• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What happened to the Australia in complete tyranny thread???

Well either way, looks like we got a thread back where we can discuss the insanity that's going on down there. All goodđź‘Ť

FYI for peer to peer communications of more sensitive material I recommend "Signal" which has time sensitive disappearing messages and Protonmail which has some good security features, the fed bois don't like those apps.
beware signal!

itsatrap.jpg

Matthew Rosenfeld, known as Moxie Marlinspike, is an American entrepreneur, cryptographer, and computer security researcher. Marlinspike is the creator of Signal, co-founder of the Signal Foundation, and serves as the CEO of Signal Messenger Llc

This New World Order theory seems to have some merit. US government with open borders will lead to welfare critical finance point, fucking with our energy independence, vax mandate causing mass disruptions in all sectors, spending our future Tax dollars in the multiple trillions will lead to financial ruins. The only way out will be massive government intervention, a.k.a. Great Reset.

How many will gown down without a fight?

This New World Order theory seems to have some merit. US government with open borders will lead to welfare critical finance point, fucking with our energy independence, vax mandate causing mass disruptions in all sectors, spending our future Tax dollars in the multiple trillions will lead to financial ruins. The only way out will be massive government intervention, a.k.a. Great Reset.

How many will gown down without a fight?
Far too many.....

discusses his vaccine where straya .gov refuses to give him authorization for his vaccine and a strayan company refuses to make it here.

first day that he's not allowed into work because he refuses to take the "approved" jab.

Reactions: Sako man
My cousin died two days after getting the jab, another one has been in hospital for two weeks with blood clots. But these people just keep getting injected with this poison.

(Shakes head) Injecting it into kids is just pure evil.
My uncle who had heart issues already died a month after his last jab, and my father had a D-Dimer test that was in the 2k, they thought he had massive clots because of that reading, this was as well after his second jab. It's a mess.

On a separate note I was turned away today from a restaurant because I didn't have my vaccine card, I told them they were insane. It just keeps getting worse.

Reactions: rydah
My uncle who had heart issues already died a month after his last jab, and my father had a D-Dimer test that was in the 2k, they thought he had massive clots because of that reading, this was as well after his second jab. It's a mess.

On a separate note I was turned away today from a restaurant because I didn't have my vaccine card, I told them they were insane. It just keeps getting worse.
Sorry to hear that man, not a nice feeling being treated like a second class citizen by your own countrymen.

Sorry to hear that man, not a nice feeling being treated like a second class citizen by your own countrymen.
Yeah really. It was my get in the back of the bus moment I guess. They did say with kinda a smirk I could eat outside, it's raining and cold today, nice way to rub it in. So they will take my money but I have to eat outside in the fucking rain, hell no. The segregation is totally Marxist and purposeful.

Reactions: MadDuner
I have a customer who had a stroke 2 weeks after his 2nd Pfizer jab. Doctors said it was unrelated.

He is in therapy learning to speak again. Conversations on the phone (issues with licence) are hard.

Reactions: rydah
Yeah really. It was my get in the back of the bus moment I guess. They did say with kinda a smirk I could eat outside, it's raining and cold today, nice way to rub it in. So they will take my money but I have to eat outside in the fucking rain, hell no. The segregation is totally Marxist and purposeful.

Sneeze right in front of them before you turn around to leave

Curious as to what amateur radio band(s) and frequencies that you Aussies are using for communications. I would like to listen here in the States, if the ionosphere will cooperate. 10, 15, 20 meters?..............Thanks
In normal times you can talk to Australia on 10 meters with 5 watts. With the sunspot activity the way it is, I haven't talked to Australia on phone on any band in a long, long time. If you do it'll be on 20 meters I bet, or maybe 40 if you have a really bad ass antenna.

Reactions: rady

Make dinner reservations for a large group, about 10 minutes before your reservation time, call and let them know a member of your group can't find their jab card, sorry, but you'll have to cancel.......

• Haha
after mentioning "war castles n w o" on here a while back and many on here having viewed it, i began last week to study the language. we have a postal judge (if i remember that right) here in AU to claim ones live-life. there have been at least 3 instances in the courts, that i know of, here that the corrupt corporate system has not been able to win against the people. one instance was mentioned last night and the people were in the meeting to confirm with glee their win after fighting the system for 10 years. the more that wake up to whats happening to them, the quicker the corrupt corporate system will collapse. yes it does sound far fetched yet it all makes perfect sense with what they've hiding in plain sight.

this is a video from long ago and what happened here

the year 1999 isn't just important in US history, it is also important in AU history if people find what has been hiding in plain sight.

this picture depicts exactly what will happen when the people learn the truth as to what has happened over the past 21 years

we the people.jpg

how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? that is the question.

You know what the answer is.
This is freaking terrifying! Any ass clowns that say it's all conspiracy theory need to STFU!

We are all going to be facing it. Aussies are the petri dish right now.
A lion with no teeth or claws is not the king.

Australian military is not happy with China, but Australia's politicians are probably very cozy with the CCPs yuan.
If anyone has any in-depth information or articles on this topic please post it.

I am curious about if a connection exists there.

From what I have heard there is tension between the two due to Australia pushing China to explain/take responsibility over the virus. This lead to political and economic responses.

I’m starting to wonder if China is behind some of the responses taking place in certain areas.

This could be a total tinfoil hat theory.

If anyone has any in-depth information or articles on this topic please post it.

From what I have heard there is tension between the two due to Australia pushing China to explain/take responsibility over the virus. This lead to political and economic responses.

I’m starting to wonder if China is behind some of the responses taking place in certain areas.

No tinfoil hat at all.

Australia is the largest western threat in the region to the CCP, tensions have been at an all time high since the Scarborough Shoal bases were built in the dark of night in the south China seas. It's a fact that there are CCP connections to Antifa and BLM funding and those are used as tools for National intra social upheaval and distraction. As well look at all of the US politicians pushing draconian mandates here like Newsome, and Biden himself and most have had ties to Communist China. Newsom through his many so called failed business dealings like the 500mil to Neo for masks, and Biden through his son Hunter.

All you have to do is think who has the most to benifit if Australia is weakened.

Last edited:
I’m just thinking maybe China skips Taiwan and takes out Australia first.
No, they have no plans to do so, at least in the next ten years, they know occupying Australia would be a blood bath for them. Though relatively small for the region Australias military is very well trained and has the latest American equipment. For firepower Australia ranks 19 of 140 modern nations.

The CCP wants Taiwan really bad, and if you visit Taipei you will understand why they want it so bad. When I was in Beijing in 2009 the only channel I got in my hotel was pumping in propaganda 24/7 of how the evil Taiwanese stole Chinese culture and national treasures and how they need them back to be fulfilled. But really the reason is they can't stand the fact that there is a successful, industrious, and frankly beautiful nation across the water from them comprised of Ex Chinese nationals, Taiwan is everything China wants to be, except with exception of the democracy, and rule of law.

Australian military is not happy with China, but Australia's politicians are probably very cozy with the CCPs yuan.
Pretty much correct, both major parties have members involved with China. This is a member of the current government.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladys_Liu

China started fucking with Australian imports a couple years before covid.
What you have to understand is that Australia is basically a third world economy with a foundation of mining, agriculture and tourism, there is very little manufacturing or technology. You could make clear arguments of our government actually sabotaging the manufacturing and technology sectors here.
So what happens is Australia will say something China doesn't like a suddenly something like this happens.

On 1 January 2019, the tariff on Australian wine fell to zero, giving Australia a 14% tariff advantage over competitors. Under zero tariff, Australia's share of China's total bottled wine imports increased from 28% in 2018 to 37% in 2019 in value terms.

Australian exports of bottled wine to China are expected to cease under a 167% AD duty
https://www.awe.gov.au/abares/research-topics/trade/australian-wine-in-china

But also bear in mind Australia is mining iron ore and coal hand over fist and selling it China, so we are responsible for a lot of their electricity and steel and that's a particular teat no one wants to get off for the foreseeable future, potential enemy or not.

They hate each other as far as I know despite having same political philosophy in regards to citizens.
Looks like we are moving in that direction.

Pretty much correct, both major parties have members involved with China. This is a member of the current government.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladys_Liu

China started fucking with Australian imports a couple years before covid.
What you have to understand is that Australia is basically a third world economy with a foundation of mining, agriculture and tourism, there is very little manufacturing or technology. You could make clear arguments of our government actually sabotaging the manufacturing and technology sectors here.
No good man! Politicians are the problem.

Reactions: Eostech
So what is the current state of affairs in Melbourne / Victoria.

I've been sick and on a bunch of codeine for the last couple days thought I might have the cv19 but no way near that bad, was getting worried about day three.

Posts may be looney (er). But done with the codeine now.

• Haha
So what happens is Australia will say something China doesn't like a suddenly something like this happens.
This is what happened after Whitlam's labor stooges signed the UN Lima Declaration in 1975 which effectively put a stop to Australian manufacturing (prior to this Australia was pretty much self-sufficient in goods fully manufactured in Aust from cars to whitegoods and everything else)
The Lima agreement was to force developed countries to stop homegrown manufacturing and send it to all the third world countries for "wealth sharing".
This in turn boosted China to the front of a manufacturing powerhouse as companies gladly sent everything over there for their extremely low wages, unionless workforces and high quantity manufacturing. Australia has since become dependant on imported goods and the greenies have tied their hands on red and green tape to get any new major factories approved such as steel and aluminium smelting, let alone the manufacturing bases that would utilise such smelting plants.

This is what happened after Whitlam's labor stooges signed the UN Lima Declaration in 1975 which effectively put a stop to Australian manufacturing (prior to this Australia was pretty much self-sufficient in goods fully manufactured in Aust from cars to whitegoods and everything else)
The Lima agreement was to force developed countries to stop homegrown manufacturing and send it to all the third world countries for "wealth sharing".
This in turn boosted China to the front of a manufacturing powerhouse as companies gladly sent everything over there for their extremely low wages, unionless workforces and high quantity manufacturing. Australia has since become dependant on imported goods and the greenies have tied their hands on red and green tape to get any new major factories approved such as steel and aluminium smelting, let alone the manufacturing bases that would utilise such smelting plants.
Remind you much of pre WW2?