• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

always wondered why we backed the croats and not the serbs. sucking up to the saudis? tweaking the russians? over the centuries nobody in the balkans has clean hands. not the serbs,bosnians or especially the croatian ustase.
I heard that Madeleine Not-so-bright had Croatian roots but couldn’t find anything to confirm it.

always wondered why we backed the croats and not the serbs. sucking up to the saudis? tweaking the russians? over the centuries nobody in the balkans has clean hands. not the serbs,bosnians or especially the croatian ustase.
similarly, they have been trying to topple a secular government in syria that has accomodated christians, jews and muslims of every kind and replace it with a sunni extremist government based on sharia law.

Here is the problem.

Compare the birth rates then + now
The birth rates back 75+ years ago were about double what they are today or more.

It's why Afghanistan always beats foreign invaders, the average woman still has 6 children.
How many does the average American woman have?
How many does the average Russian woman have?
How many does the average Ukranian woman have?
What is the native (non-immigrant) average for western European women?

Populations already in decline can't absorb losses of prime breeding stock.
(stupid warmongers always want to sacrifice the young prime breeding stock to keep the old, rich in power).

The plans for the NWO Feudal system (that they openly will tell you about to your face) has very little room for white folks, even less room for black folks.
The plans for getting the white population "cut down to size" are going along well and the stupid pale faces are helping with it.
The depopulation has nothing to do with race.

It’s about culture.

If you had a culture that emphasized individualism and freedom you have been selected out.

If your culture is one of dependence than you will be selected in.

Race has nothing to do with it.

Was at a party Saturday night with a nice Polish couple.

Interesting to hear his take of how Ukraine is bleeding Russia white and they are down to using their satellite nationalities as fresh blood.

My thoughts and his could not be more divergent on this one subject while all others were in common.

Only thing I can think is his up bringing in Communust Poland, with close family that lived through the Nazi occupation, will forever bias him toward Russia and he is incapable of seeing truth.

It almost makes me doubt my gut instinct of believing exactly the opposite of what my govt says as a default setting.

But no I do not believe Ukraine is just about to break through Russias defense and will soon retake Crimea forcing a nuclear retaliation from Putin who has nothing to live for as my new Polish acquaintance says will happen.

topple secular syrian? would like to know more. iraq under saddam was essentially secular. bathist party really was just paying lip service to islam.
for that matter,turkey was secular under kemal and for most of 20th cent.

According to several Russian language ukies sources, ukraine has extreme difficulty of getting new meat (soldiers) to recruit and send to the front.
King Poopy Pants is waiting for a Lusitania or Pearl Harbor like event to get us into a war with Russia.

EDIT: Maybe he might be waiting for something like the battleship Maine to blow up. We know now that it was probably an accident but was a good excuse to declare war on Spain.

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
exactly. am afraid the deep state will pull some kind of horrendous job here. then it's over.
It's a proven tactic that's worked for a hundred years. Why deviate now.
Except this administration seems to be a bit poor at pulling it off.
Missiles into Poland,
Blowing up the gas pipeline,
Blowing up the bridge and
Trying to fuck up the nuclear power plant have failed

It's a proven tactic that's worked for a hundred years. Why deviate now.
Except this administration seems to be a bit poor at pulling it off.
Missiles into Poland,
Blowing up the gas pipeline,
Blowing up the bridge and
Trying to fuck up the nuclear power plant have failed
They are failures at every level. The truly evil must be grinding their teeth at the incompetence systemic in the leftie mind.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
The depopulation has nothing to do with race.

It’s about culture.

If you had a culture that emphasized individualism and freedom you have been selected out.

If your culture is one of dependence than you will be selected in.

Race has nothing to do with it.
"We intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed, not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed...... it can only be genocidal and total because it is about our and their identities." ~ Yitzhak Attia, Israel Magazine, April 2003

at what point does the US quit sending money and weapons to the Ukraine?
IMG_1567.gif

Bias is always present but when in some cases it is so strong it causes the Darwin award nomination. And Poles and Ukrops (not to mention Balts) keep trying to win it and in every conflict they manage to be first in line for it. Contrary to Italians for example who are masters of being nominated and pretty much sure to win but at certain point they manage not to win it....sometimes even profit from it :).

But fact is that "Soviets" and or more precise hard core (pretend of course - as true ideologues were murdered before 30ies) communists were really a vermin and it caused plenty of pain also in countries they invaded (but not only as they were quite brutal also internally). One should not forget their tribe of origin, their place of origin, who "invented" the idea and who had most to do with "export of this vile idea to then Tzarist Russia". So all those "biased Poles&Co" should learn a bit who and why caused Russia and other peoples get infected with this shit and ESPECIALLY take a hard look at most recent place of outbreak and which nations are having a communist infection as we speak.

Bias is always present but when in some cases it is so strong it causes the Darwin award nomination. And Poles and Ukrops (not to mention Balts) keep trying to win it and in every conflict they manage to be first in line for it. Contrary to Italians for example who are masters of being nominated and pretty much sure to win but at certain point they manage not to win it....sometimes even profit from it :).

But fact is that "Soviets" and or more precise hard core (pretend of course - as true ideologues were murdered before 30ies) communists were really a vermin and it caused plenty of pain also in countries they invaded (but not only as they were quite brutal also internally). One should not forget their tribe of origin, their place of origin, who "invented" the idea and who had most to do with "export of this vile idea to then Tzarist Russia". So all those "biased Poles&Co" should learn a bit who and why caused Russia and other peoples get infected with this shit and ESPECIALLY take a hard look at most recent place of outbreak and which nations are having a communist infection as we speak.
"Some may call it Communism, but I call it what it is: Judaism." ~ Rabbi Stephen Weiss.
"Anti-Communism is Antisemitism." ~ Jewish Voice, July ~ August 1941.

Ukraine is playing its last card: It changes the constitution to accommodate Polish bases – French media: "Lithuanian-Polish Army Corps enters the war

Ukraine is playing its last card: It changes the constitution to accommodate Polish bases – French media: "Lithuanian-Polish Army Corps enters the war

This article is from 5 months ago. April of 2023.

There were other Challengers lost but supposedly Brits never had a KIA in one . But sitting around Basra or Helmand and duking it out in Ukraine is not even a remotely similar threat environment.
The pictures I've seen of the ones in Ukraine appear to be without all the add-on armour packs as well. Understandable considering how careful the Brits are about keeping the composition of late generation Chobham secret.

Not to worry Ukrops already equipped them with kontakt-1

bottom video near the end of the article

Apologies to everyone in this thread.

Several days ago, I was told some info by what I thought was a credible person that Iwo Jima was outbound to Black Sea.
That was post #2051 in this thread.

You can track this and other Mil ships via this site.

Not only is it still in Norfolk, VA it is in the middle of a 20 month maintenance cycle so likely not going anywhere in a hurry.

When not posting 100% personal "opinion" which is most of my posts, I try to vet the source of what I post as fact. I fucked up on this one and didn't check an easy to use source per link above before posting.

IMADICK

Apologies to everyone in this thread.

Several days ago, I was told some info by what I thought was a credible person that Iwo Jima was outbound to Black Sea.
That was post #2051 in this thread.

You can track this and other Mil ships via this site.

Not only is it still in Norfolk, VA it is in the middle of a 20 month maintenance cycle so likely not going anywhere in a hurry.

When not posting 100% personal "opinion" which is most of my posts, I try to vet the source of what I post as fact. I fucked up on this one and didn't check an easy to use source per link above before posting.

IMADICK

All good, you didn't do it on purpose, all good

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Had a response typed to BS you posted I’m glad i didn’t :). Seriously though there are so much BS floating that its best to wait and see than to speculate based on public domain sources. (like ukrops posting videosof mass russian surrender only to find out it was vice versa - south of Artyomovsk and then trying to unpost)…

Watch this video, specifically starting at 20:00 into it. Mcgregor just said what I was thinking for a while now - Russia is just waiting, which is the reason they do not attack big time... Actutally, in my personal view, it's a very smart strategy.

I'm no tactician but I have wondered why Russia doesn't perform a retreat of an area they have been holding/fighting for, then suck the Ukrainians into a predetermined grid and just smoke them with artillery. Especially in these smaller towns and villages they seem to battle over for days and weeks. I know some of the ground they have been holding for many months, or over a year.

You would think they would have everything marked with coordinates and have observers or drones calling out the locations. We have seen them retreat from several areas and nothing like that seems to happen. They expend countless amounts of shells and MLRS but never to cover the "retreat". Or maybe it has been happening and I never see it or read about it.

I'm no tactician but I have wondered why Russia doesn't perform a retreat of an area they have been holding/fighting for, then suck the Ukrainians into a predetermined grid and just smoke them with artillery. Especially in these smaller towns and villages they seem to battle over for days and weeks. I know some of the ground they have been holding for many months, or over a year.

You would think they would have everything marked with coordinates and have observers or drones calling out the locations. We have seen them retreat from several areas and nothing like that seems to happen. They expend countless amounts of shells and MLRS but never to cover the "retreat". Or maybe it has been happening and I never see it or read about it.
They have done that.
Have you not seen all the vids of the Ukes bashing their head against the literal wall of landmines left behind by Russia?

ION...

Blinken is a POS. Are the Russians unable to hit these bastards when they fly in and out of a war zone, or are they deliberately holding back?

As I understand it, they fly to Poland and take a train to Kiev.

At least, according to this article.

Untitled.jpg

Probably a passenger train, so the shitbag can blend in with the civilian passengers and reduce his risk of getting buttholed by a missile or something.

Last edited: