• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Easy to watch but very informative video about operation "Bagration". A very important element of this operation was a deception, as Red Army created an impression that it would strike in the south, but in reality, it has happened in the north. Currently, Russia launched a whole bunch of local counteroffensives in the south, which is likely a way to keep ukes fully occupied there. Will Russia then hit Kiev area in the north?

lol so they deployed tactics to fool the enemy, gee, that's never happened before

You fking two keep going on about Bagration; let it fking die already

One way to postpone the inevitable guns turning on the swamp is to get them all killed

On the second vid guy says after the fighting is done they are not giving back their arms and they will clean '' Augeas' stables''(translated as the swamp) ,talking about corrupt officials,we will kill you all, and bury you, you better run while you can

Last edited:

Pedopeter announces we are giving Ukraine cluster bombs because we are low on ammo.

He could be trying to trick the Russians into thinking the supplies for the Ukraine would run out soon, but he's too stupid to remember that.

I guess we had a huge pile of cluster bombs that we aren't really supposed to use. But we can send them to the Ukraine and instead of having to find a way to get rid of them. Then the Ukrainians can sell them off to everyone else and the big guy gets his cut.

He could be trying to trick the Russians into thinking the supplies for the Ukraine would run out soon, but he's too stupid to remember that.

I guess we had a huge pile of cluster bombs that we aren't really supposed to use. But we can send them to the Ukraine and instead of having to find a way to get rid of them. Then the Ukrainians can sell them off to everyone else and the big guy gets his cut.
The stuff we are sending is old stock. Modern ones are designed to self destruct shortly after deployment, and yes we are not against using them.

• 2003–2006 in Iraq:
    The US and UK use nearly 13,000 cluster munitions containing an estimated 1.8 to 2 million submunitions in the three weeks of major combat. A total of 63 CBU-87 bombs were dropped by US aircraft between May 1, 2003 and August 1, 2006.
  • 2001–2002 in Afghanistan:
    The US drops 1,228 cluster bombs containing 248,056 bomblets.
  • 1991 in Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia:
    The US and its allies (France, Saudi Arabia, UK) drop 61,000 cluster bombs containing some 20 million submunitions. The number of cluster munitions delivered by surface-launched artillery and rocket systems during the Gulf War is not known, but an estimated 30 million or more DPICM submunitions were used in the conflict.
Source- http://www.stopclustermunitions.org...ter-bombs/a-timeline-of-cluster-bomb-use.aspx

If they use them in high volume they will just add to the massive "cluster" fuck of the area.

The US, Russia and Ukraine are not signatories to the treaty banning the use of cluster munitions. And butterfly mines have already been used in great numbers. https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/01/31/ukraine-banned-landmines-harm-civilians

our anti-American, dual citizenship politicians say:

"Feh. lets kill as many of these filthy Russian beasts as we can. they are too White, too Christian, and too proud of their culture."

iu

Pedopeter announces we are giving Ukraine cluster bombs because we are low on ammo.
man just think if China invaded and they Asked all the civvies of the US to fight and use their ammo against the invaders, you know the very same people they want to disarm. Wouldn’t that be a sight?

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺🇺🇦 Shoigu about the offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from 06/04/2023 to 07/11/2023.

1. The irretrievable losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine amounted to 26 thousand people and 3000 units of various equipment and weapons.

2. Losses of APU in technology:

Tanks and AFVs - 1244, including 17 Leopards.
Artillery - 43 M777 howitzers, 46 M109 self-propelled guns, "Crab", "Caesar".
Aircraft - 21
Helicopters - 5
UAV - 483
Cruise missiles - 27

3. The enemy failed to achieve results on any of the directions of the offensive.

4. The RF Armed Forces launched a counteroffensive in the Krasnoliman direction. On the front of 2 km, the advance was up to 1.5 km in depth (this is about the advance to Torsky, which the military correspondents reported today).

5. In case of deliveries of American cluster munitions to Ukraine, Russia will start using similar munitions against the Armed Forces of Ukraine. At the moment, Russia refrains from using them. Russia has more than enough such ammunition.

Counteroffensive has cost 26,000 Ukranian soldiers lives.

5,000 Ukrainian army trained in #Germany. According to Forbes, in just 1 hour Kiev army lost almost 1/5 of their Bradley infantry fighting vehicles, 1/5 of their Leopard 2 tanks and 1/2 of their Leopard mine-clearing tanks -that’s a lotta damage.
https://twitter.com/Mahmood88239370...a-ukraines-counter-offensive-lost-26-000-men/

Michael Savage had an interesting show recently with a guest discussing the likelihood of this going nuclear. Not sure if I agreed to their assertion’s (likely Russia has accomplished all they set out to accomplish this time) but it was intriguing.

I am thinking that Russia has nearly accomplished the goals that Putin stated a year and a half ago. Now they are fortifying their positions. Just like the 38th parallel they have mined a safe zone and have artillery set up to cover that zone. The media was all in on this offensive and the uke's taking a few hundred meters when it was actually the Russians pulling them into the kill zone.

Just and Unjust Wars by Michael Walzer.

He’s a philosopher. It’s a hard read, but definitely thought provoking. I recommend it be read multiple times.
A very hard read…..much respect if you flogged through it.

You must of got an edition with naked fat chicks every few pages.

Edit….I meant to type “slogged” but I guess “flogged” is appropriate.

A very hard read…..much respect if you flogged through it.

You must of got an edition with naked fat chicks every few pages.

Edit….I meant to type “slogged” but I guess “flogged” is appropriate.
Lol. Lots of breaks.

It is a damn hard read, but the material is worth it. I believe you read it too?

Won't be long before my generation gets our version of the Gulf of Tonkin incident to justify overt boots on the ground. Someone posted earlier(I believe @Mr.BR ?) about there being US troops embedded with Azov during the surrender of Mariupol...
yeah, that's why for weeks the Ukrops kept flying in their helicopters low along the coast and the Russians kept shooting them down right outside of Mariupol. After a while the Russians started shooting them down on their way back out after pickups. There were reports of a US Admiral who was either captured or killed at some point.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
about there being US troops embedded with Azov during the surrender of Mariupol...
They were trying like hell to get them out.

Failed attempt using a literal false flag cargo ship.

Edit- There were also multiple attempts using helicopters. Many Mi-8's were lost in that effort.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
our anti-American, dual citizenship politicians say:

"Feh. lets kill as many of these filthy Russian beasts as we can. they are too White, too Christian, and too proud of their culture."

iu

You know which country most of the politicans have their dual citizenship with? I'll give you a hint in the words of Bender...

Every single time.

As messed up as Pearl Harbor was, one thing hardly mentioned is the civilians killed, and damage done by "friendly fire".

From link below- Perhaps the most tragic civilian casualties come from those killed by "friendly fire." Many of the 5-inch anti-aircraft rounds fired at the Japanese aircraft did not detonate properly and landed in civilian areas around Pearl Harbor and Honolulu, exploding on contact with the ground. Many of the civilian fire departments had deployed to Hickam Field and Pearl Harbor to fight fires there and were not available to fight the many fires caused by falling rounds in civilian areas.

One of the horrors of War.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
“The enemy also understands that with getting this ammunition, we will have an advantage. The enemy will give up that part of the terrain where it is possible to use this,” he said.

124A2EEA-A3AF-4D36-A6B2-52125A48B45F.jpeg

Its okay, they promise they will be responsible when they shell their own country they are trying to re capture.

PSST... Russia has a literal fuck ton of these things too. They will react in kind.