• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

The war essentially ended once Ukraine got the West Bank of the Dneiper. That's when the West should have sued for peace.

Terrain and Manpower favored Russia from then on. Any competent student of military operations should have told the West that.

Russia has decentralized its shit, tightened up its opec, and built defense in depth, and it's now a grind. It's all logistics now. Russia won't win all Ukraine now, but it won't lose, either.
"All Ukraine" was never the goal. That's Washington DC propaganda. Don't believe me. Look up the speech from Putin where he laid out the goals when this started back in February '22.

Here is an example of what I mean by economic and military alliances of BRICS. The supply chain exposure risk has begun to be realized. China doesn't have to get kinetically involved, they only have to control the material or show favoritism to those within the bloc.

How China Cut Off One of Ukraine's Most Important Weapons

Actions, meet consequences.

Ukrainians run out of ammunition for 45 days: "Kiev can lose everything" says the US - German media: "The front is collapsing"!

"Kiev's fight depends on American equipment, training and intelligence," the publication said Some Ukrainian officials and experts are very pessimistic about the further development of the situation in light of the suspension of aid by Washington. According to the official representative of the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Oleg Nikolaenko, such a decision of the United States will negatively affect the performance of the tasks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine."

“Things are going well – but not for the West, but for Vladimir Putin. The Russian economy has shown a high degree of resilience under the pressure of Western sanctions, the transition from a peaceful economy to a war economy has worked, and the front of Western support for Ukraine is collapsing,”

"The German press laments the fact that the pressure of sanctions on Russia has not led to a decrease in the rate of production of shells and weapons, but on the contrary, the Russian military-industrial complex has increased this rate."

"Ukraine should soon consider ending the conflict and abandon plans for victory over Russia, "

"The analysis of the last four months, during which the Ukrainian Armed Forces have launched a counterattack against the positions of the Russian Armed Forces in various directions, leaves no prospect for Kiev to achieve its repeatedly stated goals. According to Western analysts, during the specified time period, the Armed Forces of Ukraine lost at least 80 thousand servicemen and more than 150 thousand servicemen were wounded. The Ukrainian Armed Forces also lost about 10 thousand units of various equipment and weapon systems."

Reactions: JR_77
Ukrainians run out of ammunition for 45 days: "Kiev can lose everything" says the US - German media: "The front is collapsing"!

"Kiev's fight depends on American equipment, training and intelligence," the publication said Some Ukrainian officials and experts are very pessimistic about the further development of the situation in light of the suspension of aid by Washington. According to the official representative of the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Oleg Nikolaenko, such a decision of the United States will negatively affect the performance of the tasks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine."

“Things are going well – but not for the West, but for Vladimir Putin. The Russian economy has shown a high degree of resilience under the pressure of Western sanctions, the transition from a peaceful economy to a war economy has worked, and the front of Western support for Ukraine is collapsing,”

"The German press laments the fact that the pressure of sanctions on Russia has not led to a decrease in the rate of production of shells and weapons, but on the contrary, the Russian military-industrial complex has increased this rate."

"Ukraine should soon consider ending the conflict and abandon plans for victory over Russia, "

"The analysis of the last four months, during which the Ukrainian Armed Forces have launched a counterattack against the positions of the Russian Armed Forces in various directions, leaves no prospect for Kiev to achieve its repeatedly stated goals. According to Western analysts, during the specified time period, the Armed Forces of Ukraine lost at least 80 thousand servicemen and more than 150 thousand servicemen were wounded. The Ukrainian Armed Forces also lost about 10 thousand units of various equipment and weapon systems."

When this war first started, my friend and I did a quick analysis of how sanctions would affect Russia.

Their main exports were:

Refined petroleum
Unrefined petroleum
Fertilizer
Grain
Heavy industry products
Metals

It's kinda hard to hurt a country like that when their population is also conditioned from birth to endure hardship.

They are only lacking tech products and they can get those through China.

All our sanctions did was drive the Russians to develop better relations with China and for them to also harden their economic situation against further attacks by the west.

A fourth grader could have done a better job of this than our current administration.

jMvgGweTVOOW.png

Hell, I can still get everything I want from Russia. All the Russians are doing is sending their products to their satellite states like Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan and having them repackaged there and sent west.

Anyone noticed how once Russian ammo was banned from import, magically Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan both suddenly had fully functioning ammunition plants making 7.62x39 for export?

They are even using the same color primer sealants as Vympel and Barnaul. Amazing.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Hell, I can still get everything I want from Russia. All the Russians are doing is sending their products to their satellite states like Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan and having them repackaged there and sent west.

Anyone noticed how once Russian ammo was banned from import, magically Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan both suddenly had fully functioning ammunition plants making 7.62x39 for export?

They are even using the same color primer sealants as Vympel and Barnaul. Amazing.
100%, it happens exactly like that. Another proof that bans and sanctions are not working. Interesting example - when I was still living in the USSR, and IBM PC was introduced in 1981, the U.S. had no "intentions" to selling this item to the USSR. Guess what, USSR got it in 1982, thru Yugoslavia.

Chimkent Kazakhstan processed most of the lead used in small arms ammo for the USSR during WW2

:ROFLMAO:
''NEWSFLASH: The Ukrainian government is set to shut down for 45 days because it's simply broke and all they can to do is watch the Americans spend money that should rightfully belong to Ukraine.''

And its literaly true...
Here’s a quote from an article posted in CNN where Ukrainians act like they have a right to US tax dollars. Where they “discussed” with both sides to make sure their money doesn’t stop flowing.......... no more US politics without Ukraine

F7dw1ZibsAAtbMa

Euro jackpot is also in jeopardy it seems:

"The European Commission is preparing to unfreeze around €13 billion in funds for Hungary to try to avoid Prime Minister Viktor Orbán vetoing EU aid for Ukraine, in a move likely to draw criticism from the European Parliament," Politico reports Tuesday.

"The Commission needs the unanimous backing of the bloc's 27 countries for an update to the EU’s long-term budget, which includes a €50 billion funding pot for Ukraine," the report adds.

Akin to what's currently going down in Washington with a group of Republicans holding up Ukraine funding, Brussels may soon have its own Ukraine aid blockage problem. EU aid for Kiev which was previously approved runs out in December, hence the urgency for EU leadership in wanting to push through a new package.

Last edited:
Reactions: JR_77
  • The foundation was one of the first major donors to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic in Ukraine in 2020. Emergency funding targets ranged from providing protective equipment to doctors and clinics in remote rural areas, to the promotion of accurate public health information across public and digital media.
  • The foundation and its grantees were active supporters of the creation of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine in 2014, and helped lawmakers develop a new anticorruption law that required public officials to declare their assets.
how's that working out? one guy got a billion?

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
Pretty much the same thing Zoomer Historian has pointed out about Hitler during WWII as well. There was no plan to conquer the world. He took numerous actions to avoid conflict where he could. Of course we all know how that turned out lol.
It was a world scale of fuck around and find out.

I don't agree with most of your statements around WWII.

It was a world scale of fuck around and find out.

I don't agree with most of your statements around WWII.
You don't have to agree. The historical facts I've read lead me to the conclusions I have. I base my opinions and statements on facts. Not propaganda or comic book villain tier characterizations of historical figures. The same appears true of the young man whose videos I mentioned, and he's far more well read on the subject than me.

Warren Thornton is his name. He says one of the things they interrogated him about was his statement online about Canadian parliament applauding a nazi.

The BBC ran that story, though, so that can't be why they arrested him.

You don't have to agree. The historical facts I've read lead me to the conclusions I have. I base my opinions and statements on facts. Not propaganda or comic book villain tier characterizations of historical figures. The same appears true of the young man whose videos I mentioned, and he's far more well read on the subject than me.
Sorry your "facts" and conclusions are way off base.

I don't want to pollute this thread with this but if you want to start a WWII thread I would love to discuss different topics with you.

When this war first started, my friend and I did a quick analysis of how sanctions would affect Russia.

Their main exports were:

Refined petroleum
Unrefined petroleum
Fertilizer
Grain
Heavy industry products
Metals

It's kinda hard to hurt a country like that when their population is also conditioned from birth to endure hardship.

They are only lacking tech products and they can get those through China.

All our sanctions did was drive the Russians to develop better relations with China and for them to also harden their economic situation against further attacks by the west.

A fourth grader could have done a better job of this than our current administration.
They still get the tech they need from smaller countries around them that buy it from us and then sell it to Russia at a huge markup.

Ah the Ukraine Karens

Still fuming over Musk
View attachment 8241696
From an artistic perspective this is actually quite good. But, it smacks of leftist motif, and all the usual signs of very lazy labeling. We got the Elon is a "Putin puppet", we got the "Nazi" in there, ohh and "traitor to the USA." I just wish the progressives could come up with fresh material, I mean for how long now have they been calling people they disagree with "Nazis?" it's all so boring and trite now....

Anyone ,and I mean everyone who wants peace is a Putin apologist.

Reactions: Darayavaus
From an artistic perspective this is actually quite good. But, it smacks of leftist motif, and all the usual signs of very lazy labeling. We got the Elon is a "Putin puppet", we got the "Nazi" in there, ohh and "traitor to the USA." I just wish the progressives could come up with fresh material, I mean for how long now have they been calling people they disagree with "Nazis?" it's all so boring and trite now....

Anyone ,and I mean everyone who wants peace is a Putin apologist.
Putin is the fckn man

1696501809876.png

1696501859746.png

Globalists would never allow dudes with that much testosterone in the White House. They throw trannies off fckn rooftops over there

FAB-1,500 bomb destroys Ukrainian ED Headquarters in Donetsk: The biggest loss of Staff Officers experienced by Ukraine
50 dead - They took the wounded to Poland

Use google translate

I'm sure the Russians are more happy about the handful of NATO special forces advisors than the 50 UK that got ground checked.

NATO has no grounds to bitch about any casualties they incurred. They shouldn't have had their asses in country.

./