• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What happened to the Australia in complete tyranny thread???

9B872B3D-281D-48D1-9899-6DBD1CCFE3DA.jpeg

Your video isn't working.

Also.. https://dailylists.magistratesvic.com.au/EFAS/CaseSearch I can't find anything on dictator Andrews at Myrtleford court.
case is suppressed. case number 2021/00871, i think, was told case number tonight but didnt write it down.

court case was live. once finished for the day its invisible or they delete it. its about appeals from previous supreme court case.

Reactions: Jim Out and iceng
“accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.”

Ever heard these words? Not familiar with the situation in Australia, but the omicron is the same thing as the delta is the same thing as the original is no worse than the seasonal flu. The narrative fell apart about June/July 2020 certainly well before the start of ‘21. They’re just keep rolling with it and it’ll keep coming unless, well maybe just read the quote again

Reactions: mtrmn and Tokay444
SA police said I couldn't have a pistol. I said I could. They wouldn't even accept my permit being submitted.

I (sort of) sued them, took them to SACat (tribunal). Anyway, the case didn't exactly go according to the master plan. So now the case is being appealed in the supreme court to overturn the judgement.

I won. The police lost. Now the are trying to appeal the judgement.

Their claim is Ruger charger 9mm pistol is a rifle, because you use 2 hands to hold it, and the firearm act in SA is "handgun", and you hold a charger with 2 handS, plural. Its a handsgun, so it's not a handgun, by deduction it must be a rifle.

That was their entire case. SACat ruling, all 12 pages of it basically told them to suck eggs.

Supreme Court in SA only hears cases if there is exception to the law. Some sort of "discovery" or whatever. You can't appeal based on feels or "not liking that it didn't go your way".

Their appeal grounds is "it didn't go our way". Also "particularly suited to criminal use". It's less concealable, bulkier, heavier, everything screams "this is a range use firearm" but my feels, they be hurt.

Not even joking.

Their claim is Ruger charger 9mm pistol is a rifle, because you use 2 hands to hold it, and the firearm act in SA is "handgun", and you hold a charger with 2 handS, plural. Its a handsgun, so it's not a handgun, by deduction it must be a rifle.

Not even joking.
This sounds exactly like the ATF rulings here on Vert. grips.

I hate to illustrate with a joke, but apparently vaginal gratification with a firearm is a "thing".....

....wasn't fully aware until this thread;

THOT shot in the twat

What would it be if you didn't hold it with "any" hands at all?

It's the wrist brace argument, SBR if shouldered?

Congrats on your win, keep grinding those bastards down!

SA police said I couldn't have a pistol. I said I could. They wouldn't even accept my permit being submitted.

I (sort of) sued them, took them to SACat (tribunal). Anyway, the case didn't exactly go according to the master plan. So now the case is being appealed in the supreme court to overturn the judgement.

That was their entire case. SACat ruling, all 12 pages of it basically told them to suck eggs.

Supreme Court in SA only hears cases if there is exception to the law. Some sort of "discovery" or whatever. You can't appeal based on feels or "not liking that it didn't go your way".

Their appeal grounds is "it didn't go our way". Also "particularly suited to criminal use". It's less concealable, bulkier, heavier, everything screams "this is a range use firearm" but my feels, they be hurt.

Not even joking.

Did anyone mention pistols in a chassis during your first go at it? What is SAPol decree around those?

dim sim dans court case was thrown out. from what i read, people acted like royal pork chops on the live stream. the system corrupt much? civil unrest like europe should fix things, but people need to wake the fuck up...

Reactions: 10ring'r