• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Watch this video, specifically starting at 20:00 into it. Mcgregor just said what I was thinking for a while now - Russia is just waiting, which is the reason they do not attack big time... Actutally, in my personal view, it's a very smart strategy.
They have that in depth WWI style defense. It will work till an end round run around them happens, doubt it will happen. Ukraine does not have the resources for a Inchon type end round run and they know it. They are also not over their supply lines. They had their chance, remember when that convoy sat forever not able to move. They have learned a fantastic lesson from that, not the least of those is Chinese made fan belts and radiator hoses are lacking and needed improving, likely tires as well. They know all this now. Nothing is going to happen, and they will sit behind their mine fields and just lay waste to anything that tries to cross, rotate your troops in and out regular, pay them well, go home to see the wife or girlfriend and it is not bad, also not far from home, plus they KNOW the Russians in the Donbas section of Ukraine did not get the best treatment, so you have that going for you.

An incrediably informative commentary from S. Ritter regarding military matters. Guys, you got to watch it, really...
The other thing, which is now absolutely clear, that just about any Russian military unit, say, company size, in the nearest future will incorporate some sort of drone operating detachment, and that Russia will likely become a world leader in MANUFACTURING of some really effective and low cost combat drones. They're doing it right now, and with the amazing speed, and it only going to accelerate... While my personal military related experience is very limited to very basic "officer in reserve" training, I can imagine that if any, say, infantry unit, can kill tanks, APCs and soldiers even before they seeing these things in plain view thru binoculars, it makes a huge difference on the battle field.

I am behind in this thread, so sorry if my comments are already covered. I like to add my two bits when I see them.

The Chinese are behind DJI, I think we all know that company. In china I think it is called Wookong.

I do however remember one thing about the first DJI quads, I hate calling them drones, to me something like a Predator is a drone.

If you did not "re home" them first thing if you took off and told it to "go home" they would fly off to china. I actually saw this happen and it flew till the batteries died, then got hit by a train. Yes I laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
I'm sure that .gov would raise holy hell if the Russians hit a train. holy shit, that would be the war crime of the millennium. those dirty fucking Russians! I can hear it now.

btw.

They are looking for that. Look at the other things that has happened. The Russians have bombed Poland......oh wait that was Ukraine made a boo boo, never mind. There are others.

I think the russians did the missile that did end up Serbia or someplace a few countries over. I seem to remember this thing flying along and NATO did nothing about it, never sent planes up to see what it was, and it flew over a couple countries that belong to NATO IIRC.

Imagine being dumb enough to be duped into believing Bidens money laundering scheme is more important than your wife and kids....

I'm sure"the big guy" will appreciate your sacrifice as he's buying another child to sniff with the $100k you earned him
What a fckn decision man. I'm sure his wife is regretting not talking him down from that stupid shit now...

Yall remember the American who got captured and executed in Donbass? Fuuuccckkk dude! LOL you know he was cursing himself all the way to the grave.

tKc7NsA78Dmx.png

Reactions: 232593
mostly foreign sources.
We have had Nukes in Turkey for a while.
mostly foreign sources.
FINLAND is involved in NATO's nuclear weapons planning and exercises, said President Sauli Niinistö on Thursday.

He stated, however, that this does not mean bringing nuclear weapons to Finland.

"I am not at home with the idea that there are nuclear weapons in Finland," he said at a press conference in the parliament. On Thursday, the ceremonial opening of the Diet was organized, where the president spoke.

SUOMI on mukana Naton ydinasesuunnittelussa ja -harjoituksissa, sanoi presidentti Sauli Niinistö torstaina.

Hän totesi, ettei tämä kuitenkaan tarkoita ydinaseiden tuomista Suomeen.

”En ole kotonani sellaisen ajatuksen kanssa, että Suomessa olisi ydinaseita”, hän sanoi tiedotustilaisuudessa eduskunnassa. Torstaina järjestettiin valtiopäivien juhlalliset avajaiset, joissa presidentti puhui.

Google translate is your Friend...

that is not what the article says.

Come on man, do a little research.

More propaganda to keep the corruption running.
All that cool high tech stuff will be sold off on the black market (whatever actually even made it to the Ukraine).
The Russians know how to do winter, that's not a problem.

The good news is more Nazis will be killed off as they chant something about glory to their Nazi leader.

Bad news is the USA and western taxpayers will be raped twice as hard for the slush fund.

She has not personally suffered from poor choices yet. It is easy to see she is a child at heart.
Problem with a lot of my generation millenial types these days unfortunately...
They've never had true consequences for their words/actions. They've never talked shit about someone, then have that someone find out and tell them "ok, time to step outside with me and see what you got". They've never got smart with their parents and immediately been knocked into the dirt.
Nobody learns the hard way anymore.. so many, don't learn at all... some of us have to learn the hard way(unfortunately for me :ROFLMAO: )

That’s not a nuke - it’s a JASSM, an air launched conventional long range precision weapon - and that one is inert…..
file photos often have nothing to do with the story.
in any case, even if this story is true, doubtful they would be showing actual nukes on the tarmac of some foreign country.

file photos often have nothing to do with the story.
in any case, even if this story is true, doubtful they would be showing actual nukes on the tarmac of some foreign country.
Dude if nukes start flying, that'll be a helluva thing to see.

I'll make sure to document my vaporization on tik tok for yall to enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC and Sako man
Attention whores trying to make money through clickbaiting and youtube expertise - on all sides also Russian TG groups are like that.
In the end silence on the newly plotted graveyards tells the story of success. Like German success that cost them their nation as what remained after Soviets were done with them (and some deliberate "neglect" by their "Western partners" - read up how many krauts died due to malnourishment in the fall/winter of 45 while in captivity in the West) was barely enough for a few million cucks being overrun by "untermenschen" breeding (literally) them out of existence . Its fucking pathetic.

PS: Same goes for the Anglos, imagine the Lords of old days having such surnames and characters for mayors of London or PMs as they have now... Fucking poetic justice for them to be ended by the very same people they've tried to colonize.

Will they even get one mission in prior to becoming scrap metal, or will they be blown up on the ground.

Senseless waste of lives and money.
Well, that is what war is.

War, it ain't nothing
But a heartbreaker
War, friend only to the undertaker
Ooooh, war
It's an enemy to all mankind
The point of war blows my mind
War has caused unrest
Within the younger generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to die

Reactions: Sako man
I really wish this idiot would just focus on making historical or obscure firearms vids and not shit up his channel with shit like this.

Well, seeing as how Ian is a personal friend and pretty smart I can assure you he is not an idiot.

Now as to the Ukraine video, he is in the business of producing content, and this content is somewhat firearms related. It obviously offers one opinion.

The hard part is that while he is friends with Russians like Makcim Popenker, no Russian wants to go on a channel and say things freely because that is good way to go to gulag right now in motherland.

This I know from experience talking with some Russians. They don't want to talk about anything.

Well, seeing as how Ian is a personal friend and pretty smart I can assure you he is not an idiot.
No, he's just a poseur.
WWSD ? (what would stoner do)
Certainly NOT make an AR with a plastic lower/stock uni molding.
What was that thing price wise ? $2800 or something like that ?
Pfft, I could make a much better one in every way for 1/2 that or less.

Now as to the Ukraine video, he is in the business of producing content, and this content is somewhat firearms related. It obviously offers one opinion.

The hard part is that while he is friends with Russians like Makcim Popenker, no Russian wants to go on a channel and say things freely because that is good way to go to gulag right now in motherland.

This I know from experience talking with some Russians. They don't want to talk about anything.
Yeah sure lol.

The Russian thing is also obvious. Neither changes my opinion on the matter. I feel exactly the same about posting of matches on said channel. He should have a second channel for anything not in the usual format.

Also eceleb content influencer blah blah blah. I miss when good info was spread by people doing it of their own volition and free time and not because they can profit off of it.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Its interesting to see so many in denial of reality.. "Russia is ill equipped/poorly led/poorly fed/stupid/etc"..
Yet those stupid Russians have been piling Ukrainian corpses on top of each other... Russia has taken some tough losses too no doubt, its a fckn war. But the casualty ratio tells a different tale than the ones our "betters" would have us believe.

Reactions: Terry Cross
Where will they base them and who will be maintaining them? Also what is Ukraine’s airfield repair rate?
All that matters is that we have a platform to throw endless expensive parts and weapons to. Doesn’t matter if they are used effectively.
This is the same Government that is decommissioning USMC Abrams at the same time building new ones for Ukraine. Cause that new tank smell, I guess

Its interesting to see so many in denial of reality.. "Russia is ill equipped/poorly led/poorly fed/stupid/etc"..
Yet those stupid Russians have been piling Ukrainian corpses on top of each other... Russia has taken some tough losses too no doubt, its a fckn war. But the casualty ratio tells a different tale than the Criminal Conspiracy would have us believe.

FTFY.... :)