• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

More info

And here is this gem:

Last edited:
Based on the above, if true, shit's gonna get "more" real in the meatgrinder?

What's NATO gonna do?

Am sure the war mongers, NWO, and generals are chomping at the bit.... dumb fucks!

Escalation? 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 8228515
Everytime I hear the Russian Foreign Minister talk about how Russia will react to NATO putting nukes in Poland I think of this …..
1694879967771.png

Based on you being fake news of late, and seeing as how there is no link or screenshot of this story's website, could you please provide a reference link.
it could be fake as msnbc for all i know, but the idea the ukraine will face a labor shortage if this war ends is probably valid.
no doubt that the left in the uk used labour shortages to justify mass migration, even though the migrants had no jobs skills.
if i post a link from cnn, does that mean it is true?

Last edited:
Reactions: devildog93
could also be fake. everything is fake these days unless i see it myself, and now that there are really good deepfakes, even then...?
fuck, you can't even trust google to give you any results that don't fit the narrative when you are trying to find out if something is fake.

Reactions: NoDopes
could also be fake. everything is fake these days unless i see it myself, and now that there are really good deepfakes, even then...?
fuck, you can't even trust google to give you any results that don't fit the narrative when you are trying to find out if something is fake.

So why spread something you haven't taken the time to vet as real?

Pretty obvious it has zero supportive evidence.

So why spread something you haven't taken the time to vet as real?

Pretty obvious it has zero supportive evidence.
vet where? cnn and google?
we post anything outside the narrative (and sometimes inside). it is up to you to decide what to believe or dismiss.
the point is to expose people to something not controlled by 5 corporations that control 95% of the msm.

the days of believing only what shows up on the ap wire or reuters is over for me.
look up who controls those "news" outlets.
i think the head of reuters new services is on the pfizer board.
would you trust them for the truth about the clotshots?

Last edited:
case in point, the people we are supposed to trust or believe are the most corrupt.
can't wait for this to come up on my favorite cnn shows.

Reactions: NoDopes
so they admit to the biolabs, but prove to us how they helped anything.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Releas...efforts-with-ukraine-russia-and-other-former/
The United States has also worked collaboratively to improve Ukraine’s biological safety, security, and disease surveillance for both human and animal health, providing support to 46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades. The collaborative programs have focused on improving public health and agricultural safety measures at the nexus of nonproliferation.

This work, often conducted in partnership with outside organizations, such as the WHO and the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), has resulted in safer and more effective disease surveillance and detection. Ukrainian scientists have acted consistent with international best practices and norms in publishing research results, partnering with international colleagues and multilateral organizations, and widely distributing their research and public health findings.

vet where? cnn and google?
we post anything outside the narrative (and sometimes inside). it is up to you to decide what to believe or dismiss.
the point is to expose people to something not controlled by 5 corporations that control 95% of the msm.

the days of believing only what shows up on the ap wire or reuters is over for me.
look up who controls those "news" outlets.
i think the head of reuters new services is on the pfizer board.
would you trust them for the truth about the clotshots?
You didn't answer the question. You just ranted on about other topics.

1. So why spread something you haven't taken the time to vet as real?

Seems kinda odd you complain about untrust worthy media... then post an obviouly fake article. They when asked for a source back peddle and try to steer the conversation to the media. When it appears you are doing exactly what you are bitching about?

Am I missing something? Whats your motivation? Something seems... off.

so they admit to the biolabs, but prove to us how they helped anything.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Releas...efforts-with-ukraine-russia-and-other-former/
The United States has also worked collaboratively to improve Ukraine’s biological safety, security, and disease surveillance for both human and animal health, providing support to 46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades. The collaborative programs have focused on improving public health and agricultural safety measures at the nexus of nonproliferation.

This work, often conducted in partnership with outside organizations, such as the WHO and the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), has resulted in safer and more effective disease surveillance and detection. Ukrainian scientists have acted consistent with international best practices and norms in publishing research results, partnering with international colleagues and multilateral organizations, and widely distributing their research and public health findings.
What about Pfizer using Ukes to test the vaccines? That seems to have been swept under the rug.

More info

And here is this gem:

News of North Korea joining forces with Russia fits well into my mental model - while much has been made of Ukraine's looming manforce problems, Russia's also got a problem. They can't continue throwing men into a meat grinder indefinitely.

You know who has plenty of men, and a vested interest in taking some sort of ownership over Russia when this is over? Just look south; the tiger has almost 10x the population crammed into half the space, and 30 million "excess" males. Things get really spicy when they enter the chat.

More info

And here is this gem:

News of North Korea joining forces with Russia fits well into my mental model - while much has been made of Ukraine's looming manforce problems, Russia's also got a problem. They can't continue throwing men into a meat grinder indefinitely.

You know who has plenty of men, and a vested interest in taking some sort of ownership over Russia when this is over? Just look south; the tiger has almost 10x the population crammed into half the space, and 30 million "excess" males. Things get really spicy when they enter the chat.
This is also a way for North Korea to make some money and feed some of their soldiers. They aren't going to send 50,000 men to Russia for free.

This is also a way for North Korea to make some money and feed some of their soldiers. They aren't going to send 50,000 men to Russia for free.

Solid point. Betcha there's all sorts of compensation from the Motherland that would be welcome in the poorest country on earth.

The next dominos to fall will be the recruitment of additional help from the Middle East and Africa.

You didn't answer the question. You just ranted on about other topics.

1. So why spread something you haven't taken the time to vet as real?

Seems kinda odd you complain about untrust worthy media... then post an obviouly fake article. They when asked for a source back peddle and try to steer the conversation to the media. When it appears you are doing exactly what you are bitching about?

Am I missing something? Whats your motivation? Something seems... off.
more fake than cnn or any spokesperson for the pedo administration? i think not.
should i vet this with the fbi and cia that lied about the hunter laptop?

View attachment 8229201

Not sure that fighting disinformation with misinformation is the right strategy, but that debate seems far in the rearview mirror at this point.
misinformation, or a clue of what is coming?
lately, the difference between a conspiracy theory and fact is just a matter of time.
in any case, it is no secret zelensky embraces the wef and nwo. he is another soros puppet.

From BRICS members.

India will have an interesting decision to make in the upcoming years. I don't think they'll be able to straddle the fence forever.

IMO, the US should be actively recruiting India as both an economic partner and as a strategic counterbalance to Chinese influence in that region. Given the current competency level at the State Department, we're probably doing the opposite, or prioritizing some minor player (see the recent publicity around our diplomatic efforts with Vietnam).

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Things get really spicy when they enter they chat.
Yep. But is it in China's best interest to do so. They literally rely on Euro and US buy their goods to keep their economy going. They are already making out selling equipment. Have seen plenty of Ukse using Holosun optics, Chinese sourced drones. They are doing business with RU and more than happy to buy their energy exports.

I think China will ride the fence on this, that is in their best interest. But if they do fall hard to one side, that will be a game changer.

more fake than cnn or any spokesperson for the pedo administration? i think not.
should i vet this with the fbi and cia that lied about the hunter laptop?

Its not a good look for you to sell lies. Your defense of what you are doing is not rectifying the issue. Justifying your shit because someone else is doing it is the mentally of a child. Seriouly tryin to use your mistake as a opportunity to point out what others are doing, I ain't biting on that.

Pointing the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over, bring the pieces back together and re discover communication.

Saturn comes back around to show you everything. Let's you choose what you will and will not see and then drags you down like a stone or lifts you up again. Spits you out like a child, light and innocent.

Saturn comes back around. Lifts you up like a child or drags you down like a stone

To consume you till you choose to let this go

Give away the stone let the oceans take and trans mutate this cold and fated anchor, give away the stone let the waters kiss and trans mutate these leaden grudges into gold

Let go

Every one fucks up every now and then, I know I am by no means perfect, but if you don't learn from your mistakes... well. Get caught in the undertow.

Reactions: E. Bryant
India will have an interesting decision to make in the upcoming years. I don't think they'll be able to straddle the fence forever.

IMO, the US should be actively recruiting India as both an economic partner and as a strategic counterbalance to Chinese influence in that region. Given the current competency level at the State Department, we're probably doing the opposite, or prioritizing some minor player (see the recent publicity around our diplomatic efforts with Vietnam).
how much can we afford to invest (bribe) in them these days to stay on our side?
china is pretty deep into india already
Yep. But is it in China's best interest to do so. They literally rely on Euro and US buy their goods to keep their economy going. They are already making out selling equipment. Have seen plenty of Ukse using Holosun optics, Chinese sourced drones. They are doing business with RU and more than happy to buy their energy exports.

I think China will ride the fence on this, that is in their best interest. But if they do fall hard to one side, that will be a game changer.

Its not a good look for you to sell lies. Your defense of what you are doing is not rectifying the issue. Justifying your shit because someone else is doing it is the mentally of a child. Seriouly tryin to use your mistake as a opportunity to point out what others are doing, I ain't biting on that.

Pointing the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over, bring the pieces back together and re discover communication.

Saturn comes back around to show you everything. Let's you choose what you will and will not see and then drags you down like a stone or lifts you up again. Spits you out like a child, light and innocent.

Saturn comes back around. Lifts you up like a child or drags you down like a stone

To consume you till you choose to let this go

Give away the stone let the oceans take and trans mutate this cold and fated anchor, give away the stone let the waters kiss and trans mutate these leaden grudges into gold

Let go

Every one fucks up every now and then, I know I am by no means perfect, but if you don't learn from your mistakes... well. Get caught in the undertow.
selling lies? lol. which one is proven to be a lie? how much did i make from selling it?

selling lies? lol. which one is proven to be a lie? how much did i make from selling it?
No way you took enough time to think a absorb that message.

Nukes in Finland from a few days ago was complete bullshit. They were taking part in an exercise, not putting nukes in their country.

The kill Christians in Ukraine to let Africans settle Ukraine... That is complete and utter crap.

I'd go on but you would just ignore it any way.

misinformation, or a clue of what is coming?
lately, the difference between a conspiracy theory and fact is just a matter of time.
in any case, it is no secret zelensky embraces the wef and nwo. he is another soros puppet.

My point is that you're just shoveling the maximum volume of bullshit at any given topic, and when inevitably some random nugget proves to be closer to the truth than the official narrative, it's treated as validation of all the fertilizer spreading.

how much can we afford to invest (bribe) in them these days to stay on our side?
china is pretty deep into india already

Well, we're already printing trillions as it is, so what's another few hundred billion in direct investment?

The easiest way to sway them to our side would be via selected easing of tariffs and arms sales. That stuff tends to go over well with the donor class so it's generally easy to pull off.

You forgot the part where we are supposed to believe this is being done by a Jewish puppet in command of Nazi brigades.
and have you seen all the nazis that have been killed so far. looks like a great plan.

look at pedo joe's cabinet and then tell me it isn't happening here. what is mayorkas doing to protect us from mass invasion?
according to the doj run by garland, white people are the biggest threat to america.

/i'm not even white, but i can see it plain as day.

Last edited:
look at pedo joe's cabinet and then tell me it isn't happening here. what is mayorkas doing to protect us from mass invasion?
according to the doj run by gaarland, white people are the biggest threat to america.

This completely misses the point of my objection, which is the cognitive dissonance required to hold this belief in addition to the other theories that you've pushed.

This completely misses the point of my objection, which is the cognitive dissonance required to hold this belief in addition to the other theories that you've pushed.
most of the nazis are dead or crippled now. perhaps that was the plan all along.
nuland used radical right nationalists to overthrow the russian friendly government, but their continued existence was untenable for zelensky.
what better way to eliminate them than provoke the russians into slaughtering them for you?
who do you think were the first to sign up to kill russian invaders. i am pretty sure you're bright enough to know who died first.

Last edited:
I'd go on but you would just ignore it any way.

you've doubled down with the trolling since you were banned and called out.

Still voting for Biden?

Propwash said it best:

Really just this thread changed your point of view? I think not.

I would like to explore a couple of thoughts with you… Correct me if I am wrong, as I am not going to look through your 6,000 + posts, but it seems you are here mainly for the political threads. Your position is contrarian to the views of most on the hide, yet here you come day after day. Why? Imagine if these same people that you oppose here decided they would go over to the NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, MSNBC, pre-Musk Twitter threads and take the contrarian position with those people, why would they do that? It’s not to change their point of view, because they are locked down in their leftist views. So anyone going there with that contrarian viewpoint is a troll, a time waster or someone who likes to be abused by those who are not going to politely disagree with them. So do you come here because you get something out of people opposing you daily? Or do you enjoy being an antagonizer?

You don’t buy or sell in the PX, you don’t pay any support. What do you get out of being here?

The other day you troll with the red herring directed at those that will not vote for Mike Pence in 2024, yet, they voted for Pence with Trump in 2016 and if they won’t vote for Pence now, then they are double-minded. We primarily vote for the president and the VP while important, is a secondary issue.

Each person gets to redeem or waste their time as they wish, but to show up here everyday to a site where people consistently oppose you and you do it return since May of 2021, is not healthy and weird. Your not unlike the Manchester United guy, except if he really is in the hedge fund business making obscene money, why does he waste his time on here with his ad hominem attacks (especially on a weekend!), instead of being out on a sailboat off the east coast, or going to the polo club, or something else the rich in that area enjoy doing…

I hope you find peace and a more productive use of your time.

My point is that you're just shoveling the maximum volume of bullshit at any given topic, and when inevitably some random nugget proves to be closer to the truth than the official narrative, it's treated as validation of all the fertilizer spreading.
I would say that lately the conspiracies and misinformation that turns out to be true is more the norm than anything the msm is putting out. The propaganda arm of government and big corporations is pushing false information in greater volume than Alex Jones at this point. So who are the grifters again?

I would say that lately the conspiracies and misinformation that turns out to be true is more the norm than anything the msm is putting out. The propaganda arm of government and big corporations is pushing false information in greater volume than Alex Jones at this point. So who are the grifters again?
be quiet and just accept that our borders are secure and all migrants are vigorously vetted.
ignore the story you won't see about over 100 known terrorists having been released by border agents and the fbi scrambling to locate them.

be quiet and just accept that our borders are secure and all migrants are vigorously vetted.
ignore the story you won't see about over 100 known terrorists having been released by border agents and the fbi scrambling to locate them.
This thread, like the previous one, will always be a magnet for people trying to defend the narrative.....either out of gross stupidity, of because of some other nefarious reason. However they couch it, non-contributors are here to criticize and shut down discussion only.

Lots of good articles are posted by various people. Some are from questionable sources which prove to be correct, while others are not valid. It is up to all of us to read the info and determine what and who to believe. Despite what the STATE wants, the solution to misinformation is not to eliminate the flow of non-narrative articles, the solution is for a person to use their God-given brain to sift through conflicting reports to determine the true from the false.

People without a brain, and without the ability to distinguish the true from the false because they do not have an adequate idea of what is true and false, will simply want to stick to their less scary CNN narrative.

The powers that be put forth a narrative - we all know it's because of who is pushing it, so the search for the truth begins. The anti-disinformation crowd counters with 99 alternatives, most of which contradict each other while running afoul of Occam's Razor. When inevitably one of those alternative theories is proven to be closer to reality than the official narrative, victory is proclaimed and the support for the other 98 pieces of bullcrap is quickly forgotten. Rinse and repeat.

Both sides are grifters. It's pretty obvious to see how the leftist mainstream media is compensated in money, power, and access. The current alt-right crowd - Posobiec, Cernovich, Stew Peters, et al - is also making plenty of money by spreading any and every theory that counters the prevailing narrative, because people soak that shit up. I'm pretty sure that guys like theLBC aren't getting any monetary compensation for doing the heavy lifting of dissemination; their compensation is clout within certain smaller online communities. That's a bit different than grifting IMO.

None of the above should be construed as support for the mainstream narratives, although I'm sure that's where some people will immediately jump.

Just thought I would post this here. We don't hear a lot about the last one -malinformation- anywhere. I would argue the reason why is it is what the Media does the most. i.e. "Hunter's laptop has all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation" - when they KNEW that it was absolutely NOT. In a way, that statement could be true - they didn't say it WAS Russian disinformation, but it allowed ALL the media to -imply- that it was, with the purposeful intent of undermining anyone who talked about the laptop.

I got these definitions online, and I would say the definitions are also a bit of "disinformation". I would say the word "Harm" should be replaced by "manipulate" or "divide" or "undermine" or something. I'm not sure reading or hearing something that isn't factually correct causes "harm".

• Misinformation: Unintended or accidental mistakes such as inaccurate captions, dates, statistics, translations, or when satirical contents are taken seriously by the consumers of information. Take note that although the information are false, they are not created with the intention of causing harm

• Disinformation:
Fabricated or intentionally manipulated and construed contents and messages, including purposely created conspiracy theories or rumors. These false information are deliberately and maliciously created to harm a person, social group, organization, or country.

• Malinformation: Deliberate publication of private information for personal or private interest, as well as the deliberate manipulation of genuine content. Take note that these are not false information but instead, are real information based on reality, but are used and disseminated to harm others.

A Jew, laundering and stealing 10's of millions of US dollars with the Biden's and every other politician who keeps visiting Ukraine. I don't see the disconnect here.

Once again, you're cherry-picking individual elements of the totality of bullshit being spread. When one adds up the various narrative threads from the past 18 months, there's no coherence.

from an article on the US Army's purpose on information warfare

"These actions also enhanced the PSYOP effect on isolated enemy formations, increasing enemy surrenders and desertions, as well as increasing civilian compliance with I Corps instructions."

and another from 2020:
Army officials have said Army Cyber Command will change its name to better reflect its mission in the information environment, though specifics have not been finalized. The command is in the midst of building new formations and skills to better compete against adversaries in the information environment.

“The stunning social media-powered rise of ISIS [the Islamic State group] in 2015, Russia’s interference in the 2016 US Presidential election, Iran’s increasing digital belligerence, and China’s disinformation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic are upending that perception and igniting a conversation across the defense establishment regarding appropriate roles for the uniformed armed services in this environment of unprecedented information warfare.”

the fact that the US military joins with the letter agencies (and of course the controlled media), and directs a propaganda narrative at it's own citizens should concern everyone. But we already know it. And some people defend the hand that enslaves them.

Last edited: