• CONTEST: Back to school!

Join the contest below and share a picture of your kid or college student out at the range, cleaning their rifle, or shooting at a target!

Join contest
  • Having trouble using the site?

Post any issues in the thread below or reach out directly to support!

View thread Contact support

Maggie’s What's Your View II

E556D8F3-868E-454E-B16F-334FCB31B5BA.jpeg

Handful of friends lost their homes. Redding is fucked. All started by a dude towing a trailer who had a blowout and wouldn’t pull over, throwing sparks. Over 500 structures burned as of 4pm today

View attachment 6926879

Handful of friends lost their homes. Redding is fucked. All started by a dude towing a trailer who had a blowout and wouldn’t pull over, throwing sparks. Over 500 structures burned as of 4pm today
View attachment 6926879

Great pic, stunning. But have a hard time clicking “Like” when folks lives, dwellings, livelihood, etc... are being lost. Again, great post, and no offense.

Finally the yard follies have ended, for the most part. Inspected, covered up, now get yer chit outta here.

So get in yer shovel

And use yer thumb and snag yer other bucket, n go. :LOL: And thx fer stopping by.

And then it was moving day fer me Eldest. Time to save some $ for a bit and come home while working and taking a full load in College to finish up his BA, then on to his Masters. We're good with that. Welcome back from across the River, Son. :LOL:

His "Little Brother" was happy to help out before he had to go to work. (y)

Until they started screwing around like they always do.

Then outta the blue "Little Brother" takes an unauthorized Coffee Break? WTF? (n)

Stopped off on the way outta Astoria and found a front guard screw for the new 7MM and it actually fit !! (y)(y) That was a good thing. Then passed this place on the East end of Astoria. Who knew? lmfao

Good weekend, even if I didn't get as much "ME" time in as I'd liked. All good. :cool:

Finally the yard follies have ended, for the most part. Inspected, covered up, now get yer chit outta here.

So get in yer shovel

And use yer thumb and snag yer other bucket, n go. :LOL: And thx fer stopping by.

And then it was moving day fer me Eldest. Time to save some $ for a bit and come home while working and taking a full load in College to finish up his BA, then on to his Masters. We're good with that. Welcome back from across the River, Son. :LOL:

His "Little Brother" was happy to help out before he had to go to work. (y)

Until they started screwing around like they always do.

Then outta the blue "Little Brother" takes an unauthorized Coffee Break? WTF? (n)

Stopped off on the way outta Astoria and found a front guard screw for the new 7MM and it actually fit !! (y)(y) That was a good thing. Then passed this place on the East end of Astoria. Who knew? lmfao

Good weekend, even if I didn't get as much "ME" time in as I'd liked. All good. :cool:

Cool ya got to spend some time with the boys? Bonus ya found the part for the 7mag? Get’r done?

Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04
View attachment 6927595

So while my view was through the windshield of a truck for 13 hours today, Jamie took Cash shooting. Guy gets more range time than me!

Not to be a massive dick, but you might need to discuss with her what goes where and how on a line, as in not in front of the line, in front of the shooter, pointed at him, and in battery, about a foot forward and to the side of the right leg of the bipod. Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Looks like somebody was up on the North Fork of the South Platte..........

Or please tell what river if not, looks great

TimeSublime. Im out the next couple weeks with a mini vacation with momma and then the future in-laws in town. We should meet up for a beer or shooting (not in that order....).

Reactions: timesublime
Yep, skipped Shaffer's Junction for the old Foxton road route to the "Deckers" range. Sounds good, I'm motor T for my mom's radiation for the next couple of weeks, but I am open for meeting after that. I will pm my number.

A while back, I was at work and my wife called me while she was shopping at Home Depot. They had some cabinets on clearance and she thought they might work in the reloading room. Think about that... The wife calls to encourage me to buy something for the reloading room. Ain't she a keeper?

So after work, we go back and they are still there, so I picked up two wall cabinets, about 5' wide, 2' tall, 1' deep. Perfect. I plan to store brass and bullets in them, so I decided to make some angle brackets to add support. So I was out in the garage, sawing, gluing, routing, etc., when USPS drops off a box full of Warner Flatlines. It was like a reloading party in the garage.

CV3B9798ed.jpg

CV3B9814ed.jpg

CV3B9801ed.jpg

CV3B9811ed.jpg

CV3B9810ed.jpg

Some clowns just refuse to stay in line.

CV3B9807ed.jpg

A while back, I was at work and my wife called me while she was shopping at Home Depot. They had some cabinets on clearance and she thought they might work in the reloading room. Think about that... The wife calls to encourage me to buy something for the reloading room. Ain't she a keeper?

So after work, we go back and they are still there, so I picked up two wall cabinets, about 5' wide, 2' tall, 1' deep. Perfect. I plan to store brass and bullets in them, so I decided to make some angle brackets to add support. So I was out in the garage, sawing, gluing, routing, etc., when USPS drops off a box full of Warner Flatlines. It was like a reloading party in the garage.

View attachment 6928024

View attachment 6928026
View attachment 6928027

View attachment 6928025

View attachment 6928028

Some clowns just refuse to stay in line.

View attachment 6928029
You hit the lottery, Brother! :) There's truth to the saying" behind every good man is a better woman"