• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Countdown until it becomes Senate testimony that the labs were working on horror level evil, developing biological weapons based on genetics and race...
Just like in all the horror science fiction movies.
You didn't think all those home "DNA ancestry" tests were just being used for benign purposes did you?

And more worrying if we are doing it, you can be sure the Chinese are busy doing it as well.
Perhaps that’s what that recently discovered CHICOM lab in LA was?

No I’ve heard about that for sometime. What is shocking is how they go from “it’s a conspiracy theory” to an acceptable variable they are trying to mitigate the effects of.

Another day in Mystery Babylon.
I think the part they are denying was the claim it a bio weapons lab. They were selling it as a bio research labs to test stuff on them. Thats the “conspiracy”

I remember seeing interviews of people who were paid for drug trials at one of them.

Regardless all it takes is one mistake and the release becomes a weapon. Cough cough rona cough cough

Yep, It basically gives precision air strike capability to anyone willing to try for relatively cheap. The regulations you mentioned above is likely going to snow ball and get tighter and tighter, especially around manufacturing.

I personally think stuff like this on a cost to performance ratio is in competition with close air support and strike aircraft.

Just as an example the F-16 being gifted. The cost around actually operating those thing is astronomical. Now compare that cost to the drones.

Which comes out ahead?

FPV drones are 400-500$ for DIY and 700-800$ for goggles with a Diy EFP warhead its basically a javelin type capability in every garage.

Payload-dropping attachments are basically accessories to many consumer drones.

One thing you have to take in account consumer and commercial type drones are easy to jam by design, ''federales'' world wide want to have the capability to jam these drones as a part of the requirements to enter the market. Manufacturers also offer jamming and hijacking stations for use against drones of theirs
This basically detects and gets all telemetry on DIJ drones in 2-3km radius and can locate operators(by interrogating the drone not by finding the signal) and hijack their drones
2023-08-23_22h45_02.png

But its also possible to make drones harder to jam , by using receivers and transmitters for frequency bands less often used and low-budget frequency hoppers are at thing , primitve ones hop over 6 or so frequencies with a bit of a freeze between hoops but still quite workable. Both sides in the Ukraine war also developed patches to software and actual plug-in modules to override factory geofencing limitations and id as DJI also sells jamming and tracking systems to work specifically against its drones.

Done and counter-drone warfare in Ukraine has been evolving since 2014 and as these low tech drones are rather 'exposed' when it comes to command signals so both sides tend to launch drones and or place antennas 200-300 m from the actual operator as there is counter drone fires from artillery sometimes within minutes of detection, drones(DJI) are also flown manually first and and when returning on the last kilometer or so as return to home signal and coordinates can be intercepted again as said DIJ is consumer-grade drone, vulnerability is built in by design

Example of FPV drone team and operation. Donbas militia

Last edited:
I think the part they are denying was the claim it a bio weapons lab. They were selling it as a bio research labs to test stuff on them. Thats the “conspiracy”

I remember seeing interviews of people who were paid for drug trials at one of them.

Regardless all it takes is one mistake and the release becomes a weapon. Cough cough rona cough cough
I thought a few months back they were denying US labs of any sort were in the Ukraine.

Mistake or deliberate act?

Reactions: JR_77 and Cowpokey
I thought a few months back they were denying US labs of any sort were in the Ukraine.

Mistake or deliberate act?
I believe the denial was bio weapons labs. Their presence was public knowledge, the Ukrainian were paid to test drugs, it wasn’t really a secret.

Hell i have done inspections on new construction at a bio lab in Covington Louisiana that does testing on Reeces monkeys.

Ahhhhh!!!

Edit- I would like to add, while there we had to look into an issue with one of the buildings that was actively being used. We had to full suit up to keep from spreading or catching any thing and the area we were in was un aircoditioned... I was so happy to get the fuck out of that suit and change clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
google translated
"As the proverb says: it's better to die a hero than to live a faggot. Holy shit, guys, well, take me already, and that's it. What is destined cannot be avoided......" — the words of Yevgeny Prigozhin in one of the last interviews

So Embraer was Wagner's Valkyries ride

Last edited:

I posted a few links about this subject a few months back to that Ranger375 guy and he said I was full of shit and it’s all a conspiracy theory.

Most of the bio research was being done at various “Universities” across Ukraine so couldn’t be bioweapon research because they are “Universities” per Ranger375.

Oh wait what about Dr. Ralp Baric of UNC Chappel Hill and gain of function research? Just a coincidence I suppose that gain of function bioweapon testing was being conducted thru a “University.”

Great job SEE EYE A on your international bioweapons research project...”don’t worry Zelenski it will be discreet and our little secret.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowpokey
I posted a few links about this subject a few months back to that Ranger375 guy and he said I was full of shit and it’s all a conspiracy theory.

Most of the bio research was being done at various “Universities” across Ukraine so couldn’t be bioweapon research because they are “Universities” per Ranger375.

Oh wait what about Dr. Ralp Baric of UNC Chappel Hill and gain of function research? Just a coincidence I suppose that gain of function bioweapon testing was being conducted thru a “University.”
I haven't kept up on every thread about this mess, so I must have missed that. Some of us have been awake for a while...others are "woke"...sleeping right through the obvious.

Reactions: 232593 and JR_77
Maybe the stories about the SEE EYE A paying the Wagner Group for a coup (that didn’t materialize) were true?
I don't think so, I think he was legit pissed about the way they got jerked around while fighting. Then one of their camps was bombed, attempted frag. That is what set him off. I think he believe the RU military would not stop him. When they did stand up to him, he backed down.

The company having that kinda pull in wagner would be a wet dream come to life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593 and JR_77
An overview and a base line of information of the Wagner jets unscheduled landing, disassembly and smelting.

Basically states mechanical fault in highly unlikely.

Up at 28,000 feet when it went wrong, rules out a ManPad, they don't get that high.

If the 2 booms heard by witnesses it true, I think missile could be it. To me the picture of the smoke cloud looks kinda like a warhead on a missile when compared to other shoot down videos I have seen.

My question is, any way to tell from the debris cloud if it was an internal or external explosion?

I don't see any ware head projectiles in some of the pic I have come across... Which would rule out a missile.

344A3724-E68C-4B6A-B310-DD795C462017_4_5005_c.jpeg
68E95ACB-4835-48B1-83A0-B02937BC7C34_4_5005_c.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
An overview and a base line of information of the Wagner jets unscheduled landing, disassembly and smelting.

Up at 28,000 feet when it went wrong, rules out a ManPad, they don't get that high.

If the 2 booms heard by witnesses it true, I think missile could be it. To me the picture of the smoke cloud looks kinda like a warhead on a missile when compared to other shoot down videos I have seen.

My question is, any way to tell from the debris cloud if it was an internal or external explosion?

Jet falling out of the sky in a flat spin while wings are spewing fire? SAM hit nearly 100% ,. i would also rule out an bomb that detonated on board.
Missile hit and a not a tiny manpad but a proper interceptor. Mercifully they were all dead or blacked out in an instant.

Jet falling out of the sky in a flat spin while wings are spewing fire? SAM hit nearly 100% ,. i would also rule out an bomb that detonated on board.
Missile hit and a not a tiny manpad but a proper interceptor. Mercifully they were all dead or blacked out in an instant.
I edited my post to add those two pictures. So far I have not seen any of the shrapnel used in a missile war heads in any of the intact pieces of wreckage, I was hoping to see some as that would 100% confirm it.

FPV drones are 400-500$ for DIY and 700-800$ for goggles with a Diy EFP warhead its basically a javelin type capability in every garage.

Payload-dropping attachments are basically accessories to many consumer drones.

One thing you have to take in account consumer and commercial type drones are easy to jam by design, ''federales'' world wide want to have the capability to jam these drones as a part of the requirements to enter the market. Manufacturers also offer jamming and hijacking stations for use against drones of theirs
This basically detects and gets all telemetry on DIJ drones in 2-3km radius and can locate operators(by interrogating the drone not by finding the signal) and hijack their drones
View attachment 8211272

But its also possible to make drones harder to jam , by using receivers and transmitters for frequency bands less often used and low-budget frequency hoppers are at thing , primitve ones hop over 6 or so frequencies with a bit of a freeze between hoops but still quite workable. Both sides in the Ukraine war also developed patches to software and actual plug-in modules to override factory geofencing limitations and id as DJI also sells jamming and tracking systems to work specifically against its drones.

Done and counter-drone warfare in Ukraine has been evolving since 2014 and as these low tech drones are rather 'exposed' when it comes to command signals so both sides tend to launch drones and or place antennas 200-300 m from the actual operator as there is counter drone fires from artillery sometimes within minutes of detection, drones(DJI) are also flown manually first and and when returning on the last kilometer or so as return to home signal and coordinates can be intercepted again as said DIJ is consumer-grade drone, vulnerability is built in by design

Example of FPV drone team and operation. Donbas militia

Quite a while ago I had a C-130 made from that pink foam for insulation. This is when scratch building was just getting going. I had a servo operated "back door". At church during one easter we loaded it with candy, it held quite a bit. Flew over dropped the ramp, nose up and all the candy fell out. It was a huge hit.

Dropping things from "drones" is really quite easy. Again this was years ago, still nicad batteries day. My Stuka will drop a "bomb" as well. This stuff is easy to make.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Keep in mind it is a business jet, not a "hardened" military plane. It would not take much to knock it down. They are not as "over built". That also makes finding anything pointing to a missile. 500mph cruise 20k feet, it is going to bust apart fairly quickly.

Just this morning watching the news, they are doing a story about land mines. A usual Russia=bad type story with the reporterette in "fear" from the Russians. They are interviewing some guy that got his leg blown off by a mine. He is back in the fight with a new leg. They are interviewing him and on his sleeve is that sideways Z with the line through it. I pointed it out to her.

Reactions: Darayavaus

I don't see any ware head projectiles in some of the pic I have come across... Which would rule out a missile.

View attachment 8211683View attachment 8211684

He probably had dirt on the Bidens.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
I'm calling total bullshit on Ukraine doing this deep in Russian territory... Now, the CIA with a stinger? Much more likely.
Someone very high up in a Russian 3 letter agency appeared at a SAM site outside Moscow , flashed credentials, ,gave the shot down order to operators then cleared the logs and SAM site crew got sent to snap refresher training course 5 timezones away ,after signing some secret squirrel NDA under threat of front line posting in Ukraine.

* plane was way to high for a manpad.

All of you people posting your "expert" opinions about the aircraft incident are waaaaaay off base. Prigozhin committed suicide. So let's keep it moving. There's nothing to see here.

Seems like this would be legit to Russia....or not.

Good luck with that.

At the rate it's going once the Xidens are out of power, the Ukraine will cease to exist and simply be a part of Greater Russia and Greater Poland

Everybody that matters will be happy.

Someone very high up in a Russian 3 letter agency appeared at a SAM site outside Moscow , flashed credentials, ,gave the shot down order to operators then cleared the logs and SAM site crew got sent to snap refresher training course 5 timezones away ,after signing some secret squirrel NDA under threat of front line posting in Ukraine.

* plane was way to high for a manpad.
Putin and senior generals were seriously disrespected. The message has been sent, and received.

Interesting. Blumenthal who is poster child for stolen valor found a war zone he likes
i think one of the reasons i was suspended from twitter was that whenever i had a chance to be the first reply to one of his tweets, so dick and his followers would be forced to see it until it got buried by new posts, it would be "Hi Dick, I heard Vietnam was really scary for you. Tell us about it."