• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Well fuck.

No view to talk about. Just a terrible, rotten, shitty day, one of the worst I have had. Top 5 rotten fuckers for sure.

And I have had a few doozies with losing a kids and babies. Never ever forget their little faces.

Thanks fellas, for giving me something to read I give a fuck about, and letting me hang it out a bit.

Fuck.
Hang in there. Tomorrow is a new day.

Well fuck.

No view to talk about. Just a terrible, rotten, shitty day, one of the worst I have had. Top 5 rotten fuckers for sure.

And I have had a few doozies with losing a kids and babies. Never ever forget their little faces.

Thanks fellas, for giving me something to read I give a fuck about, and letting me hang it out a bit.

Fuck.
Understand, hang in there.

Reactions: powdahound76
Well fuck.

Fuck.
Prayers sent man. That's gotta be rough.

I guess the allure of shrimp tails and cat food was more than the trash bandit could bare. A 80 grain Nosler out of a 243 is still rolling right along at 60 yards.
3ECF2A92-2FB1-404B-90D3-8ED728BE6A90.jpeg

Well fuck.

Fuck.

Will say a prayer for you.

Well fuck.

Fuck.
Hang in there Bud, you know you have many, many good days ahead. ;)(y)(y)(y)

Applied the last coat of paint to the second side shelf for the reloading center.

P2190724.JPG

73.5" wide 42" high. Full 72" inside length, 12" between shelves. We have one, maybe two daughters and a son in law dropping by for the weekend. Lots of young strong muscle to help get these things screwed to the wall.

About 40 sq. ft. of storage, with all my tools and toys should be able use every inch.

The tractor is not bad. It is heavy work. I use my truck crane to pull the cab and an over head crane for the rest. To split the engine from the transmission I use a small fork lift to pull the engine and front axle forward. There is enough weights on the front to keep it from tipping back. The front axle pivots so I use miners wedges to block the pivot points.

The tractor is not bad. It is heavy work. I use my truck crane to pull the cab and an over head crane for the rest. To split the engine from the transmission I use a small fork lift to pull the engine and front axle forward. There is enough weights on the front to keep it from tipping back. The front axle pivots so I use miners wedges to block the pivot points.
I’ve enjoyed your pics of splitting the Case IH. To the untrained eye, how ‘bout a pic or two of your findings? The good, the bad, and the ugly. I enjoy tearing something part and finding the broken part/missing link. Nothing worse than the report of “could not duplicate”.