• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

UTAH STATE SNIPER SHOOT - Sept 11, some pics

Re: UTAH STATE SNIPER SHOOT - Sept 11, 2010

Yes, you can buy more if need through the new web site when you register for the event. When you use the new site, Clint will be sent an email that will tell him how many seats at the dinner you need and how many additional shirts you want.

Thanks Jason for answering all the questions here. Just got back from a long day at the range, working on the target systems. I keep telling them to put me on the payroll.

Robert you were right, we can fit 30 shooters on the 100 yd range. Also talked to Scott about the 1000 yd backers. He said he would get six more 8 ft ones up by 9/11. Now I hope Woody doesn't start digging for the 1000 yd pits before then, or we won't be shooting 1000 yards at all.

The shirts look great Jason. 9/11 just happened to be on the 2nd Saturday when we have our shoots. But has great significance. I would be ok with the Never Forget.

Clint

I like both of the gray designs.. If I had to pick only one it would be the vetical rifle in gray. And I like the idea of the date and "never forget"

great looking I would like one in gray and one in black both xl and i like the idea of the "never forget"
good job!!!

Updated shooter list and reserved list are at the top of this thread.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE YOU LISTED TWICE WITH YOUR REAL NAME AND SNIPER'S HIDE NAME. Need to free up space for other shooters. (pay twice would be ok too)

Thanks, Clint

sobrbiker883=Steve E AZ

08/11, edit to add:
I just PM'd Clint, right now it looks as if I'm not going to be able to make the trip. If that changes later I'll see if I can squeeze in, but for now its not looking good.

Here are the updated shirts with some new color ideas.

BROWN
brown_shirt.jpg

TAN
tan_shirt.jpg

Women's Fitted - PINK
pink_shirt.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Samwize</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can just see all the shooters lined up at the firing lines with their big bad-ass guns and gear but everyone wearing rainbow shirts. hahahah

Just kidding guys. </div></div>

I was thinking the fitted pink would work for me......

Its $10 for each additional plate you need at dinner and $15 for each tee-shirt. That may change if Clint decides to go with Long Sleeve vs Short sleeve.

Just so that everyone know, the colors of the shirts are more of a vote right now. Clint is going to pick what he feels is the most populate color and shirt style and go from there.

Feel free to step in and correct me if Im wrong.

Jason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do wel only "pick" one color? </div></div>
You make things hard for match directors.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do wel only "pick" one color? </div></div>
You make things hard for match directors.</div></div>

Thats true. Staff will be wearing a different colors that participants.

Talked to the screen printer lady today. This one is up in Heber where you are Jason. Call me and I'll give you her name and number.

It is possible to get different colors, long and short sleeves in the same order. It could get complicated trying to get everybody's exact order. But we probably could do a few different colors with long and short sleeves ok.

A few dollars difference in price but what the heck.

We'll sell them all still at the same price, $15.

Will try to have the order turned in within about a week or ten days.

We would have to go there and make sure the t shirt colors would be good with the black or whatever color ink.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so has the color been finalized?
</div></div>

No. I'll post a notice a few days before we put in the order. Got one other place we are checking out.

MATCH IS FULL

I'm sure there will be changes and will start a standby list below the committed lists at the top of this thread.

Working out details on the T-Shirts. Should still be able to get different colors. Looks like a better price now. That helps pay for more than a dozen shirts I give to all the volunteers.