• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What happened to the Australia in complete tyranny thread???

Reactions: Snuby642
I'm starting to see the first signs of the worm turning in response to this. I've sent the following document (Scroll down to Part 2 - Covid Vaccination) to a few political parties in Australia and suggested a class action with a 'War Chest' funded by people sick of the Totalitarian overreach of our Governments.

Part 2 of this case the Commissioner has certainly provided a very comprehensive brief of considerations that support not mandating a vaccine. Interestingly it mentions coercion, and employers being liable should one sustain an injury from vaccine.

I fear this will come too late for people that have or are in danger of losing their jobs in the very near future.

Meanwhile Comrade Dan Andrews has doubled down on his view!

"Two doses or you're not getting in. Two doses or you're not going to work," Mr Andrews said.
He said he was unable to confirm when the vaccine requirements would end, but it could last into next year.
"That vaccinated economy is here to stay," he said.

• Angry
Reactions: Snuby642
I still think Australia is the test case for what it will look like in a “free” country.

More to come!
Probably not far from the mark on that.

Just to show a snippet of whats going on here,
Normal people can't freely travel between states let alone overseas But George Clooney & his family plus Julia Roberts have recently arrived in Sydney NSW & will travel to Qld soon.

I cannot cross the border to visit my family in NSW & return to QLD now.
We have had police at state borders with Military on & off for over a year.

When it becomes obvious that this has all been a binary bioweapon application, and the people begin to die off in mass numbers - the people that didn't give in to the Marxist Revolutionary mandate will become the only people left to try and bring these countries back from the brink of extinction.

Yeah, it sounds like the words of a crackpot right now.
Give it 5 years and tell me how far off I am then.
So the communists are killing off everyone who's vaxed? Wouldn't that just leave the freedom loving un-vaxed? Someone did not think this conspiracy through, or you are looking at the wrong culprits...

So the communists are killing off everyone who's vaxed? Wouldn't that just leave the freedom loving un-vaxed? Someone did not think this conspiracy through, or you are looking at the wrong culprits...
Why not let the dupes do themselves and then see what is needed to finish off the rest?
The remainder would make better workers by far.

R

Apparently suggesting that Australian police have addresses is breaking a rule. I surely did not threaten any Australian police as I don’t live there nor have plans to go. I do believe Aussies will have to make there own play or simply lay down.

Again, I did not nor am I now threatening anyone.

Apparently suggesting that Australian police have addresses is breaking a rule. I surely did not threaten any Australian police as I don’t live there nor have plans to go. I do believe Aussies will have to make there own play or simply lay down.

Again, I did not nor am I now threatening anyone.
If you are refusing the jab - over time they will turn that into a label of "domestic terrorist", as you are certainly threatening their efforts by simply living your life and refusing their mandates..... you criminal you!

they-live-covid-face-mask-obey-aloha-art.jpg

The Aussies are getting EXACTLY what they wanted and what they voted for.
Oh realy?

What makes you think their voting isn’t just as fraudulent as ours? With the politicians paid for by the same chynese

These puppet masters are world wide. Trumps stolen election wasn’t a one off. He never would have went in the first time if those mfers weren’t so out of touch , they would have made sure there was enough fraud

My grandma was born in 1892 and died at the ripe age of 99. I loved to talk to her about the old days, and yes I’m pretty old myself now. I would ask her questions about different things and she would put me in that era and I would live with her in that time. Some of the things that she would tell me seemed kinda stringent by today’s standards but it didn’t raise any red flags when she was telling me this 50 years ago. Some of her stories take on a different light looking through the prism of current events, and it gets me even more worried. She told me about the ration cards they would get for food and gas, they could only have so much sugar, flower, meat and gas a week and If you didn’t have a ration card you went without. They were farmers and they had to sell their stock or produce to the government, it still went to the local buyers but the buyers were controlled by the government and they set the quantity and prices. They couldn’t travel long distances like out of state unless it was authorized by “guess who” because that was deemed wasteful and frivolous. You know the strange thing about it was that it seemed as if everyone was willing to go along with it with not much push back from the people because everyone was in the same boat and everyone was going to do their part. I guess what I’m saying is, is all of the stuff that is being talked about and or going on has already been done to us before and that’s not the stuff that her parents told her about the civil war and what they had to go through in the beep south, that is on a whole different level the scary part is now the government is big and strong enough to do the same things it’s already done and make the people compliant by carrot or by stick. I think the carrot will be big to start but at some point the stick has to become prevalent to get the vast majority on board with the program.

My grandma was born in 1892 and died at the ripe age of 99. I loved to talk to her about the old days, and yes I’m pretty old myself now. I would ask her questions about different things and she would put me in that era and I would live with her in that time. Some of the things that she would tell me seemed kinda stringent by today’s standards but it didn’t raise any red flags when she was telling me this 50 years ago. Some of her stories take on a different light looking through the prism of current events, and it gets me even more worried. She told me about the ration cards they would get for food and gas, they could only have so much sugar, flower, meat and gas a week and If you didn’t have a ration card you went without. They were farmers and they had to sell their stock or produce to the government, it still went to the local buyers but the buyers were controlled by the government and they set the quantity and prices. They couldn’t travel long distances like out of state unless it was authorized by “guess who” because that was deemed wasteful and frivolous. You know the strange thing about it was that it seemed as if everyone was willing to go along with it with not much push back from the people because everyone was in the same boat and everyone was going to do their part. I guess what I’m saying is, is all of the stuff that is being talked about and or going on has already been done to us before and that’s not the stuff that her parents told her about the civil war and what they had to go through in the beep south, that is on a whole different level the scary part is now the government is big and strong enough to do the same things it’s already done and make the people compliant by carrot or by stick. I think the carrot will be big to start but at some point the stick has to become prevalent to get the vast majority on board with the program.
There was a world war on. My parents and grandparents went through that. Grandparents WWI (great uncle on front line and was gassed). Sacrifices were made and yes, there were a lot of "cards" but again...there was a war. The situation today is more akin to rounding up Japanese-Americans (US CITIZENS!!!) and putting them in interment camps. There is no war on today, other than the war the political elite, big pharma and the world bank are waging against anybody not in their club.

We are again at world war...just no lead has been flying other than in the Middle East.

For your health.

That is hard to watch.

That happened here many months before the same thing happened in Australia.
The Police here in the USA, LOVED every moment of dragging Christians off in chains for the crime of worshiping God.
And the "good" people and all the "freedom" people did nothing about it...
I'll bet there was even a bunch of boot lickers going on about well the police were just doing their job and you should try to go vote different if you don't like brutal in your face violation of your constitutional rights...

The world deserves the horrors it is going to get.

Anyone know why is not around anymore.

It’s a nice source of what’s going on there.
I guess as the OP I should be pissed off, I think Yankee guy shit posted some stuff and the hammer dropped from above? Yankee dude can confirm.

Yeah, Australia is still fucked up, and then there's this bitch which everyone thinks is cool, stupid people in NZ still don't get the fact that it's next for them.

No most of that occurred between the wars but what difference does it make, if the conditions aren’t right then change the conditions with whatever, pandemic, civil unrest, climate, economic there’s always something they can work with

Reactions: Sako man
Opposition Leader Matthew Guy described the proposed laws as "the most extreme, dangerous and excessive laws ever brought before our state".
Mr Guy has accused Mr Andrews of trying to "grant himself unchecked power" and the state government of trying to make it easier to control Victorians' lives.
"Under these laws, Victorians face a $21,909 fine for failing to wear a face mask and business a $109,044 fine if a customer fails to check-in properly," he said.

A mod claimed that I made threats against the wonderful Stasi of Australia. I didn't shit post anything. Nor did I make any threats.
Well either way, looks like we got a thread back where we can discuss the insanity that's going on down there. All good👍

FYI for peer to peer communications of more sensitive material I recommend "Signal" which has time sensitive disappearing messages and Protonmail which has some good security features, the fed bois don't like those apps.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
was talking to a mate yesterday, his mate suggested it is all about the coco pass that one has been jabbed. if everyone bent over like a champion they would have nothing to throw at the people. once the resistance was evident they made it about the oh so dangerous virus and the pass was the only thing that could save them. it's all about going digital and how everything digital is about them having total control over us.

I'm not sure our legal system can be trusted.

It can't be when there's no deliberation.

I'm not entirely familiar with parliamentary procedure. How exactly is a bill (what we call a proposed law in the US) drafted, agreed upon by both houses of parliament, and published as law in your system?

Maybe the very nice cordial people under communist rules will get fed up like this guy?

Have you considered that it was not a lone actor that did that? Instead it was a hit by the Chinese government because the guy was leaking information. Serves as a warning to others?? Gives international deniability to China.

Look past the obvious. There was a reason why the state media ran that story and it wasn’t for the poor official.

Maybe the very nice cordial people under communist rules will get fed up like this guy?
We used to give medals to heroes who kill communists. Since they don’t recognize human beings or natural rights I afford them the very same. No different than shooting a venomous snake on your kid’s playground.

1984 is so hot right now :eek: :devilish:

Morons still think China's social score system is only really used in china , variations of the these are being used around the globe

India supposed largest democracy Aadhar is just a slight mod of the same , elites are pushing hard to enact the same model world wide

I guess the only place you will not need a digital id for is at the ballot box ,and you can just imagine how a defense contractor selling these will ban you from access to xyz because you violated xyz term of service by not being woke enough kinda like tech giants do now.

It can't be when there's no deliberation.

I'm not entirely familiar with parliamentary procedure. How exactly is a bill (what we call a proposed law in the US) drafted, agreed upon by both houses of parliament, and published as law in your system?
We (NZ) have a single house system, with the check being Royal assent for the bill, given by the Governor General as the Queens representative in NZ. Once Royal assent is given, the bill becomes an act.

The way the system was meant to work is that the only power the Queen has is that of withholding assent for bills, at which point the Parliament is dissolved and an election has to be called. The balance of power was that the Armed Forces swore their oath to the Queen, but were paid by Parliament - and the Army act, which released the money had to be passed annually. Thus, a Government had to be formed quickly or no money for the Army, who would stop turning up for work.

This power has only once been exercised in the Commonwealth (I believe), when Gough Whitlam's government was dissolved in Australia in 1975.

The (biggest, but not only) problem now in NZ is that the current Government was elected with an absolute majority, and feel they are untouchable electorally - so do what they want. I've lived and worked all over the world, and love NZ. I just don't feel this is the place I grew up in any longer.