• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

file photos often have nothing to do with the story.
in any case, even if this story is true, doubtful they would be showing actual nukes on the tarmac of some foreign country.
Well, That was like a story about chickens, but using a file photo of a cow because you know barnyard animals and all….

now if they had used a file photo of something like a tomahawk…….

All that matters is that we have a platform to throw endless expensive parts and weapons to. Doesn’t matter if they are used effectively.
This is the same Government that is decommissioning USMC Abrams at the same time building new ones for Ukraine. Cause that new tank smell, I guess
Do not think new Abrams and Bradleys being built - zero sum game now, each one sent to Ukraine and destroyed reduces US combat power.

Well, seeing as how Ian is a personal friend and pretty smart I can assure you he is not an idiot.

Now as to the Ukraine video, he is in the business of producing content, and this content is somewhat firearms related. It obviously offers one opinion.

The hard part is that while he is friends with Russians like Makcim Popenker, no Russian wants to go on a channel and say things freely because that is good way to go to gulag right now in motherland.

This I know from experience talking with some Russians. They don't want to talk about anything.
I followed him when he just had a web site. He is interested in the same things that I am, and back then finding "content" was a bit rough.

That said he has made an error or two, If you know him then you will know what I mean when I say "the book that got shelved". That was a pretty big hit for me personally. I still watch his videos but only when it is of interest. I drift more to C&Rsnal. I did meet him (Othias) in KC at the WWI museum, seemed like an OK guy.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Officials on both sides are saying this will continue for years. The problem with multiple years is the Ukraine loss rate for its soldiers. Eventually someone is going to have to tap in to augment those losses if this is to keep going. And spending will have to increase across all countries involved.

Anyone still think this isn't the start of a world war?

so he is threatening that his "refugees" will become terrorists?
same thing could happen here if we start deporting the 5 million illegals that came in since xiden took office.

mXVJ1xDjSTkR.jpeg

Reactions: JR_77

Officials on both sides are saying this will continue for years. The problem with multiple years is the Ukraine loss rate for its soldiers. Eventually someone is going to have to tap in to augment those losses if this is to keep going. And spending will have to increase across all countries involved.

Anyone still think this isn't the start of a world war?
Manpower will be steadily replaced with drones, robots, AI, etc. Skynet is coming. US military already committing to fielding autonomous weapons based on lessons learned in Ukraine.

Well, seeing as how Ian is a personal friend and pretty smart I can assure you he is not an idiot.

Now as to the Ukraine video, he is in the business of producing content, and this content is somewhat firearms related. It obviously offers one opinion.

The hard part is that while he is friends with Russians like Makcim Popenker, no Russian wants to go on a channel and say things freely because that is good way to go to gulag right now in motherland.

This I know from experience talking with some Russians. They don't want to talk about anything.
that's hilarious how people think that the Russians all disagree with their government. There's over 80% approval for Putin.

I'd bet you money that more Ukrainians and Americans disagree with their government and are circumspect about saying things publicly. In Ukraine you get shot or sent to the front; in America you go to the front of the FBI list.

All mamby pamby 60 minutes bullshit aside, compare Putin who is fiercely nationalistic and looking out for his own country even if it means rolling the dice and going to war against half the world......against that senile cunt Biden who is doing the bidding of congressional dual citizens and foreign money, and has already sold us out for 30 pieces of silver, and would sooner have the FBI murder you than look at you. Who is a better president of their country?

All mamby pamby 60 minutes bullshit aside, compare Putin who is fiercely nationalistic and looking out for his own country even if it means rolling the dice and going to war against half the world......against that senile cunt Biden who is doing the bidding of congressional dual citizens and foreign money, and has already sold us out for 30 pieces of silver, and would sooner have the FBI murder you than look at you. Who is a better president of their country?
Thats definitely my opinion as well, with all the information an outsider like me has access to at least...
Putin is twice the leader and 4x the man that Biden is...

fk ukraine, go Russia
eff em both

Eff NATO and the leftists here in the US for provoking the whole thing in the first place

Eff the US for spending HOW many billions to launder money for the political types

Just eff em all

Wish there was an adult around to stop the insanity, but I don't know who that'd be.

M

B0E40631-F5C2-4B45-94B8-F015BCC6A0ED_4_5005_c.jpeg

It is simple to stop. If the US stops the money the war will end inside a week. This is one area where the Pres has a great deal of say. This is also why I think Trump will not see day 1 in the white house.
And this is my big problem with this entire deal. We shouldn't be funding this. In the Grande Scheme of things it is a loss for Humanity.

It is simple to stop. If the US stops the money the war will end inside a week. This is one area where the Pres has a great deal of say. This is also why I think Trump will not see day 1 in the white house.
Can you imagine the media the minute Trump stopped writing the check to Ukraine?
Russia collusion part two!!!
But I think you are right about Trump not seeing day one. That's why they have been going after him since he left the office. The gravy train of destruction must continue. All five branches of government are padding their wallets off of this shit show

Trump didn’t cut funding. He increased it and began the process of actually arming them. Something Obama/ Biden/Clinton refused early on.

Don’t confuse hero worship with reality.

Before you go thinking Trumps coming to save you, he has about 96 Felony’s he’s gotta beat. You’d be foolish to underestimate the seriousness of this.

Now Getting off Trumps nuts.

It actually looks like the Ukrainians have been slowly making progress over the summer. The loss of wagner seems to be the last of the Russian advance, their push on Bakhmut. Maybe, Prigozhin was correct about the incompetence of Russia’s commanders? Maybe the Russians just disbanded and killed their best hope. Seems like they shot them selves in the foot.

Reactions: 232593
i just saw that pence is saying that if the uukes can't win soon the US must/will step in. this true? if so,get your supply of iodine tabs going.
I think most of the government grifters do not believe a nuke exchange will happen. They want to pretend it will though, in order to capitalize on fear. The NWO strategy group are attempting to engineer a nuke exchange that seems accidental and tragic. The goal is depopulation, and nukes do it more quickly and efficiently than other options.