• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

I don't know if anyone has noticed it, but Lindsey doesn't show up anywhere without Blumenthal in tow. Or maybe it's Blumenthal doesn't let Lindsey go anywhere where he can't keep an eye on him.
Lindsey’s previous handler seemed to be John McCain. Rush Limbaugh and others were continually pointing it out. I remember a couple radio talk show types mentioning that Lindsey had grown some balls suddenly after John M passed.

Last edited:
Excellent video but the man to the right and behind McConnell thought the incident was humorous. Watch his reaction when McConnell's computer froze.
His demeanor totally changed.

I think he was cognitive and that was a signal to shut up. His mouth closed, he played possum.

Then asked, " do you have anything else to say"... and he responded.

I really wonder what she whispered to him. Some code for shut the fuck up.

I think it was a stroke. These are old people.....really old people.
his mouth was open, she touched his hand and whispered something at the same time. His mouth closed tight, lips locked... He is old as dirt but IMO that was that wasn't a medical emergency, that was a shut up or i "slit your puppies" throat response. Had visions of the zapruder film in his head.

Reactions: Longshot231
his mouth was open, she touched his hand and whispered something at the same time. His mouth closed tight, lips locked... He is old as dirt but IMO that was that wasn't a medical emergency, that was a shut up or i "slit your puppies" throat response. Had visions of the zapruder film in his head.
Or sitting in a nursing home with a pudding cup fed to him with a baby spoon, wearing an adult diaper, blinking for what he wants while getting his medicine injected every hour to keep him in a vegetative state.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Nigerian prince ............

Google translated
F4Y_KmMXoAMaSPA

When I saw ^, I thought sure - could be a RIND or TIA, but more likely...

Everyone who blows up in fame, and/or joins the CIA.. they all get brought into a room where they get butt fucked by a old Jewish dude, pronounce their allegiance to Satan, and then commit a child sacrifice.

I 100% believe it dude.
Go check out some of @Bender 's posts if it sounds far fetched to you.

Hmm not fragment holes in the wing , none in the tail as well?

NTSBski might wreck it before they get it out of the tree line

If you watch the opening of Funker 530 he has some good shots of it.

I don't see anything that looks it was hit by a missile. I am not expert but here is what sam damage looks like.

Soviet Buk
malaysia-airlines-ukraine-crash8.jpg

Aim-120(claimed in article, not sure)
14541642948_e2231840b1_b.jpg

Last edited:
Would have guessed that a SAM intercept would have left a lot of external signs of frag as well.

I have been hearing more and more compelling ideas about bomb / sabotage on board.
Fresh interview with Alastair Crooke reinforces this.

27 minute video interview but the main points are made in the first 7 or so minutes.

I have been hearing more and more compelling ideas about bomb / sabotage on board.
Fresh interview with Alastair Crooke reinforces this.
A lot of media outlets reporting bomb on board but at this point sounds like rumors/conjecture.

“Rumors on Russian social media claim a bomb-laden wine case was loaded onto the plane before it took off. Investigators are probing the possibility an explosive was put into the jet's landing gear apartment, reports Telegram channel Shot.”

“A chilling final photo Prigozhin’s flight attendant Kristina Raspopova posted on Facebook shows her waiting at an airport cafe to board the jet.
Before boarding, the 39-year-old told her family of an unexplained holdup and suggested the aircraft was being “repaired” before the flight, according to VChK-OGPU Telegram channel.”

”But there is speculation Prigozhin may have dodged Putin’s wrath as a second plane linked to the Wagner leader was spotted just half an hour after the jet crashed.
Prigozhin previously faked his own death and was declared dead in Africa in 2019 before re-emerging three days later.”

Everyone who blows up in fame, and/or joins the CIA.. they all get brought into a room where they get butt fucked by a old Jewish dude, pronounce their allegiance to Satan, and then commit a child sacrifice.

I 100% believe it dude.
Go check out some of @Bender 's posts if it sounds far fetched to you.

Alyssa Milano an her husband? Remember her at the Kavanaugh hearings?

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Reactions: Terry Cross
repeating what i have heard now from many sources, the west thought ukraine would take a huge amount of what they had built up for this counter offensive and go balls out is a huge attack, ignoring high casualties and "storming the hill" so to speak, and it turns out kiev was unwilling to accept those levels of slaughter. unfortunately their alternative method of small attacks spread over hundreds of miles has not fared better.

i am only repeating this to wonder aloud. would ukraine have succeeded if they focused their attack and kept going in spite of high casualties, perhaps overwhelming russian forces in that one area (could they run out of ammunition before being resupplied)? :unsure:

casualty figures-for real?
am seeing everywhere on line the following #s: ukraine 400,00 dead,russia 50,000 dead. no real guesses on wounded/captured. can the #s be real?
if so,it does look like ukraine will be running out of troops. the press ganging heard about is or will be real. in late 1944 and '45 the russians did the same going thru eastern europe. 8,000,000 soviet dead by most scources.
we lost 58,000 in vietnam; 37,000 in korea. UK and US in ww2 >400,000 each. french in ww1 1,150,000. how can any fairly modern,"semi-western" society stand such losses and survive? huge damage and destruction seem inevitable. a "short","limited" modern war looks more devastating than
than anything since the mongol conquest.

Reactions: JR_77
am seeing everywhere on line the following #s: ukraine 400,00 dead,russia 50,000 dead. no real guesses on wounded/captured. can the #s be real?
if so,it does look like ukraine will be running out of troops. the press ganging heard about is or will be real. in late 1944 and '45 the russians did the same going thru eastern europe. 8,000,000 soviet dead by most scources.
we lost 58,000 in vietnam; 37,000 in korea. UK and US in ww2 >400,000 each. french in ww1 1,150,000. how can any fairly modern,"semi-western" society stand such losses and survive? huge damage and destruction seem inevitable. a "short","limited" modern war looks more devastating than
problem is, who can you trust to tell us?

Reactions: JR_77 and mosin46

Here is the problem.

Compare the birth rates then + now
The birth rates back 75+ years ago were about double what they are today or more.

It's why Afghanistan always beats foreign invaders, the average woman still has 6 children.
How many does the average American woman have?
How many does the average Russian woman have?
How many does the average Ukranian woman have?
What is the native (non-immigrant) average for western European women?

Populations already in decline can't absorb losses of prime breeding stock.
(stupid warmongers always want to sacrifice the young prime breeding stock to keep the old, rich in power).

The plans for the NWO Feudal system (that they openly will tell you about to your face) has very little room for white folks, even less room for black folks.
The plans for getting the white population "cut down to size" are going along well and the stupid pale faces are helping with it.

interesting that you feel whites and blacks are both subjects to reduce in #s. true,i think. blacks in US and africa do spend a lot of time killing each other and not restricted from doing that. whites? white males were reduced heavily in world wars,korea,vietnam,afganistan,balkans et al. of course a lot of asians also lost in those wars. NWO wouldn't care about that. any deaths of,esp young males,would please them.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
interesting that you feel whites and blacks are both subjects to reduce in #s.

It's NOT what "I" think, it's what the NWO spokesmen have openly come out and said.
They are happy to flaunt their plans in your face and laugh because they can tell everyone openly what they are going to do and nobody seems to care or believe.
Go read the actual writings and speeches of some of the current high priests of the NWO
You don't need no conspiracy theory... just listen to what they tell you they are going to do to you.

If reading is too hard for some, just go watch the hunger games first movie. That's the world they plan for.

Here is the problem.

The birth rates back 75+ years ago were about double what they are today or more.

It's why Afghanistan always beats foreign invaders, the average woman still has 6 children.

Populations already in decline can't absorb losses of prime breeding stock.
(stupid warmongers always want to sacrifice the young prime breeding stock to keep the old, rich in power).

The plans for the NWO Feudal system (that they openly will tell you about to your face) has very little room for white folks, even less room for black folks.
The plans for getting the white population "cut down to size" are going along well and the stupid pale faces are helping with it.
yugoslavia. outbred.

Here is the problem.

I can tell you in the US, Muslims are using IVF clinics to get multiple births and then find "centers"/ob-gyns to kill off the female fetuses.

correct. but,in the mid/late 40s there were many forced "mixing" in east germany courtesy of the red army. not that that didn't happen a lot in western ukraine,poland and belorussia in early mid 40s complaments of the german army.

correct. but,in the mid/late 40s there were many forced "mixing" in east germany courtesy of the red army. not that that didn't happen a lot in western ukraine,poland and belorussia in early mid 40s complaments of the german army.

The history of most of the world and especially Europe has been waves of armies slaughtering and raping their way across continents.