• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

You know which country most of the politicans have their dual citizenship with? I'll give you a hint in the words of Bender...

Every single time.
john-d-big-club-1024x576.jpg

IRR to. That’s a bit unusual

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Sako man and theLBC
Won't be long before my generation gets our version of the Gulf of Tonkin incident to justify overt boots on the ground. Someone posted earlier(I believe @Mr.BR ?) about there being US troops embedded with Azov during the surrender of Mariupol...
Yup. Need a big war to distract the fatass peasants in North America. I talked to my boy today about the tough decisions he may have to make when things get real hard around here. Run, or volunteer for the lowest risk service. It bothers me as a vet that my boy may die for such bullshit from those rich fuckers who should die instead.

Yup. Need a big war to distract the fatass peasants in North America. I talked to my boy today about the tough decisions he may have to make when things get real hard around here. Run, or volunteer for the lowest risk service. It bothers me as a vet that my boy may die for such bullshit from those rich fuckers who should die instead.
Not sure what I'd tell mine. He has a masters in a very technical field, so I'm sure the AF would take him, possibly as an O-3, and keep him well away from the front.

Not sure what I'd tell mine. He has a masters in a very technical field, so I'm sure the AF would take him, possibly as an O-3, and keep him well away from the front.
Those of us who know the BS game need to be logical and act like the tribal Sgt at Arms we are. No room for emotion in this game. The kids don’t get it yet. They need a cunty dad or stabby momma to guide them.

Tell him to say “No!” and mean it.

If this goes bad I don’t think there will be time to start conscription.

I guarantee you that most college age kids these days are so pussified and weak that their helicopter parents would lose their shit if little Niles got drafted. The libs would who now support the war effort would turn in a heartbeat. All the retards are cool with other kids dying, just not theirs. The leftist warmongers and the NeoCons would loose all their support, and they know it. I just don't see it happening.

I guarantee you that most college age kids these days are so pussified and weak that their helicopter parents would lose their shit if little Niles got drafted. The libs would who now support the war effort would turn in a heartbeat. All the retards are cool with other kids dying, just not theirs. The leftist warmongers and the NeoCons would loose all their support, and they know it. I just don't see it happening.
How many of the retards actually have kids that they haven't killed?

Watch how fast the Ukraine flags disappear.........

Being unvaccinated I am unacceptable for military service but Im sure all those latte kids are up to date on their shots.

Oh don't worry in the final stages the Global Elites WILL make a draft and all the stupid jingoistic fools who call themselves "good people" will be all cheering and demanding it and sending their kids off to get sacrificed to Moloch and trying to mob and destroy anyone who won't give their children up as blood sacrifices to the Global Elites.

Except as always the stupid fools that call themselves "good people" but who worship the government and the laws of man instead of actual real freedom, truth and God will be once again gleefully forging chains for those they hate, only too late to realize the chains were for them.

You'll find when the "glorious draft" comes that all the fools so demand and beg for, all the children of the Elites and the young left wing types will either be magically found to have "things that make them not eligible to be drafted" or wind up in nice safe support roles and all the children of the conservatives and the young "conservative types" will be the ones sent out to die and be slaughtered for the glory of the Global Elites to help them make their new one world order.

Congratulations, good folks you just genocided yourselves while helping the Global Elites who worship Satan take control of the world.
But hey it's all worth it because military good, uniform good, obey orders good, government good, war good, glorious killing others good.

You don't want the "good folks" to have think about actual real personal individual freedom or actual right or wrong or actual history on any of that complicated stuff.

Oh don't worry in the final stages the Global Elites WILL make a draft and all the stupid jingoistic fools who call themselves "good people" will be all cheering and demanding it and sending their kids off to get sacrificed to Moloch and trying to mob and destroy anyone who won't give their children up as blood sacrifices to the Global Elites.

Except as always the stupid fools that call themselves "good people" but who worship the government and the laws of man instead of actual real freedom, truth and God will be once again gleefully forging chains for those they hate, only too late to realize the chains were for them.

You'll find when the "glorious draft" comes that all the fools so demand and beg for, all the children of the Elites and the young left wing types will either be magically found to have "things that make them not eligible to be drafted" or wind up in nice safe support roles and all the children of the conservatives and the young "conservative types" will be the ones sent out to die and be slaughtered for the glory of the Global Elites to help them make their new one world order.

Congratulations, good folks you just genocided yourselves while helping the Global Elites who worship Satan take control of the world.
But hey it's all worth it because military good, uniform good, obey orders good, government good, war good, glorious killing others good.

You don't want the "good folks" to have think about actual real personal individual freedom or actual right or wrong or actual history on any of that complicated stuff.
I’ve been saying this since the slava ukraini faggots first started slobbering on Ukraine’s dick. The ultimate goal of the globalist cabal is world war. That’s how they’ll end local unrest, lower the world population, and consolidate power for a world government.

The draft should be the line in the sand for all.

My son who is 15 wants to join and as a vet I can't have him join now. To go to war to defend the US is one thing, but to defend this bullshit is another.

Here is another possibility, DOD May be suffering the consequences of their piss poor decision’s WRT forcing people out for refusing the clot shot and their woke military policies. And if that’s the case then someone in Congress needs to tell them that they can sleep in the bed that they just shit in. Bonus points if they use Donald Rumsfeld’s “you go to war with the Army you have not the Army you want” quote.

I listened to COL MacGreggor on Michael Savage this morning. He mentioned the AF Chief of staff stating that there were “too many white pilots” in the past. I wonder if he’s singing the same tune now?

Reactions: simpletoms
Here is another possibility, DOD May be suffering the consequences of their piss poor decision’s WRT forcing people out for refusing the clot shot and their woke military policies. And if that’s the case then someone in Congress needs to tell them that they can sleep in the bed that they just shit in. Bonus points if they use Donald Rumsfeld’s “you go to war with the Army you have not the Army you want” quote.

I listened to COL MacGreggor on Michael Savage this morning. He mentioned the AF Chief of staff stating that there were “too many white pilots” in the past. I wonder if he’s singing the same tune now?
Uncle sugar thought that once they forced all the evil conservative wypipo out that they would be able to back fill it with the diversity they wanted.

Well, that diversity is usually DQ’d due to mental issues, failure to pass the ASVAB, drug use, and criminal record.

Uncle sugar thought that once they forced all the evil conservative wypipo out that they would be able to back fill it with the diversity they wanted.

Well, that diversity is usually DQ’d due to mental issues, failure to pass the ASVAB, drug use, and criminal record.
Exactly

And they should be forced to eat that shit sandwich they made.

I wonder how long this has been going on? If new it could be an indicator.

Also of interest it seems Russia is withdrawing forces from Belarus