• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What happened to the Australia in complete tyranny thread???

When they gave up their guns, they lost the ability to be a threat to the government. Why do you think the Dems want gun control so badly? Don’t give up you guns America, or we will be in the same shape here.
Ok here is how it actually is,
There were large protests, our PM spoke at a rally in a bullet proof vest,
(many say when he finally croaks we will have a new public urinal that will be well used)
Semi auto's were banned anyway.
Owners were threatened with prison rape by the government via full page adds in newspapers if they didn't comply.

Registration became a thing as did safe storage.

Pre the 96 fiasco firearms were considered sporting goods & were available in department stores & most good sporting goods stores.

As a kid in cadets where I lived, we used to shoot a bit & even march with 303's in public view as well as travel with them occasionally in the back of army trucks etc, it was no big deal in the 80's.
I think some would shit themselves if they saw a few trucks loaded with armed teenagers now, even with the Uniforms .
(we never had ammo outside of a range)

I don't think anyone really knows how many guns were here pre 96 but there are plenty of legally owned firearms now.

We have the same "guns are bad" media here as you get there & hopefully you will get to keep all of your toys.

Media down here keeps telling us that 70-80% plus are jabbed but unless I just associate with the unjabbed I'd say that number is exaggerated.
A lot of people are not happy.
Although many are succumbing to the pressure of losing there income & freedom if they do not comply.
( non stop pro jab media campaign where I live)

I wish you & us luck, we both need it.

Media down here keeps telling us that 70-80% plus are jabbed but unless I just associate with the unjabbed I'd say that number is exaggerated.
A lot of people are not happy.
Although many are succumbing to the pressure of losing there income & freedom if they do not comply.
( non stop pro jab media campaign where I live)

I wish you & us luck, we both need it.
This is very concerning as the tactics employed there can and will be released here, if so it's going to be State vs. State. Some governors have signed anti vaccine mandate laws and some like Newsom in California are pushing it hard. It's a mess.

Really good interview with Dr. Robert Malone, somewhat related to Australia and what might be coming our way soon.

Reactions: 10ring'r
people suggest that australia is the testing ground for authoritarian rule.
they point to the fact that no other country seems to be complaining about what is happening, civil rights and all that...

they point to the fact that no other country seems to be complaining about what is happening, civil rights and all that...
Well, it's where american corporations first test their product sales. But if it's any indicator of what is to come for us then it's a bad deal. Those who still have firearms in Australia are ostensibly not upset enough to use them yet. If you take away food and housing then we will see, so far people seem to just be losing their jobs and civil liberties. Will we have the same reaction is hard to say. The bad guys seem to be cranking up the heat slowly so the frogs have been seemingly boiled out of any fight. Half my neighbors and ex friends think people who are unvaccinated are a threat to society, it's a very dangerous and precarious time in our history.

Well, it's where american corporations first test their product sales. But if it's any indicator of what is to come for us then it's a bad deal. Those who still have firearms in Australia are ostensibly not upset enough to use them yet. If you take away food and housing then we will see, so far people seem to just be losing their jobs and civil liberties. Will we have the same reaction is hard to say. The bad guys seem to be cranking up the heat slowly so the frogs have been seemingly boiled out of any fight. Half my neighbors and ex friends think people who are unvaccinated are a threat to society, it's a very dangerous and precarious time in our history.
the brainwashing is the worst part. people actually think kyle rittenhouse hunted and killed 3 black people.
it is insane and they are getting away with it (up to now).
when the enemy controls the narrative, and the "president" can say "vaccinated don't get covid" without being called out, how can you blame the sheep that listen to the bullshit every fucking day?

the brainwashing is the worst part. people actually think kyle rittenhouse hunted and killed 3 black people.
when the enemy controls the narrative, and the "president" can say "vaccinated don't get covid" without being called out, how can you blame the sheep that listen to the bullshit every fucking day?
Opera Snapshot_2021-11-14_181440_www.snipershide.com.png

Aboriginal Australian Wakkawakka tribe , Bevan Costello

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-14_182209_duckduckgo.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-14_182718_www.snipershide.com.png

Link to download before it's gone:

Shared September 10, 2021

Aboriginal elders and teenagers are leading the push to get more people in Queensland's Indigenous communities vaccinated.
Subscribe: http://ab.co/1svxLVE Read more here: https://ab.co/3BWqtF4

Cherbourg elder Uncle Bevan Costello this week received his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

"I feel more confident now that I'm fully vaccinated that if I come into contact with COVID I should be OK because I'm a diabetic," Uncle Bevan said.

Figures released earlier this week showed only 4.6 per cent of the Cherbourg population aged over 15 were fully vaccinated.

It's among the lowest vaccination rates in the nation.

ABC News provides around the clock coverage of news events as they break in Australia and abroad, including the latest coronavirus pandemic updates. It's news when you want it, from Australia's most trusted news organisation.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: theLBC

The history of biological warfare - PubMed Central (PMC)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC1326439
British distribute blankets from smallpox patients to native Americans: 1797: Napoleon floods the plains around Mantua, Italy, to enhance the spread of malaria: ... During the war, the Japanese army poisoned more than 1,000 water wells in Chinese villages to study cholera and typhus outbreaks. Japanese planes dropped plague-infested fleas over ...

“The United Nations are, in some ways, repeating the same tragic mistakes that created the climate crisis to begin with,” Grijalva said. “Climate change is the direct result of industrialized nations exploiting our world’s natural resources and violently stealing land from Indigenous and poor peoples.”

The “global vaccine apartheid” and high cost of travel prevent the full participation of Indigenous and poor communities, he said.

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-14_183147_duckduckgo.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-14_183258_duckduckgo.com.png

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2021-11-14_183147_duckduckgo.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2021-11-14_183147_duckduckgo.com.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC
That is crazy if people think that. Well, the sheep always get culled first.

Slippery slope and open to interpretation and abuse. Failure to support the Government's narrative could very well mean you'll be declared not a fit and proper person. Queensland's definition under the Weapon's act but most states in Australia have similar.

A fit and proper person

You will not be considered a fit and proper person under the Weapons Act 1990 if you been convicted of any of the following and discharged from custody on sentence in the last 5 years—offences relating to:

• misusing drugs
  • using or threatening to use violence
  • using, carrying, discharging or possessing a weapon.
Likewise, if you have been named as a respondent in a domestic violence order (other than a temporary protection order), you will not be considered a fit and proper person under the Act.

We also consider the following for whether you are a fit and proper person:

• your mental and physical fitness
  • whether you have provided anything false or misleading on or with your application
  • criminal intelligence or other information about you
  • the public interest.
When you apply for a weapons licence, you must let us know if you have ever suffered any medical conditions, such as:

• serious eye or vision impairment
  • conditions causing seizures
  • brain injuries or neurological conditions
  • physical impairment
  • psychiatric, psychological or emotional problems.
You may have to provide more detail and a doctor’s certificate.

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
So post-AUKUS, how does that affect the players in the video?

you'll have to ask them, frankly i have zero fucks to give right at this moment. i have more to think about than dipshits playing politics. i have my father who is gravely ill and my wife who recently went through breast cancer surgery. and no dont be sorry, people get old and people get sick, right now i'm in that boat where i have more on my plate than i care to give a fuck whats happening with politics in this country. election time is when the pen hits the paper and we'll see if australia will follow suit with what happened in 2020 there.

Reactions: SDBguy95
you'll have to ask them, frankly i have zero fucks to give right at this moment. i have more to think about than dipshits playing politics. i have my father who is gravely ill and my wife who recently went through breast cancer surgery. and no dont be sorry, people get old and people get sick, right now i'm in that boat where i have more on my plate than i care to give a fuck whats happening with politics in this country. election time is when the pen hits the paper and we'll see if australia will follow suit with what happened in 2020 there.
I don't feel sorry for you since you ask me not to, however I want you to know that there are two people on the other side of the planet who feel your pain and the pain your loved ones are in.

I want you and them to know that even if we never meet we love you dearly and are hurting for you and that we will give our prayers, with whatever power God has to help, even though we are worthless in every way but for the grace God has given us.

I hope we meet someday, but until then I love you brother.

You have a place here in Arizona should you need one, I'm not coming to OZ. ;)

I pretty much run on +8 GMT so hit me up if you ever want, I'm more on your time than Arizona for the most part.

That's a tough row to hoe, you're not alone though.

Last edited:
Am I to understand that they are rounding up the Aboriginal people and taking them to a concentration camp against their will, sort of like our government did a hundred years ago?

Holy shit!!!
Yes, according to the article.

a8ad43473c8a87cb.jpeg

But if you have been keeping up with the news. Australia is just a drop in the bucket for these fuckers. Austria, the Netherlands, and (Germany soon) are in full lockdown, mandatory covid pass, and moving to mandatory vaccination no exceptions. From there Ireland, Italy, Maldives, and I hear France is adopting harsher measures . The powers that be are going full press.

At least they are really fighting back in the Netherlands, I guess some people even got shot by police. Question is when will it arrive at our shores and bust out to this degree.
iu-2.jpeg
iu.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MtnGhost

Austria and Germany are right there with them.

When Germany puts out the statement "By January everyone will be vaccinated, cured or dead" people should realize Dr Mengele smiles from his grave.

I keep hearing about this, but can't find legal precedent or even a court filing for it, just that document which references itself.

I don't know the Vic system all that well.

I keep hearing about this, but can't find legal precedent or even a court filing for it, just that document which references itself.

I don't know the Vic system all that well.
Well if it looks like bullshit and it smells like bullshit than it's probably bullshit.
Governments don't get charged with treason because they're the fuckers making the rules.
Look at the nazis, everything they did was legal.
When did people become so fucking gullible and naive?

Well if it looks like bullshit and it smells like bullshit than it's probably bullshit.
Governments don't get charged with treason because they're the fuckers making the rules.
Yup. My thoughts exactly. All I want is to verify and fact check things, and I can't verify the Andrews one.

Yup. My thoughts exactly. All I want is to verify and fact check things, and I can't verify the Andrews one.
What's really got me scratching my head is how something with no sources or any real evidence just gets accepted as truth because it's what people want to hear.
Like I can understand wanting to believe something is true but I can't understand believing something is true because you want it to be.
Maybe people were always like this 🤷‍♀️

What's really got me scratching my head is how something with no sources or any real evidence just gets accepted as truth because it's what people want to hear.
Like I can understand wanting to believe something is true but I can't understand believing something is true because you want it to be.
Maybe people were always like this 🤷‍♀️
People have always been like this.

Reactions: MCSO1357

we dont have govts here, we have corporations posing as govts.

SA labor party https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=48233806788

NSW labor party https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=36192855036

VIC police https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=63446481493

NSW police https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=43408613180

NSW shooter fishers & farmers party https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=36480768526

united australia party https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=62483931277

NSW greens party https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=59092022462

SA police https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=93799021552

Australia ONE party https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=46121251269

commonwealth of australia https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=98724451651

every single political party or organisation is a registered company and is registered for gst. look up any govt organisation, one will find that the older parties or govt depts all registered as companies from the 1st of November 1999, 5 days before we had a referendum to piss the queen off or keep her. the overwhelming majority voted to keep her this is why the lawsuit on dictator dan, others are coming. and theyre all registered for gst. look up any council, here when they merged they created new registrations for the mergers of councils about 4-5 years ago. i still havent seen any gst on my council rates. any aussie ever see gst on their fines from the cops, speed cameras, council rates or anything govt related have a gst content? this leads back to what was said on war castles.

shit is hiding in plain sight. prove me wrong.

I do get and understand all that. The way Australia has been run in the last half century is piss-poor.

I will play the devil's advocate now. When GST was introduced, ANY electronic form of payment required by law, to be GST registered if they do over a Certain amount of transactions per week, month, quarter or year, or financial amount. (To stop eBay online stores, cheap junk shop importers, etc).

The law the way it was written covered everything, and a legal-hawk-eye said he didn't have to pay some govt body (maybe council rates ??, I'd have to dig to find the court case) didn't have to pay the bill as they were not gst / tax compliant. Thus, all govt departments get a gst / ATN / CTN and ABN, to comply, rather than rewrite a whole bunch of by-laws which people would exploit. Like they do in USA.

In USA you can make a company called "National (whatever) company" and it's legit. Can't do that in Au, and can't use a bunch of things, such as state title, city names, national, Australia or Australia's, etc.. you need govt permission to do it (some exist, like national Australia bank, etc..)

To the point, Australia is a sinking ship because MANY Aussies, like myself, just want to be left alone. Let us live our lives in peace, and we also don't care what you do with your life, as long as it doesn't effect me directly. If you protest and block the streets and I can't get to work, then that directly effects me and I'll be upset.

The LRP's in this world relied on us being quiet, and slowly got into political office, in the police, etc.. and they are like Scientology, the infested everything.
Now we have to protest and get active and out of our comfort zones when all we really want is.... To be left alone.

LRP = leftist racist pedophile. Because that's what they are.

Reactions: NoDopes
every single political party or organisation is a registered company and is registered for gst. look up any govt organisation, one will find that the older parties or govt depts all registered as companies from the 1st of November 1999
The Australian Government has a policy that Commonwealth Departments of State, Departments of Parliament and statutory agencies must have an ABN and be registered for GST.

Government agencies can apply for an Australian business number (ABN) and other tax registrations by completing an Application for ABN registration for government organisations (NAT 2946).

The form allows government agencies to apply for:
  • an ABN
  • goods and services tax (GST)
  • fuel tax credits
  • pay as you go (PAYG) withholding
  • a tax file number (TFN).
https://www.ato.gov.au/business/gov...tail/gst-and-machinery-of-government-changes/

5 days before we had a referendum to piss the queen off or keep her. the overwhelming majority voted to keep her this is why the lawsuit on dictator dan, others are coming.
The 1999 referendum? Dan Andrews was first elected as a politician in 2002 what's the connection?

and theyre all registered for gst. look up any council, here when they merged they created new registrations for the mergers of councils about 4-5 years ago. i still havent seen any gst on my council rates. any aussie ever see gst on their fines from the cops, speed cameras, council rates or anything govt related have a gst content?
Look harder?
Here is the QLD police collecting $12 odd million from customers and paying $35 odd million to suppliers in 2020.

https://www.police.qld.gov.au/sites/default/files/2020-09/10-QPS-AR-19-20_Financial-Statements.pdf

we dont have govts here, we have corporations posing as govts.

SA labor party https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=48233806788

NSW labor party https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=36192855036

VIC police https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=63446481493

NSW police https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=43408613180

NSW shooter fishers & farmers party https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=36480768526

united australia party https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=62483931277

NSW greens party https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=59092022462

SA police https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=93799021552

Australia ONE party https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=46121251269

commonwealth of australia https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=98724451651

every single political party or organisation is a registered company and is registered for gst. look up any govt organisation, one will find that the older parties or govt depts all registered as companies from the 1st of November 1999, 5 days before we had a referendum to piss the queen off or keep her. the overwhelming majority voted to keep her this is why the lawsuit on dictator dan, others are coming. and theyre all registered for gst. look up any council, here when they merged they created new registrations for the mergers of councils about 4-5 years ago. i still havent seen any gst on my council rates. any aussie ever see gst on their fines from the cops, speed cameras, council rates or anything govt related have a gst content? this leads back to what was said on war castles.

shit is hiding in plain sight. prove me wrong.

All political parties in Australia are required to be registered for GST as part of the electoral commission requirements for party registration, and it is also used so for tax reasons so that when you donate to a political party, it is tax-deductible for you come tax time as a "donation".

In other shitty Aust news, the WA gumbyment will pass a new bill next week allowing firearm prohibition orders to be issued (same as NSWPOL and VICPOL have currently) only worse. As part of the new laws, they are making it illegal to "modify your firearm" this can include just changing the scope or a drop in stock or adding a mag kit without being licensed armoured and carrying a 14yr sentence.
Same thing if you are found with plans for building a firearm, 14yr jail.
They are also making it illegal to reload your own ammo unless you get a "license to manufacture ammunition" again 14yr sentence.

As Mcsucken has majority of the house and senate in WA, the bill will pass unaltered.

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
Whaaaa ? So what if you have altered a firearm previously, by attaching an after market pic-rail and a self timing muzzle brake ? And what if you have 500 hand loads sitting there ?

Again I'll say this. Police are corrupt and useless as fuk if they decide to do their job by having to turn law abiding citizens into criminals. That is NOT how police are designed to work.

Reactions: deersniper
They roll it out sounds all warm and fuzzy saying "it's just for targeting the bikie gangs" but just like in Vic and NSW, they will throw it at anybody they don't like or who publicly calls criticism against the government of the day, just like Aussie Kossak got ut against him after he started making all the videos against the premier and police minister/commissioner.

16H. Manufacturer’s Licence
(1) A Manufacturer’s Licence entitles the holder, on the premises named and identified in that licence, to —
(a) manufacture firearms, major firearm parts or ammunition of the kind specified in that licence; and
(b) sell or otherwise dispose of those firearms, major firearm parts and ammunition; and
(c) manufacture a prohibited firearm accessory that is the subject of an approval granted by the Commissioner under section 16I(3) and endorsed on that licence under section 16I(6); and
(d) sell or otherwise dispose of that prohibited firearm accessory to a person who can lawfully possess a prohibited firearm accessory under this Act.

23AC. Unauthorised manufacture of firearms and other things
(1) A person who manufactures a firearm, major firearm part, prohibited firearm accessory or ammunition commits a crime unless the person is authorised by a licence under this Act to do so. Penalty for this subsection: imprisonment for 14 years.
(2) This section applies whether or not the firearm, major firearm part, prohibited firearm accessory or ammunition is, or could form part of, a functioning firearm, major firearm part, prohibited firearm accessory or ammunition.
23AD. Unauthorised repair of firearms and other things A person who repairs a firearm, major firearm part or prohibited firearm accessory commits a crime unless the person is authorised by a licence under this Act to do so. Penalty: imprisonment for 14 years