstance that caused this training event to occur where it did, where the planes came from and the type of planes.

However, what is interesting is the use of the F35 when the overall mission capable rate of US f35's is about 55%. 450*0.55=248 ready to go. There are only about 49 f35s stationed in European countries. It is estimated that something like 70% of those are mission capable, so 34 are ready. There are far more Eurofighters - 470, but they are only 50-60% mission capable, and not all mission capable would be deployed.

It was a statement, not a training event for the default fighter that would be mostly used. That would more likely be the f-16s (~120 in Europe that are estimated to be mission ready).

Landing on the roads isn't the story of importance here, look deeper.

5th gen F35s were flown by the US from the UK and Eurofighters were flown from Germany to Finland and returned. These are jets that while not nuclear certified do represent that capability and would be the fighters that Russia's latest generation of fighters would encounter (along with f-16s). And they did it 120 miles from the Russian border where they could be monitored by Moscow. It was a training event that intended to also make a statement about not only the capability but also the fact that the Finland territory represents a relatively new battle front by NATO that could be used to push into Russia at will. It wasn't happenstance that caused this training event to occur where it did, where the planes came from and the type of planes.

However, what is interesting is the use of the F35 when the overall mission capable rate of US f35's is about 55%. 450*0.55=248 ready to go. There are only about 49 f35s stationed in European countries. It is estimated that something like 70% of those are mission capable, so 34 are ready. There are far more Eurofighters - 470, but they are only 50-60% mission capable, and not all mission capable would be deployed.

It was a statement, not a training event for the default fighter that would be mostly used. That would more likely be the f-16s (~120 in Europe that are estimated to be mission ready).
that does not sound like good fighting numbers

that does not sound like good fighting numbers
Compared to what? Assuming prick measuring against Russia

Russia doesn't even have a full squadron of active 5th gen fighters. While the Su-57's kinematic ability is damn impressive, I personally am in awe of it capabilities, India canceled their orders which was the only known potential customer for it which put a massive kink in its progression. They do have a couple hundred various flankers and a hand full of FoxHounds but numeraically are at a disadvange to the "west"

Russia's air power against the collective west would literally get curb stomped.

Around 300+ total F-35A airframes have been produced for the US airforce, over 150 F-22, Saab Gripens around 100 of them in Europe, Dassault Rafels around 100 airframes in France, are all damn capable aircraft not to mention various F-15,16 and 18's in high numbers across Europe, Around 300 or so EuroFighters across Europe in active service. Plus all the AWACS, Refueling, other support aircraft and satellite based stuff... This does not included F-35B and C models along with the F-18's, Rafels that are owned and operated by various Navies.

Collective west vs russia in a my air assets vs your air assets is not even close.

Reactions: Camelfilter
If you had 2 million in savings in 2019, it is worth 1 million now.

Cannot have 30% of the Western population retiring all at once now can we?

There is no retirement.

Exercise and keep working.
I you had $2,000,000 in the S&P 500 on January 1, 2019, then you have $4,615,420.95 as of yesterday's close. Somehow, I think you will get by on almost 5 million, even should you decide to stop working.

Reactions: sloporsche
Ukraine is claiming Russia hit a commercial ship in the Black Sea filled with wheat bound for Egypt yesterday. Russia says they are unaware of the event.
wheat ???? whatever happened to " it was filled with milk and holy water for all the children in the world" by the west lol

I you had $2,000,000 in the S&P 500 on January 1, 2019, then you have $4,615,420.95 as of yesterday's close. Somehow, I think you will get by on almost 5 million, even should you decide to stop working.
kinda how its been going for me .......thank you very much tesla ,apple and microsoft to name a few ...had some losers too

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
Compared to what? Assuming prick measuring against Russia

Russia doesn't even have a full squadron of active 5th gen fighters. While the Su-57's kinematic ability is damn impressive, I personally am in awe of it capabilities, India canceled their orders which was the only known potential customer for it which put a massive kink in its progression. They do have a couple hundred various flankers and a hand full of FoxHounds but numeraically are at a disadvange to the "west"

Russia's air power against the collective west would literally get curb stomped.

Around 300+ total F-35A airframes have been produced for the US airforce, over 150 F-22, Saab Gripens around 100 of them in Europe, Dassault Rafels around 100 airframes in France, are all damn capable aircraft not to mention various F-15,16 and 18's in high numbers across Europe, Around 300 or so EuroFighters across Europe in active service. Plus all the AWACS, Refueling, other support aircraft and satellite based stuff... This does not included F-35B and C models along with the F-18's, Rafels that are owned and operated by various Navies.

Collective west vs russia in a my air assets vs your air assets is not even close.
cut back on the meth nancy and your COD time .

Yup. Common in many countries to have designated 2ndary, tertiary etc roadway landing sections. The more advanced Militaries also have their support set-up that way as well. ie re-supply/mechanics to disburse to the designated sections.

Reactions: UKDslayer
-1I you had $2,000,000 in the S&P 500 on January 1, 2019, then you have $4,615,420.95 as of yesterday's close. Somehow, I think you will get by on almost 5 million, even should you decide to stop working.

Absolutely. I was referring to a fixed amount to illustrate inflation.

2,307,710.47 is what 4,615,420.95 IS worth in terms of 2024 purchasing power compared to 2019...pre-Bio-War inflation.

Rent and mortgages have doubled where I am. Food has doubled. Gasoline is double half the time.

If inflation holds at 5-10%, till the 2030s like some people say it will, U.S. and Canada will look like West Central St. Louis or Venezuela light.

Outside North America inflation will be 15-30%, bags of rice will be triple ect.

Last edited:
Reactions: candymannetje
Absolutely. I was referring to a fixed amount to illustrate inflation.

2,307,710.47 is what 4,615,420.95 IS worth in terms of 2024 purchasing power compared to 2019...pre-Bio-War inflation.

Rent and mortgages have doubled where I am. Food has doubled. Gasoline is double half the time.

If inflation holds at 5-10%, till the 2030s like some people say it will, U.S. and Canada will look like West Central St. Louis or Venezuela light.

Outside North America inflation will be 15-30%, bags of rice will be triple ect.

Well, that is what happens when the Republicans shut down the government and then hand out free money to buy things that are not being produced and then the Democrats get elected and hand out free money again as the supply chains are struggling to recover - it causes prices to go up. Supply is constrained and the demand is artificially stimulated. Of course, Republicans went along with that Democrat round of payments, because they controlled the House of Representatives.

That is not technically inflation which has to do with the money supply. It is an increase in the cost of goods and services, which can also be a symptom of inflation, but now folks just call it inflation.

But, "If inflation holds at 5-10%?" We have not seen double digits since the early 1980s, and we have not seen 5% since March or April of 2023. What do you mean if it "holds" at those levels?

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes and ken226

Well if Putin wants to attack something it should be bankers in NYC or Davos. Not perfectly innocent people.

Vanguard and Blackrock just brought in 20,000 Haitian's to work in factory's in Columbus, Ohio after gutting and outsourcing the town from 2000-2020....they just hit them a little harder.

Instead of paying Americans $25-29 per hour, they pay indentured slaves $10.45 per hour to satisfy the Vanguard and Blackrock shareholders so they can have a 400 Million USD quarterly bonus.

Executives used to get 5-20 Million dollar bonuses. How did we get here?

This video shows you who is gutting America on a named basis.

Reactions: mosin46
Well, that is what happens when the Republicans shut down the government and then hand out free money to buy things that are not being produced and then the Democrats get elected and hand out free money again as the supply chains are struggling to recover - it causes prices to go up. Supply is constrained and the demand is artificially stimulated. Of course, Republicans went along with that Democrat round of payments, because they controlled the House of Representatives.

That is not technically inflation which has to do with the money supply. It is an increase in the cost of goods and services, which can also be a symptom of inflation, but now folks just call it inflation.

But, "If inflation holds at 5-10%?" We have not seen double digits since the early 1980s, and we have not seen 5% since March or April of 2023. What do you mean if it "holds" at those levels?

I factor housing into inflation. Janet Yellen and her merry Vanguard/Blackrock saints do not.

Mark Carney of the Bank of Canada does not.
Who BTW is running for Liberal leader. (Fox in the Henhouse).

I look at the cost of everyday goods blended with housing.

Post Bio-War, we are at 5-10%. Parts of Canada and U.S. are higher then 10%.

How else would housing and goods double in 6 years and purchasing power half?

Don't listen to Bloomberg and CNN wholeheartedly. They mislead.

I have been running auditions for past two years myself ,selflessly standing up with Ukraine

View attachment 8500886

I have been on the lookout for a nice Ukrainian wife. 200,000 refugees in my area of opportunity.

They look kind of like Asian...some look like Kim Kardashian (Greek-Turkish-Armenian).

All the good ones that are not pregnant get taken up REALLY QUICKLY by 45 year old dudes with 5 Million in their bank account. 😁

• Haha
I have been on the lookout for a nice Ukrainian wife. 200,000 refugees in my area of opportunity.

They look kind of like Asian...some look like Kim Kardashian (Greek-Turkish-Armenian).

All the good ones that are not pregnant get taken up REALLY QUICKLY by 45 year old dudes with 5 Million in their bank account. 😁
Honestly good luck with that , most single ones either have a kid or like you mentioned looking for a substantial bank account.
Mikoyla shooting bun in the oven and running away was kinda of national sport even before the war

Honestly good luck with that , most single ones either have a kid or like you mentioned looking for a substantial bank account.
Mikoyla shooting bun in the oven and running away was kinda of national sport even before the war

I am going to lie to one and shatter her heart to get laid 3-10 times.

**** them.

"I am a lawyer".

• Sad
I factor housing into inflation.
I am sorry to hear that your cost of housing has risen so steeply in the last five years. Mine has not. In fact, due to the covid interest rate cuts, my mortgage is dirt cheap compared to what it used to be back in 2019. So this aspect of my personal spending is way down.

I snagged a 2.00% interest rate, and they paid me thousands of dollars to refinance. Great deal I could not pass up.

Only new home buyers should really be affected by this. Even those buying and selling a home are benefitting from the price rise in the home they are selling, so it is a wash.

And of course the only solution is increasing supply, but nobody wants to do that, especially the supply of "affordable" housing. NIMBY

Reactions: SigSauerM7
I am sorry to hear that your cost of housing has risen so steeply in the last five years. Mine has not. In fact, due to the covid interest rate cuts, my mortgage is dirt cheap compared to what it used to be back in 2019. So this aspect of my personal spending is way down.

I snagged a 2.00% interest rate, and they paid me thousands of dollars to refinance. Great deal I could not pass up.

Only new home buyers should really be affected by this. Even those buying and selling a home are benefitting from the price rise in the home they are selling, so it is a wash.

And of course the only solution is increasing supply, but nobody wants to do that, especially the supply of "affordable" housing. NIMBY

We are getting raped. 6.99 prime over 25-30 @ $500-900k.

500k for a starter. 900k for 1800-2000 square feet.

• Wow
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum