• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What did you do in the reloading room today?

I've been loading up some stuff for deer season.

Loaded some 110 gr Accubonds for the younguns .257 Wby Mag

Loaded up some 180 gr Accubonds for one of my .300 Win Mag

Loaded up some 150 gr Accubonds for my 7mmSTW

Loaded up some 140 gr Accubonds for my 270 Wby Mag

Now that I've gotten my Ruger 77/44 to acting right, I've been load testing for it.
Max load of H110 and a 240 gr XTP is getting me around 1.25" 5 shot groups. It likes to throw a flier into every group. I had one 4 shot 0.75" group until the last shot...lol.

Reactions: camocorvette
I thought that thing was supposed to be the bomb? No?

no comment.. im looking for another ammobot..

the Mark 7 works, runs, no issues, but im asking it to do stuff, that, to be perfectly honest, the Ammobot does without sneezing. Ammobots just "work, and keep eating", definitely a much better processing machine, hands down. The Mk7 is for the more "delicate" tasks..

Ammobots take a little more finese to load on, but due to the way better sensor support, can be done, quite easily

Reactions: BuildingConceptsllc
I finished up 500 .300Blk and worked on the 6.5x47 Lapua. My rifle loves the factory 139gr scenars, so trying to duplicate those. Close……
I also tried playing with a new RCBS Chargemeaster 1500. I’m so pissed, the unit doesn’t work new out of the box!!!! I need to call them in the morning.
Enjoy the time!!!!

IMG_8526.jpeg

got the Ammobot machine up and running for 223 processing, with a VP reamer... already ran 1500 rounds through it, and ate it all like a champ... I have a Mk7 autodrive for sale if someone wants it