Maggie’s What's Your View II

Oil, season add thime, roasmary , onoin and bacon, hit them with some lemon.
High heat pan roast them till a little scorched.

Sounds libtard I know , but is awsome and quick.
Just in case your bored and want to crank it up a notch.
Good with venison btw.

Reactions: 1J04 and RNWRKNP
Visited Carillon Park in Dayton yesterday and it's an amazing place with incredible artifacts. Here's the Wright brothers plane III.

i-jWctXwQ-XL.jpg

img]

Rainiest summer ever.
6 hours on the Ferris today.
Rewarding myself properly.

May green be the grass that you walk on,
May blue be the skies above you.
May pure be the joys that surround you,
May true be the hearts that love you.

View attachment 6929399

I'm gonna join ya, Tuck. Just got into Paradise Valley for a few weeks of fishing.
image.jpg
image.jpg

If you can’t have fun while your at it why bother? Do you wait till a hot chick is walking by that your son is staring at and ask him a long question with a hair lip accent?????

? True. Life is too short to be serious all the time. But, you’d wait a LONG time in Jones County for a hot chick to walk by, especially in Walmart. Most are well fed processed food market heifers or cutter cows. It’s disgusting.

Scored 850 plus Lapua .308 brass from the PX. 300 pieces are brand new in the box, all the same lot. The balance is once and twice fired. Mixed the fired brass together and started tumbling, finished last batch this morning. 500 + Lapua.

P8050249.JPG

The plan is to replicate a FGMM 175 load with 4064 and Sierra SMK's, then box and stash. Winters get long up here, one needs to plan ahead for projects when the days get short and the temps drop. On to powder and bullet shopping.

Scored 850 plus Lapua .308 brass from the PX. 300 pieces are brand new in the box, all the same lot. The balance is once and twice fired. Mixed the fired brass together and started tumbling, finished last batch this morning. 500 + Lapua.

View attachment 6929474

The plan is to replicate a FGMM 175 load with 4064 and Sierra SMK's, then box and stash. Winters get long up here, one needs to plan ahead for projects when the days get short and the temps drop. On to powder and bullet shopping.

I've done the same with Lapua with 168's and 175's. Just an FYI as a friend. Don't forget that the internal capacity while sleuthing between Federal and Lapua Cases 'will' show a difference during 'your' load development. I don't splurge on Lapua anymore. I just dope mine with FGMM cases.

What? A reloading post in Maggies? Who duh thunk. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck and report back if ya would. At least by PM. I wanna hear your results please. (y)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: RNWRKNP
This has been another expensive, rainy week, here at Chez Veer North in the Southeastern Pennsylvania Tropical Highlands. Fortunately, it's the last one that I'm laid up for. A month ago my podiatrist asked me what my plans were for the next month to month-and-a-half, because I wasn't going to be walking very much at all. So, we're fixing plumbing and stuffing a second living room that the old place didn't have. Joy, joy, and my pet projects get shoved by the wayside. Oh, yeah, and Volvo baby needed $1K plus for new shoes and a new windshield, too. Where does it end?

131626.jpg
131627.jpg

131628.jpg
131629.jpg

131631.jpg
131632.jpg

Sorry you're laid up my friend, but look on the bright side. You're getting a new Chair AND a Magic Carpet. ;) On a side note, That's some brutal fricking rain right there. Commonly referred to as "A Soaker". :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RNWRKNP
Shit that was me this morning. Went out looking for a bear and seen a grouse, rabbit and 6 deer. Nice morning for a drive though.

Nice shots my Brother from Pacific County. Those pics of mine were looking right over towards ya. Wish I coulda went all the way out to Hwy 6 to either Menlo or Pe Ell, but no. Dammit. Didn't see another Bear over the weekend but a few Grouse and Deer as well. Looks like it's gonna be a great year for Grouse !!! Looking forward to that. Love'm. Was back up in the high land, the places my Dad during hunting season would say "don't even look over there". I'm doing the same thing now. If it can't be brought down to a road below or we ain't got enough hay wire to pull it out, it ain't happening, unless it's "The One". ;) Good luck and give'm hell !! (y)

Reactions: Barneybdb
Yep, PNW alright.....
You doin’ any good ? Did the rain help ? (Seems to have) :cool:

Weather is helping a bit. Ain't gonna bitch about the fog, it's keeping the animals moving since it's not heating up bad up above. Yesterday was brutal. Hardly anything moving. A buddy knocked down a monster on Friday. He said it's got one helluva pumpkin head on it and should make the Book. Haven't had time to go see it, maybe tonight. He doesn't have a cell phone so hoping someone snapped a pic or two of it before being skinned.

Reactions: Barneybdb
I've done the same with Lapua with 168's and 175's. Just an FYI as a friend. Don't forget that the internal capacity while sleuthing between Federal and Lapua Cases 'will' show a difference during 'your' load development. I don't splurge on Lapua anymore. I just dope mine with FGMM cases.

What? A reloading post in Maggies? Who duh thunk. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck and report back if ya would. At least by PM. I wanna hear your results please. (y)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've run into the capacity issue with LC brass, that is some heavy stuff. I'll round up some Fed brass and weigh them out next to the Lapua. This will be the first time I've used a chronograph to work up a load, shooting for 2,600 to 2,650 fps. O.A.L. will be 2.800" so it will work in a 700 factory mag box.

Thanks for the heads up, plan on getting data squared away yet this year. Will be in touch.

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Sorry you're laid up my friend, but look on the bright side. You're getting a new Chair AND a Magic Carpet. ;) On a side note, That's some brutal fricking rain right there. Commonly referred to as "A Soaker". :ROFLMAO:

Sitting in it right now, with my feet on the accompanying hassock. She may never, ever dig me out of here.

Looks like a comfy one buddy. Tell me either the armrest has pew storage or at least the hassock. :giggle:

That's the coffee table: four storage hassocks. The ottoman has a zipper storage compartment in the bottom of it whose purpose we're not really sure about.

Less an end table not in the pic, and without the rug or the froo froo candle, but plus a big matching ottoman, what we got:

132508.png

I sure as hell wasn't expecting to do this all at once, but the transition from Point A to Point B and Point A staging needs have had us living with just about orange crates in the interim.

The delivery guys showed up today and immediately started to tell me in bad English about how they were coming in. I replied in good Spanish that they were going to do whatever in the fuck they were told because it had all been figured out beforehand. The language-deficit buffaloing factor went down to zero. Surprise, surprise.

That's the coffee table: four storage hassocks. The ottoman has a zipper storage compartment in the bottom of it whose purpose we're not really sure about.

Less an end table not in the pic, and without the rug or the froo froo candle, but plus a big matching ottoman, what we got:

132508.png

I sure as hell wasn't expecting to do this all at once, but the transition from Point A to Point B and Point A staging needs have had us living with just about orange crates in the interim.

The delivery guys showed up today and immediately started to tell me in bad English about how they were coming in. I replied in good Spanish that they were going to do whatever in the fuck they were told because it had all been figured out beforehand. The language-deficit buffaloing factor went down to zero. Surprise, surprise.

Gotta love it when the Spanish illiterate run into the literate??? Damn nice furniture and lay out amigo?

Reactions: 1J04

132508.png

I concur, looks beautiful. Momma gotta be smiling. Giver my best and congrats on style. Me likey. Like our Brother @RNWRKNP sed, it gotta be a real bitch when ya get smacked down with your own langy. I'm making my own words again, cuz I can. Anyone gotta problem with that? Anyone? @powdahound76 :ROFLMAO:

Liv'n large Brutha. (y)

Reactions: Sledge1 and RNWRKNP
I concur, looks beautiful. Momma gotta be smiling. Giver my best and congrats on style. Me likey. Like our Brother @RNWRKNP sed, it gotta be a real bitch when ya get smacked down with your own langy. I'm making my own words again, cuz I can. Anyone gotta problem with that? Anyone? @powdahound76 :ROFLMAO:

Liv'n large Brutha. (y)

Hey man, I'm like, okay, whatever. Don't even know how to say "How much for your sister" in 'Squatch. Get down with your bad non-hairy 'Squatch self.

Reactions: 1J04 and RNWRKNP
Nice shots my Brother from Pacific County. Those pics of mine were looking right over towards ya. Wish I coulda went all the way out to Hwy 6 to either Menlo or Pe Ell, but no. Dammit. Didn't see another Bear over the weekend but a few Grouse and Deer as well. Looks like it's gonna be a great year for Grouse !!! Looking forward to that. Love'm. Was back up in the high land, the places my Dad during hunting season would say "don't even look over there". I'm doing the same thing now. If it can't be brought down to a road below or we ain't got enough hay wire to pull it out, it ain't happening, unless it's "The One". ;) Good luck and give'm hell !! (y)
Yeah I love grouse season. Seem to have always done good in this area. The pics are from the north side of Pe ell. I haven’t been up the south side since weyco has permitted it. Don’t look like I have many more free weekend to run up there until elk season. We just bought a house so that’s taking up my time and money. Going to try and poke a deer up there with my bow. Been a couple years since I have done that.

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
A little more order for the disciplined mind of @THEIS ?

View attachment 6929604

Hi,

Are you trying to get me to block you so that I can keep my sanity????
Ummm sanity or friend...which is more important???? Well see you later sanity, I will catch you on the flip side.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb